2024 Repco Supercars ChampionshipTouring Cars 

• Thread starter Spacegoat
  • 402 comments
Yeah, it looks fantastic. I think someone here mentioned it looked a bit like the FT-1 concept, cool to hear that design callback confirmed.

Last edited:
I was expecting it to look real weird with it having to be stretched out in the middle to fit the Gen3 roll cage. But the proportions actually look nice. Still not a huge fan of the FT-1 style front though.

The longer wheelbase makes a good case for a “2+2” road car. However,… with that wing it looks like the dragster of the entrants. I’ll see it at Albert Park in 2026. Me and the Fam already planning a return to the GP. Should be good.

Toyota-GR-Supra-Supercar2.jpg

Blobfish (1).jpg

A couple of heavy hits for Reynolds and Davison in qualifying. I wonder if that’s both of those cars out for the weekend.

Edit: just remembered it’s only Friday lol, I think we’ll see them both for the race.

Last edited:
I think Davison’s car might be okay, really unsure about Reynolds though.

We hadn’t seen a front end hit that heavy in Gen 3 until now it’s so hard to know how easily they are to rebuild.

Remarkable job on #17! I bet both drivers are pretty sore today though. Hopefully Dave Reynolds will be back out there too.

Also, great sportsmanship shown by Nick Percat.

Remarkable job on #17! I bet both drivers are pretty sore today though. Hopefully Dave Reynolds will be back out there too.

Also, great sportsmanship shown by Nick Percat.
Both cars will make practice today. Awesome job by both teams.

I think it’s cool the cars are a couple seconds slower than Gen2. Seems the drivers have to drive the car more than before.
Agreed, I don't think it matters in the slightest that the Super 2 cars are faster. You can really tell that the Supercars main game guys are putting it all on the line by the car movement that they're right on the edge.

Back