Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,910 comments
Since I back up all my car and track files occasionally, I simply move their folders to an external HD, then run an integrity check, move the desired files to the external HD, delete the unwanted files (i.e., most of the street cars), then move the whole lot back to the AC installation.
I have all cars (+liveries) and tracks in backup too, but also the ones that I don't have installed. Several ways lead to the same result but the integrity check is always a hassle, one way or another...so, I try not to do the check, unless something has really gone wrong, which happened once, thanks to Windows10... ;)
But that was before 10 became stable enough.

hey do you guys have any idea how realistic the DRM revival pack is? i bought it and the cars are unreal hard to drive. one of them i was sliding just trying to turn at 30mph and this is a full blown race car we are talking about. i feel like a pickup truck irl could turn without sliding at 30mph. maybe it was just the porsche i picked that drives like that idk

also random side note, check out this map of shuto expressway i found on their discord. really gives you a sense of scale
60d302a3b1f52953a804e79565b69abf.jpg
they drive fine to me

hey do you guys have any idea how realistic the DRM revival pack is? i bought it and the cars are unreal hard to drive. one of them i was sliding just trying to turn at 30mph and this is a full blown race car we are talking about. i feel like a pickup truck irl could turn without sliding at 30mph. maybe it was just the porsche i picked that drives like that idk

also random side note, check out this map of shuto expressway i found on their discord. really gives you a sense of scale
60d302a3b1f52953a804e79565b69abf.jpg
Actually DRM cars are as awesome as they are to drive them:lol:
Also the Shuto Project is too large:P:P

I don't remember but it could very well be, because I like the Gulf colours. All we have now for the mini that comes close is the Davidoff skin:

View attachment 875916

So the Terry Milnes would be cool ;)

I just remember someone mentioning it here when we were all talking about Minis and I thought it was you lol.

I'm with you on the Gulf livery - I go mad for anything with Gulf colours or the JPS black and gold. I'll see if I can figure out the right colours and get the stickers to look good then I'll release it.

Well it is christmas lol.

Is it this one?

Mine's BNR34 SKYLINE GT-R N1 base '06 Release!

No DLC needed!

Version 2 - Jack Thorpe, Mike Rudland, Tyrone Lembo, Kunos, Alexander, Guerilla Mods, LossTunes

Jack Thorpe - Conversion, 3D, textures, shaders
Mike Rudland - Physics
Kunos - Some miscellaneous objects and textures (most notably the boost gauge lcd screen)
Tyrone Lembo - Some misc stuff like shift anim, UI info and textures
Alexander - Remapped and retextured the rims
Guerilla Mods - Reworked the skins and made the brand new sound
LossTunes - Exhaust model and textures

I created the AI files for Bernese Alps so we can race.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/be5kwgteicfgwx4/Alps_AI_Files_%28place_contents_into_your_alps_track_folder%29.zip/file

Here are the AI files I created for Prague. Place the AI folder within your prague track folder.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/0z33xrrp7d622ph/Prague_AI_Files.zip/file

Here is a TV replay set of cameras for Prague.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/22cdebgyu35c8s1/cameras.zip/file

Here are AI files for Mapplevalley. Place the AI folder within your mapplevalley track folder.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/xqtq5tv5qb7r62p/Mapplevalley_ai.zip/file

Jody . . . do you have a TV replay available for LeBleum's latest update for Prague? The link on pg150 is dead. Just curious.

not sure if they are the same. These mine's in the video are 600 hp.

Yeah I'm just checking the r32 now. The R34 I linked for ya has 592bhp but drove like it had a drift setup and felt a bit floaty. I might be wrong but I'm sure the MINES cars weren't designed for drifting.

To be honest you could always just grab the car pack from here and put the MINES skin on the r32. It has 610bhp I think.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back