2024 NFL Season

• Thread starter JohnBM01
  • 372 comments
This was going to be tough for the Houston Texans to win at Green Bay. They are 1-4 all-time against the Packers heading into today. The explosive defense of the Packers was enough to rattle the Texans on offense. This game ended up going in favor of the Green Bay Packers 24-22 on a game-winning field goal. The Texans played very well but came up short.

UP NEXT: vs. IND Colts

Congratulations to all other winners from this week!

And just like that, we're the King of the North. But it's clear that we need someone, anyone, to step up with our pass rush. Without Hutch, it's weak.

The Minnesota Vikings are no longer undefeated. The Detroit Lions tamed the Vikes 31-29 in Minneapolis. Both teams are now 5-1 in the vaunted NFC North. Detroit won on a late field goal.

Now as of the time of this post, the Kansas City Chiefs are the only remaining undefeated team in the NFL this season. They play right now at the San Francisco 49ers.

Its Beautiful Fx GIF by Mayans M.C.

1729460547567.png

The New York Jets were grounded in Pittsburgh. Blitz24 and kjb's Jets left the Steel City failing 37-15. The Jets are now 2-5 and have lost four straight games. The Steelers are now 5-2.

I don't usually do these posts early, but I will this time since it is Monday for me now. So...

Ravens at Buccaneers and Chargers at Cardinals, both TONIGHT!

The National Football League decided to treat you to TWO Monday Night Football games. Are you ready for some football? Let's talk about these upcoming games:

--- GAME 1 INFORMATION ---
Tampa Bay plays host to two 4-2 teams in an inter-conference match.
  • BAL Ravens (4-2, 2nd in the AFC North) at TB Buccaneers (4-2, 1st in the NFC South)
  • FAVORED: BAL (-3.5)
  • OVER/UNDER: 50.5 points

--- GAME 2 INFORMATION ---
AFC West meets NFC West in the Grand Canyon State.
  • LAC Chargers (3-2, 2nd in the AFC West) at ARI Cardinals (2-4, 3rd in the NFC West)
  • FAVORED: LAC (-1.5)
  • OVER/UNDER: 44.5 points

From 0-2 start to four straight wins, the Baltimore Ravens will try to make it five straight wins when they play at the Florida team with the best record so far this season- the also 4-2 Tampa Bay Buccaneers. The Los Angeles Chargers will try to bolt up when they play at the Arizona Cardinals. The Cardinals are the only team playing this Monday Night that has a losing record.

Enjoy Monday Night Football this Monday night!

Last edited:
I’d like to thank the Broncos and Bears for dumping Wilson/Fields and giving my Steelers a couple of capable QBs. It’s been an age since we’ve had even one.

Last night:

• 41-20, BAL wins at TB
  • 17-15, ARI wins vs. LAC

This is now Week 8 of the 2024 NFL season. As we near the halfway point of the season, here are some of the many games coming up to highlight this week:

* Inglewood, CA is home to this week's Thursday Night Football game, as the Los Angeles Rams host the previously undefeated Minnesota Vikings.

* Dolph Drago's Cincinnati Bengals are trending upwards after having won the past few games. Let's see if they can continue on the upswing when the Philadelphia Eagles visit Cincinnati...

* The AFC South lead is potentially on the line when the Houston Texans host the Indianapolis Colts. Houston is coming off of having their three-game winning streak snapped on a game-winning field goal at Green Bay.

* Joey D's Detroit Lions will host the Tennessee Titans. The Titans seem all but out of the AFC South race currently, and the Lions want to further express the awesomeness of the NFC North this season.

* The Arizona Cardinals will venture well east to meet Omnis's Miami Dolphins.

* Blitz24 and kjb's New York Jets will jet their way into the greater Boston area to take on the New England Patriots in an AFC East showdown.

* The Carolina Panthers have struggled all season long. They hope to return to Charlotte with a win over the Denver Broncos. The Panthers could face an uphill battle in this one, and not just because of elevation.

* The Las Vegas Raiders hope to finally defeat the undefeated Kansas City Chiefs with this AFC West match in the Las Vegas area.

* The Chicago Bears and Washington Commanders have done pretty well this season. The two clash in Landover, MD in the later Sunday games.

* Sunday Night Football is a match of Dak Prescott vs. Brock Purdy. It's an east-meets-west NFC battle as the Dallas Cowboys play at the San Francisco 49ers.

* Monday Night Football this week involves Jump_Ace's New York Giants at Fezzik's Pittsburgh Steelers. Yep, another inner-forum rivalry game.

Other games are to be played, but I wanted to make light to these matches. No teams have a Bye Week this week. Enjoy Week 8!

Last edited:
This is annoying. Steelers on MNF, Yankees playing World Series game 3. At the same time, on a weeknight starting at 1am here in the UK. Apologies to my boss for the zombie he'll find in the office on Tuesday.

Back