2024 Ferrari F80 - LaFerrari replacement (F250)

I have mixed feelings on this one. I'm not sold yet on the front end, that black "unibrow" seems a bit odd to me. I understand it on the 12Cilindri (which I'm not a big fan of) but here, I don't quite get the reasoning behind it. Other than that, the rest of the car looks impressive. That being said, hate or love it, it most certainly has that "this is something very special - presence" which I don't get enough of with the W1.

I guess now we only need to wait for Porsche to complete the set so we can compare old vs new trinity.

I guess now we only need to wait for Porsche to complete the set so we can compare old vs new trinity.
If Porsche manages to bring out the 918's succesor and have it look close to the Mission X concept, it will blow both the F80 and W1 out of the water on looks alone.

If Porsche manages to bring out the 918's succesor and have it look close to the Mission X concept, it will blow both the F80 and W1 out of the water on looks alone.
That would be cool to see. I hope they use it as inspiration for the successor of that car.

Side note, the more I look at the side profile of the F80, maybe it's just me but speaking of inspiration, the lines reminds me a bit of the Ferrari Vision GT that was released on GT7. Especially because of the wheel arches that are quite pronounced and the roof lines along with the door panel shape 🤔

Back