Abandoned cars and barn finds picture thread!!!!!

• Thread starter Cano
  • 2,165 comments
We just found out that we live close to each other.

That makes a GTP meet pretty easy btw. :lol:

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I wish I had my camera with me a few weeks ago when I was on holiday in a country town a few hours away. We were just driving past a supermarket when we suddenly saw sitting in an asphalt carpark space, all tyres completely deflated, the paint unrecognisable and inhabited by cobwebs, an abandoned Morris Minor. Apparently it's been sitting there for over two decades and neither the council nor vandals have bothered to move it. Awesome.

I'll slowly leave this thread. Every time I watch these pics I get really, really sad.
If anything you should be happy. Almost every single one of these cars can be brought back to life. :)

The stories that make me sad are the ones where these cars get crushed for scrap metal. One of our local junkyards just did this a few years ago. They took almost all their older cars and crushed them. :(

I hope these aren't reposts, but more C2 sadness. Definitely at least 1 split window, and the 1/2 'Vette might be a split window as well but the angle makes it hard to tell.

2059996239_4da867f0da_z.jpg

5cffbb0f0e14a1bca681a83e0bcc84f9.jpg

vetterust1.jpg

corvettejunkyardpic2.jpg

Back