- ofronk -

- NielsG -

- Lotus350 -

- Luxy -

- ac.cobra -

- Werner Winkels -

Nice move to get this rolling so soon, Ron. 👍

And it is indeed a cool and very enjoyable combo. :D

Sorry for the nitpicking, but I just need to get one thing clarified, before I drive too many laps.
I assume Toyota Celica GT four rally car-st1 is identical to the Toyota Celica GT four rally car (st185) opposed to the (st205). Is that correct?

NielsG
Nice move to get this rolling so soon, Ron. 👍

And it is indeed a cool and very enjoyable combo. :D

Sorry for the nitpicking, but I just need to get one thing clarified, before I drive too many laps.
I assume Toyota Celica GT four rally car-st1 is identical to the Toyota Celica GT four rally car (st185) opposed to the (st205). Is that correct?

That is correct Niels ... st185 is the car to use and is indeed the same car as the st1 I referred to as the st2 is the st205 👍 I'm just lazy and cut corners when typing on occasion :P

Let's get it rolling then. :D

1'06.324

The other times I have been driving the ARC, we have been posting full laptimes in the warmup races.
Since that isn't allowed this time around, could we please talk you into making a "blind" leaderboard, Ron. :) (Like the ones Bob always makes)

It'll give you a lot of work with multiple submissions, but it's very motivating. 👍

NielsG
Let's get it rolling then. :D

1'06.324

The other times I have been driving the ARC, we have been posting full laptimes in the warmup races.
Since that isn't allowed this time around, could we please talk you into making a "blind" leaderboard, Ron. :) (Like the ones Bob always makes)

It'll give you a lot of work with multiple submissions, but it's very motivating. 👍

Sure thing mate 👍 I will put the leaderboard up and update it as people send me there times :cool:

hey i might give this a go now, sounds like some fun

edit: 29.521
1'04.994

cheers.

29.240 / 1'04.975 ...... loads left to get for sure 👍

the 29.2 is reasonable! .. but a low 1'04 T2 is on the cards :)

edit: 29.414 / 1.04.792

Mr P
29.240 / 1'04.975 ...... loads left to get for sure 👍

the 29.2 is reasonable! .. but a low 1'04 T2 is on the cards :)

edit: 29.414 / 1.04.792

those are some startling predictions young luke skywalker, u certainly used the force in that T1 of 29.240, any tips on how u achieved such a noble split young apprentice? well done:sly:

1'05.841

Only a minor improvement, but now I'm limiting my loss to Ron and hollo to approx 1 second at T2. :dopey:

And the more I drive it, the more I love it. 👍 Now we just need some more slow racers to join the fun. :D

holl01
those are some startling predictions young luke skywalker, u certainly used the force in that T1 of 29.240, any tips on how u achieved such a noble split young apprentice? well done:sly:

The day that the apprentice has to give the master tips on how to drive is a sad day indeed :sly: and also considering you win nearly every combo thats posted anywhere! ... I am happy to keep a tiny advantage over you on this one for now ... but I'm sure you'll figure it out soon enough when the driving force kicks in :P

new splits 29.330 / 1.04.604 👍

Nice improvements by Niels also ;)

NielsG
Now we just need some more slow racers to join the fun.

And I have arrived :sly:
I'm obviously missing something here. I can't break a T1 of 30.5...

Back to the drawing board I guess...

Good to see another driver running the warm up race Casio 👍

@Dan .... shall I add you to the interested list for A.R.C? .. or are you just running the warm up round? :sly:

Feel free to commit to the actual comp if you fancy it :D :cheers:

Nice little battle going on between Niels and Kel :cool:

Niels just took the lead again, ... but watch out! she is back on track! ... and she's also ordering me to make cups of tea and sandwiches like I'm the butler whilst she races :dopey:

women! ... :scared:

4 laps, with a best at 30.716 / 1'08.4xx.
It looks like I'm using the brakes too often and too long.

Had a quick go at this with a DS2 last night ... 29.9 / 1'06.7 ... looks like I'm gonna have to break out the DFP to keep up with you lot :D Fun combo, ron 👍

yes i'm intersted in joining this series Ron! and thats a fairly DESCENT 1'04.604 T2 split managed, nice driving master yoda.

Here's my splits:

edit: I'm really starting to like this combo! 👍

1'05.236

Lost quite a bit of time between T1 and T2, still some left on the track! :)

hey i had some more runs at this beauty and managed

1'04.393

using 310 gearing and shiftng no more than 6000rpm. ;)

Had my first go at this. Tar rally be fun Mr. P! :)

Best clean so far

T1: 29.114
T2: 1'04.606

Not bad first time out, but if I can do the hill flat out every time.......and the turn going into the T2 straight is giving me fits. Having trouble hitting it without tapping the brakes too much, which kills the run down the straight. :ouch:
Saw a crazy fast 28.894 at T1 once, but promptly stuffed up the wall at the bottom of the hill. 🤬 What a noob! :lol:
So there's still some technique to clean up. More later, this combo is tons of fun!

Steve

Good to see you in the warm up race Minorshunt and great sectors so soon 👍

new best sectors from me 29.1 / 1'04.3 :)

still no sub 29 T1 for me as yet :dopey:

Mr P
Good to see you in the warm up race Minorshunt and great sectors so soon 👍

new best sectors from me 29.1 / 1'04.3 :)

still no sub 29 T1 for me as yet :dopey:

nice splits Ron, lets see if u can better them usig the inside car view, remember, persistance pays dividends, young apprentice:sly:

Yes. Very nice splits by Ron and Tomski both. 👍 Looks like it's game on boys. Although I wonder what Master Yoda is going to pull off next. :sly: :scared:

New splits

T1-29.070
T2-1'04.409

Still some time out there to get. .1 in T1, and .2 in T2 is what I see. I would really like to break a certain barrier.......

MinorShunt
Yes. Very nice splits by Ron and Tomski both. 👍 Looks like it's game on boys. Although I wonder what Master Yoda is going to pull off next. :sly: :scared:

New splits

T1-29.070
T2-1'04.409

Still some time out there to get. .1 in T1, and .2 in T2 is what I see. I would really like to break a certain barrier.......
nice times minor shunt, well i probably wont improve my time much as i smashed that second barrier u were talking about with a fairly accuarte last sector:tup:

Yep I also took down that barrier :sly:

all I need now is to catch master yoda on his speeder bike :scared:

keep at it guys .... some close sectors for sure :cool:

holl01
nice times minor shunt, well i probably wont improve my time much as i smashed that second barrier u were talking about with a fairly accuarte last sector:tup:

Thanks master. :bowdown: haha. I thought you might have broke through the barrier. You have a way of smoking that last turn that I haven't been able to duplicate yet.

Well done Ron! 👍

Back