- 387

- Indonesia
d
Last edited:
nobody sues anybody for mods. Would be a total waste of money. Please guys just think BEFORE posting.hey, some question here. does simbin ever sue ac modding comunity?
yes I know, but I heard that turn 10 studio shut down a website that some ac modder converts Forza track into ac and got shut down from turn 10. that bothers me so much because I have some packed mods for ac and from that the model was from simbin.nobody sues anybody for mods. Would be a total waste of money. Please guys just think BEFORE posting.
I'm not a lawyer but in these cases the worst thing happens is a "cease and desist letter". Meaning a warning to remove infringing content.yes I know, but I heard that turn 10 studio shut down a website that some ac modder converts Forza track into ac and got shut down from turn 10. that bothers me so much because I have some packed mods for ac and from that the model was from simbin.
so, is it fine?I'm not a lawyer but in these cases the worst thing happens is a "cease and desist letter". Meaning a warning to remove infringing content.
Think about the logistics of carrying a lawsuit against a modder (probably in another country) anyway. Doesn't make sense.
It's fineso, is it fine?
hey, some question here. does simbin ever sue ac modding comunity?
No, not simbin and not other developper. Never happened and never will.hey, some question here. does simbin ever sue ac modding comunity?
Hi Guys. I need some help. I did find this track on Youtube: "Sun City" - a GTA mod (download link in the video description):
I was very impressed by the size and quality of the freeroam track. Unfortunately the track has no map. And the "normal" ways to produce a map in CM (using the surfaces or making an AI-line) dont work on this track. So the question is: Is there any other way to create a map for an existing track? Thank you.
It is a great track if unfinished. Had it a while but no vao or config that I know of. If anyone has them could they share?Looks pretty sick. As far as Map, i think you can create something in Content Manager, but maybe i think wrong
Hi Guys. I need some help. I did find this track on Youtube: "Sun City" - a GTA mod (download link in the video description):
I was very impressed by the size and quality of the freeroam track. Unfortunately the track has no map. And the "normal" ways to produce a map in CM (using the surfaces or making an AI-line) dont work on this track. So the question is: Is there any other way to create a map for an existing track? Thank you.
they drive fine to me
Looks fantastic!!!Hey sorry for off-topic. i just wanted to show you guys the Real Carbon fiber DTM wheel i made for my rig. ive been waiting 1 month for the carbon face plate to ship and worked all night making it and wrapping the handles. i dont really have alot of people to share it with so thats why i wanted to show you guys. none of my irl friends sim race. ill post a picture of the DTM wheel i was trying to imitate too
View attachment 876117 Thats my wheel right there. (thrust master open wheel was used as the base)
View attachment 876121 And here is the wheel from the real car that i tried my best to imitate.
Hi Guys. I need some help. I did find this track on Youtube: "Sun City" - a GTA mod (download link in the video description):
I was very impressed by the size and quality of the freeroam track. Unfortunately the track has no map. And the "normal" ways to produce a map in CM (using the surfaces or making an AI-line) dont work on this track. So the question is: Is there any other way to create a map for an existing track? Thank you.
Should be fine. So long as you’re not charging people for the mods then it should be alrightso, is it fine?
Anybody managed to get a D/L link to this?
Should be fine. So long as you’re not charging people for the mods then it should be alright
I
It's RTM Nissan concept 2020 not MTR nassiN tpecnoC 0202.
Merry Christmas
Map
Thanks! Shame someone cut the trees down.
Someone could share the MTR nassiN tpecnoC 0202?
i wish to drive it!!
Here is one by GTS. I'll send you the MTR version.
https://anonfile.com/r8r3b8I6n7/nissan_concept2020_rar
View attachment 876277
You are making this too complicated. If a company wanted to pursue URD or RSS they'd still have a case for likeness. A BMW with its logo removed still looks like a BMW. Everybody's just playing along. There's no benefit to pursue a case against a fan of your game. URD's just avoiding a shutdown of their sites by removing the logos. That's all really.Is the correct answer...... if no one ever gets in trouble then why do URD and RSS not have any logo's etc?
There is always the chance that if a company wanted to they could ruin you....lets face it forget all this "lawyer cost 150 per hour" rubbish, if you got a formal letter from say Turn 10 / microsoft about ripping mods, you would **** yourself and remove all traces before they got anywhere near spending any money....