2024 Ferrari F250 (LaFerrari replacement)

I prefer the rear view than the front, and for me the McLaren is nicer anyway - don't care if it's a "true" successor to the P1.

The new Ferrari thing is definitely the black stripe at the front. Paint that red and you've got me sold tbh. There's a lot of F40 in it I feel.

Edit: this is what I feel we saw in the 80s/90s pinups we used to have.

Last edited:
The new Ferrari thing is definitely the black stripe at the front. Paint that red and you've got me sold tbh. There's a lot of F40 in it I feel.

Edit: this is what I feel we saw in the 80s/90s pinups we used to have.
Retro design stuff. Tbh I'm not sold on how the Cilindri looks but for some reason I love this one. It hits the nostalgic/futuristic vibe just right IMO

Its distinctive in its looks in the way the W1 isn't. Doesn't bother me that its not a V12. Neither were the 288 or F40. Not entirely convinced the 'Plexiglass Daytona' front treatment works on this as well as it does the 12Cilindri, but it will probably grow on me the more i see it. It has several stylistict nods to the F40 without being too retro which i like. Those front wishbones are a work of art!

I'll have mine in Verde Masoni Opaco. No stripe. No numbers. Silver wheels and a red drivers seat. Please.

Last edited:
Whoa, this looks great. Between this and the 12Cilindri I am a fan of Ferrari design lately. Very modern without looking overly designed or complicated, but still uniquely Ferrari.

Don't mind the V6 if it's plenty powerful and fast. Maybe it won't sound as good as a V8, V10 or V12 but oh well.

Latest Posts

Back