Abandoned cars and barn finds picture thread!!!!!

• Thread starter Cano
  • 2,165 comments
01-13-2010_034555PM.jpg

I don't even want to imagine what that thing could be worth now.
Should be no problem for you, $240M over 10 years? ;)

I'm always wondering why I'm not so lucky with this barn finds business. Like a show that was on a while back
"Oh so I went out to my old relatives' barn, opened the door and found a 1950's Auto Union racer and now I'm rich as hell"
Why can't I find cool stuff like that?

^^^most of it is chance. They just happen to be in the right place at the right time.

I saw the story of the 1st Mustang a few weeks ago on the newspaper, when the 2015 Mustang was unveiled :)👍

This car is on it's own category of epicness :eek:

Who would have thought a normal, everyday kind of person like us would end up owning, what is probably one of the most valuable Mustangs out there, without even knowing it.

Not only the most valuable Mustang, but maybe one of the most valuable cars ever! I mean, the Mustang nameplate it's one of the most famous in the car industry...

You can't calculate it's value, like Cano said... it's priceless...

It has trim from 1966 and it looks factory...I just noticed that. Maybe there's some kind of hidden secret we don't know...

That COPO Camaro I like better before the restoration honestly. Sometimes, old cars like, at least to me, I feel are better left alone and admired for their history.

Latest Posts

Back