Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,910 comments
looks like its the one im looking for god this thing was like the unicorn of downloads lol. Want to finish the Forza unicorn list to ac.

Yep deffo the right one now. As you said a proper Unicorn of a car. Well at least I've got plenty of Skylines to choose from now :lol:

A call to our experts here: I started to do some comparison between some cars using the Top Gear test track. But due to the layout (it´s overlapping) I guess that´s why the track times are a mess. Ingame a lap is 1:15xxx where CM shows this lap as a 0:11,xxx. Can this somehow be fixed? Any ideas?

upload_2019-12-23_21-17-50.png

EDIT AND WARNING ABOUT THE V1.25 !!!
Cockpit view is wrong, black screen here !
I tested a Kunos car after on the same track, everything was fine so... I warn you about the cockpit view in this update which seems a mess.

EDIT 2
I solved the problem by setting manually the driver seat/onboard adjustments for the cockpit view.
----------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE !
McLaren MP4/6 - 1991 by ASR Formula V1.25 (23/12/2019) - Free Download

Early

Late

Installation notes:
Please delete all files of any previous versions of this mod.
Copy the content folder inside “AC Files” to your AC directory.
Please, be sure to install our custom driver inside “assettocorsa\content\driver”.

Changelog:
– Small general improvements

Link: https://www.asrformula.com/mods/assetto-corsa/free-cars-ac/mclaren-mp4-6-1991/

;)

Last edited:
Jody . . . do you have a TV replay available for LeBleum's latest update for Prague? The link on pg150 is dead. Just curious.

Sure thing Yellowstone, happy to help! I believe I created this camera set before LeBleum created other layouts, so this is intended for just the "Prague" layout...just drop it in the data folder for that layout and overwrite if asked. I just tested it before supplying it here and I was happy with it.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/70emwu2da3pdbbc/prague_layout_cameras.zip/file

@GzeroD
... problem with the AI (pit_lane.ai not working properly?). Cars do not pass through the pit lane when they need to refuel. Can you fix it?...

I would hazard a guess that I have the AI pitline overlapping itself. Discovered this with the other ovals I have done. It is a bit akward as it leaves only the back straight for the AI to merge in and out of the racing line.
Fix shortly, depending on the amount of 'Bah Humbug' I have to suffer through.

Sure thing Yellowstone, happy to help! I believe I created this camera set before LeBleum created other layouts, so this is intended for just the "Prague" layout...just drop it in the data folder for that layout and overwrite if asked. I just tested it before supplying it here and I was happy with it.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/70emwu2da3pdbbc/prague_layout_cameras.zip/file
Thanks for sharing,you did a great job though that the cars in the replay are seen quite small !

Thanks for sharing,you did a great job though that the cars in the replay are seen quite small !
Yes Jerry, I tend to capture the action from a greater distance, personal preference I guess. I especially wanted to capture the architecture of the buildings in this one as they are the star of the show here. I also like to capture as much action as possible during close races rather than just focusing on my car.

im assuming it has to do with the alignment. check the Toe on that thing, sometimes guys put massive negative toe % on the front of the car and it can make it really shakey side to side. brake bias just doesn't seem like it would be the issue since they work 50/50 left and right no matter the bias. but bad alignments can do wacky things to a car, also ive downloaded cars that have offset front wings. like legit making 80% of the downforce on the front left or right side, for whatever reason the guy forgot to set the center position to 0.0 in the aero.ini that could do it too perhaps. but who knows ide have to drive the thing to trouble shoot it
Hi Megolito, I Will share the car, maybe You can find the issue...but in some hours...thanks in advance

Wish everyone a joyful Xmas eve!

Share with you some WIP of KAMACHI Revival Project

1989 Macau GP BMW Team Schnitzer
5071FCA2-0AC9-419E-AF09-D41DA88479BA.jpeg
5DE4C658-3E8B-48AA-A3D1-43FCC641EEBD.jpeg
522687ED-56CB-41F9-AC32-13BB8072E4EE.jpeg

We have already started working on the 1986 Volvo 240 turbo Group A.
3926597D-015F-4A01-80C1-72445DC6DFAD.jpeg

We still need lots of help to overhaul and recreate into historic Macau circuit. Any expert member interested please join us and we would appreciate it!

Happy holiday!!

Can someone help me out please? I have 2 cars that I've tried out tonight, both having a tinted windshield and it gives of this horrible motion blur effect. Does anyone else know what I'm talking about. One car was the Abarth 124 Spider and the other was the TCH Triumph Dolomite Sprint.
I have Motion Blur off. Only happens on random cars that I can assume don't have a CSP config maybe?

Can someone tell me how to fix this?

Hey sorry for off-topic. i just wanted to show you guys the Real Carbon fiber DTM wheel i made for my rig. ive been waiting 1 month for the carbon face plate to ship and worked all night making it and wrapping the handles. i dont really have alot of people to share it with so thats why i wanted to show you guys. none of my irl friends sim race. ill post a picture of the DTM wheel i was trying to imitate too
upload_2019-12-23_23-43-7.png Thats my wheel right there. (thrust master open wheel was used as the base)

upload_2019-12-23_23-43-54.png And here is the wheel from the real car that i tried my best to imitate.

Hey sorry for off-topic. i just wanted to show you guys the Real Carbon fiber DTM

I always preferred using in some of the race cars I've driven and others drivers use: Self annealing tape.
Ditch that electrical tape. Self annealing stretches and bonds %100 to its self without any adhesive on the tape. Once its on, its on and the finish is perfect. Also use it on my pc wheel...

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00HWRO744/?tag=gtplanet-20

I always preferred using in some of the race cars I've driven and others drivers use: Self annealing tape.
Ditch that electrical tape. Self annealing stretches and bonds %100 to its self without any adhesive on the tape. Once its on, its on and the finish is perfect. Also use it on my pc wheel...

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00HWRO744/?tag=gtplanet-20
hey thank you! i hate electrical tape. it leaves behind the sticky stuff and you feel it, that adhesive. im going to buy that tape asap

hey thank you! i hate electrical tape. it leaves behind the sticky stuff and you feel it, that adhesive. im going to buy that tape asap
I can suggest handlebar tape for cycling. Literally made to be handled, very comfortable.

Edit: Looked at the image again and it seems you already used handlebar tape. I'll be honest, you need to strengthen your wrapping skills :D

Self annealing tape.

That's good to know, thanks. I too used to deal with sticky residue on my handlebars.

Last edited:
Hi Guys. I need some help. I did find this track on Youtube: "Sun City" - a GTA mod (download link in the video description):

I was very impressed by the size and quality of the freeroam track. Unfortunately the track has no map. And the "normal" ways to produce a map in CM (using the surfaces or making an AI-line) dont work on this track. So the question is: Is there any other way to create a map for an existing track? Thank you.

A call to our experts here: I started to do some comparison between some cars using the Top Gear test track. But due to the layout (it´s overlapping) I guess that´s why the track times are a mess. Ingame a lap is 1:15xxx where CM shows this lap as a 0:11,xxx. Can this somehow be fixed? Any ideas?

View attachment 875937

Has anyone an idea here, please? Btw the track is the rtm one.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back