*** ALL 1031 CARS Availiable For Free !!!!** $350 Million Sent so far!

• Thread starter chalky101
  • 1,135 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I Have a Trade Slot Going!
If you have more then 50 posts
And can accept my PSN Now
I will send you an X1 or F10, Audi R8 Race Car (team Orcea), Audi A4 Touring Car.​

Do not add me on PSN or PM me, I will Contact you!

I will get around to populating Post #1 soon, work issues!!

I Have a Trade Slot Going!
If you have more then 50 posts
And can accept my PSN Now
I will send you an X1 or F10, Audi R8 Race Car (team Orcea), Audi A4 Touring Car.​

Do not add me on PSN or PM me, I will Contact you!

I will get around to populating Post #1 soon, work issues!!

Are you offering these cars? If so i'll have an F10!

PSN Name: AdelHosny
Car: Chevrolet Corvette C5-R (C5) '00

I have to say that this is really generous of you. If I find a coloured X1 or FGT that you don't have I'll PM you.

Not sure if you this is still available but if there is any chance I would really enjoy the following car!!

PSN Name: themadrascal
Car: DMC Delorean

PSN: DonnyFontaine

Car: Gillet Vertigo Race Car

By the way: Post What you're doing here is nice. :dopey:

THX

And: Are you offering these cars for free ? Until it does so, I'm ready to give you a RedBull X2010 CARBON.

PSN: DonnyFontaine

Car: Gillet Vertigo Race Car

By the way: Post What you're doing here is nice. :dopey:

THX

And: Are you offering these cars for free ? Until it does so, I'm ready to give you a RedBull X2010 CARBON.

Yes i'm giving out any car for free!! $350'000'000 worth so far!!
Thanks ofr the offer of the carbon, why dont you give it to the post above this one!!! I'm sure he would love it, it would save me having to send it out as well!!!

Thanks!! 👍

Would love to get an RX7-LM. Have not had it come up in the UCD since I first started playing, and no one seems to want to trade for one. Volunteer02 is my psn id.

Thanks ahead of time if you are able to do it.

as i recieved a free X1 from this thread ill try to return the favour
I havent had time to dupe cars so im offering the following up for free as i have 2 of the same cars in my collection.
first come first serve basis. I only have 1 of each
please pm me if you would like one so i dont hijack this thread.
(they arn't great cars but they are free and may be of use to some one.)

Audi quattro '82
jay leno tank car
Volkswagen Beetle 1100 Standard (Type-11) ‘49
IMPREZA WRX STi Prodrive Style '01

PSN: GeorgePt
Car:Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car (Premium, from New Dealership)

I would love to have one, thanks!

Okay, I'm going to close this thread. It seems that a lot of people are registering simply to post here and request particular cars, and while there's nothing wrong with this, it has led to a related issue. All first-time posts must be approved by a moderator, and a lot of new users are double or even triple posting when their posts are not being approved straight away. This is not going to get your posts approved any faster, people. If anything, it's just going to make us delete all of your posts in the thread.

However, this practice has led to a bigger problem, which is the reason why this thread is being closed. When people aren't having their posts approved, they are using the report post function to send their PSN contact details out. The report post function dispatches an e-mail to all moderators and adminstrators. It calls our attention to problem posts on the forums so that we can moderate them. Now, I can understand that the post reply an report post buttons are close to one another, and that maybe you aim for one and get the other by mistake - but I just cleaned out a dozen reported post e-mails from my inbox that consisted of people "reporting" posts in this thread with their contact details. And it was usually done by people who had not had their posts approved just yet. The moderators are not here to repost you contact details so that you can get a free Red Bull X2010.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back