2017 NASCAR Discussion threadNASCAR 

• Thread starter MustangRyan
  • 3,756 comments
Well, it's here- the Daytona 500. No matter what you think about NASCAR so far this season or what is to come, the Daytona 500 is still the Daytona 500. So will the drivers play nice? Will the attrition be low? Or will this be the culmination of what brutality the Trucks and XFINITY series have shown this weekend? We'll find out as this race commences.

Good luck to all drivers and teams competing today at Daytona for the famed Daytona 500.

My picks for the Daytona 500:
Dale Earnhardt Jr.
Chase Elliot
Clint Bowyer
Kurt Busch

My prediction:

Danica Patrick wins the 500, than goes back to her usual performance until Homestead where she wins the championship. This causes the internet to implode causing the apocalypse.

WHAT THE ****!

I'm glad he's been paying attention to try and fix whaahhahahaahaaaha....sorry, I couldn't type that without laughing. Last I checked, all but two incidents these last two weeks have been directly because of blocking, it's been a lot of bump drafting into and out of corners with less stable cars. Christ, NASCAR Brass are ******* hopeless. Is there something setup like the Lakers did to where a sibling can take over?

They're are really pushing how this is the most exciting thing you will ever see anywhere

They're hoping if they say it enough it will eventually come true. :lol:

Also, I have volume on the TV down, but somehow I still know it's some crappy country act singing.

Edit: ooh, they have 3 singers and one is even pretending to play a guitar!

Glad to see so much love for my three favorite guys, Joey, Kyle, and Brad. Yeah, I know a lot of you guys don't care much for them.

Prop bet: Checkered Flag for final segment falls before or after 9 PM ET tonight?

Kyle's fine, he's become more likable since his leg got busted. :P
B_wEBSOWEAEyDx7_zps3jrmkvvi.jpg

Yeah, from this to champ, what a year for Kyle.

Back