Alfa Romeo GIULIA TZ2 @ Targa Florio part 2

Never!! I like the ones I use :P.

Anyway we got a day/time set for this :D?

Schedule set for :
Thursday 18 April @ 18:00 UTC
2pm US EDT / 11am US PDT / 7pm BST / 8pm CEST

I've been trying to come up with a US-friendly time... but there's just not a time I see free to commit myself to at the present time. :( :(

RESCHEDULING:

Indicate for these schedules:
Probably, Maybe, Possibly, Unlikely, or Definitely Not.

Tuesday 30 April @ 18:00 UTC

Thursday 2 May @ 18:00 UTC

Saturday 4 May @ 15:00 UTC
11am US EDT / 8am US PDT / 4pm BST / 5pm CEST

We'll go with the 1 or 2 that get the most people signing on for in the next couple days.

Last edited:

Hmm. I find the scale interesting. Let me see...I would translate this to probability...
Probably ... 75-90%
Maybe, Possibly ... around 50%
Unlikely ... 10-30%
Definitely Not ... 0%

Before you tell me I'm being difficult, I'd possibly-probably take part on Tue 30th or Thu 2nd. :sly:

Nope to all.. I grinded all yesterday for nothing then.. :grumpy::irked::banghead:

To detail it Tues and Sat are pretty much no goes every week and I already said Thurs wasn't either.

I'll just go roll up in a ball and cry now :(.

You guys!

I'm really sorry this isn't coming together the way we'd hoped, and that's bound to disappoint us all.
On the other hand, it would've been more disappointing if we only had 2-3, 4 at the max, cars on track racing. :ill: Kind of a big track & a long race for that few cars. :( I think nobody would've enjoyed that very much.
I'd ideally say the more the merrier. But at least 6-8 would be loads better than 3.

Last edited:
Put me down for the tuesday the 30th and thursday the 2nd. I'd like to be written down for those two just in case I can't make one. I usually can't plan that far ahead so I will keep you updated.

Please mark me down as a very "probably" for May 4th, 11am EDT

I can't make either of the afternoon times, though, sorry.

I'm off to my local ten-pin bowling alley (or maybe its candlepin) to get used to the sound of the Alfa's!:) Catch you later!

GTsail

@ gtsail290 :lol:

@ coreyb - most of us can't say definitely for any of this.
That's why "definitely" wasn't even an option. ;)
Audiman2011 will be the acting race director for the Tues or Thurs, and as the back-up for Saturday. I'm probably good for Saturday. But there's NO way for me to know if I can definitely know for sure during the week 2 weeks from now.
In the event I can't make my own event for some reason, there are provisions made for someone else to host & the show goes on. (This has happened a couple of times in the past, and it all worked out okay... well, for everyone besides me that is. ;))

We're figuring that scheduling this far in advance will get more people involved, and let people who want some chance to prepare, not give it a miss because they feel they don't have the time to break in the car or even test drive the track.

We will NOT be doing both Tues & Thurs... We're going to pick the one more people can do, so definitely mention if one is better than the other!!

Tuesday & Thursday should both be ok for me....I think. Will know by tomorrow if any problems.

Definite possibility for the Thursday and Saturday events.

So with Coreyb & Jackargent unavailable for Thurs, looks like we have more probables & more altogether for the Tues. So I think we'll go with the Tues.

Yea I am off tuesdays for sure so this would be great for me. Any other day and I can't make it due to my new work schedule.

Are we having Saturday aswell because Saturday will suit me

Yes if we get enough interested in the Saturday time slot, we'll do both. 👍
I'd like to get at least 9-10 sign-ups including maybe people, so we've got a good chance of getting 6+ cars on track. :)

Dano20
can anyone give me a good borrow glitch app to use so i can get the car

You can get it from B spec if you're level 30. I think it's historic race on expert or something

Back