2024 US Presidential Election Thread

• Thread starter ryzno
  • 3,904 comments
On a different note, a friend of a friend just posted this on FB:
The stand on moral issues is of top importance to me. Get that right, and all the other issues will fall into place. Trump isn’t perfect, but his stand on the moral issues most closely matches mine.
Luckily I don’t need to engage with this person, but I am left shaking my head over what kind of cognitive disconnect it takes to willingly state this.

On a different note, a friend of a friend just posted this on FB:

Luckily I don’t need to engage with this person, but I am left shaking my head over what kind of cognitive disconnect it takes to willingly state this.
If your stance on moral issues is "I've got mine, I don't care about yours; what I do is right, if you do anything different it's wrong and shouldn't be allowed; and if you don't look like me, have your genitals the same shape as mine, put them anywhere but where I say I put them, or are poorer than me, screw you", I can see it.

If someone doesn't think Trump's insane, they're a cultist or just completely ignorant of Trump. I don't see how you can be outside the cult and not conclude that Trump is insane. Discounting his "excesses" is part of the cult. If you know people who don't think Trump is insane, but do know who Trump is even a little bit, I have bad news for you. They're cultists. This thread, and several others, are filled to the brim with pure Trump insanity. From injecting bleach to election/assassination conspiracies to gay windmills and Hannibal Lecter eating dogs and cats. He's out of his damned mind, full stop. And we saw what happens when someone who is out of their damned mind goes into a paranoid rage fest, he sends an angry mob to the capital to execute the US government - including congress and the vice president.

If someone can come to the conclusion that it's not just an insane s-show on the right at the moment, that person is PART of the insane s-show.
1728423509441.png

There's always an excuse.

Back