Abandoned cars and barn finds picture thread!!!!!

• Thread starter Cano
  • 2,165 comments
Does anyone else sometimes like to see old cars in peoples yards surrounded by weeds? Car depending of course.

Does anyone else sometimes like to see old cars in peoples yards surrounded by weeds? Car depending of course.

It's cool to see, then you realize it could've been restored and being driven around somewhere and having a life.

Sometimes though, like I said depending on the car. Sometimes I like to see then just sitting in a yard because it screams "I HAVE HISTORY". I know myself and you guys sometimes would like to see them restored, but sometimes I like just to look at them and think when I drive by. This type of stuff for example. There's a 3rd gen Camaro like that around here and every time I drive by, it makes me think. I love just looking.

1827073_f520.jpg
DSC00372.jpg

This is that Camaro. I'll get a few more local ones as well.

camaro.png

Here's an old Ford pickup kinda like mine. It pains me to see it, but I like seeing it sitting though. It's odd. This is right around the corner from that Camaro.

truck.png

Last edited:

I do yet I don't. There's something strangely beautiful about it, yet on the other hand I wish it was actually used and taken care of.

That's how I see it. Somehow its oddly beautiful and catches my attention.

That car looks like it has history...

340 Six Pack? OOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Mediocre driving but still...

1619234_530849560346353_263649646_n.jpg

Last edited:
Wish I could see more of that pickup in the back.

Can't find any pics of that truck, but I just got to looking at this guy's other pics and he takes quite a few pics like these.

All of these are his.

14769265.jpg

23297589.jpg

23297628.jpg

I don't care for the effect he's put on this picture, but the picture itself is amazing!

50633309.jpg

52836103.jpg

14245786.jpg

14245743.jpg

14208590.jpg

This unloved Pontiac Chieftain (a '51, I think) is near my home. The owner advertised it about five years ago for 1700 euros, but it was not sold. This is an older photo I took, recently it is pushed backward into the garden (the fence is now gone), covered from sight by a canvas and a 1970's Bonneville Safari (which isn't been driven either) standing in front of it.

10yexyb.jpg

This unloved Pontiac Chieftain (a '51, I think) is near my home. The owner advertised it about five years ago for 1700 euros, but it was not sold. This is an older photo I took, recently it is pushed backward into the garden (the fence is now gone), covered from sight by a canvas and a 1970's Bonneville Safari (which isn't been driven either) standing in front of it.

10yexyb.jpg

Is the name of the owner Frank? I think I know that car.

Back