America - The Official Thread

• Thread starter ///M-Spec
  • 38,707 comments
The way prosecute has presented fauci pronouns is that "prosecute" is the subject pronoun (performing the actions and replacing he or she or they) and "fauci" is the object pronoun (receiving the actions and replacing him/his or her or them/their) - as prosecute/fauci supplants he/him, she/her, they/them.

Therefore prosecute is the owner of SpaceX, Tesla, and Twitter, and at least one employee accused fauci of sexual harassment stating prosecute offered her a horse. Prosecute has certainly made a mess of the language with fauci attempt at flexing on pronouns.

I guess we shouldn't expect anything better from someone who calls their child X Æ A-XII.
You took that farther than I wanted to. :)

I just love the idea that he hates fauci, so he changed his name to fauci.

You took that farther than I wanted to. :)
747a0x.gif

We should retitle this thread to the "Elon Musk haters thread". Because that's about all it has been lately. A grouping of people that share a common hobby, hating on a rich guy.

ducks for incoming poo
Should he get a pass for saying things people think are dumb because he's rich? :confused:

USA... lol. It's a messed up country but it's home, ya know?
Current events here are focused on some school stuff, a high school coach is is trouble for fratting with a student, some other dude called in active shooter alerts to half a dozen schools, got a local district called Western Heights that stood up to its teachers when they went in strike, now they're tied up in legal crap.
They're researching cold cases here, notably the Carina Saunders case. What happened to her isn't repeatable here, just know it was terrifying.
And we had tornadoes last night. Gotta love Oklahoma.

We should retitle this thread to the "Elon Musk haters thread". Because that's about all it has been lately. A grouping of people that share a common hobby, hating on a rich guy.

ducks for incoming poo
Share Discover GIF

You're part of a cult, wake the **** up and seek help. Musk doesn't give a single **** about people like you or me, or people in general.

Last edited:
We should retitle this thread to the "Elon Musk haters club". Because that's about all it has been lately. A grouping of people that share a common hobby, hating on a rich guy.

ducks for incoming poo
Seek help? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You have so little self-reflection it would catch Dracula off guard. What made you waddle back in here instead of making status updates about this thread for a month before deleting them because you're too much of a coward to even be passive aggressive towards people who make you look foolish every time you post in an actual discussion? It clearly wasn't to actually say anything meaningful, insightful or intelligent. Just wanted to get off your chest how great the alt-right rich guy who keeps spouting lies and laughable conspiracy theories to his hundreds of thousands of followers on the social media platform he was too stupid to keep himself from buying still is?

You were less of a waste of everyone's time when you were openly declaring you were going to leave the forum because of "toxicity" before whimpering back a few days later when you didn't get the pity party you wanted; because at least then you weren't clogging up a thread where adults were talking about things actually important.

Last edited:
We should retitle this thread to the "Elon Musk haters club". Because that's about all it has been lately. A grouping of people that share a common hobby, hating on a rich guy.

To be fair, I fully support that idea for a separate thread. There's more than enough stuff that's literally just facts, nevermind opinions, to fill a thread on why Musk lying conman, and general **** stain of a human - the opinions would just be for amusement.

You don't even need to look back one page (and two days) to see something else being discussed, so this is objectively untrue.

That aside, where other than the America thread do you propose that a US-based businessman who owns three of the USA's largest tech companies - each of which is among the leaders in its sector (aerospace, automotive, social media) - and repeatedly uses one of those businesses to directly engage with American politics is discussed?

I'm not sure how discussing the merits (and otherwise) of the things posted out by this individual qualifies as "hating", nor as a hobby. Perhaps you could, if you're actually interested in discussion this time, come up with some reasoned rebuttals of why Musk's post about fauci pronouns being "Prosecute/Fauci" wasn't pointless antivaxxer/anti-LBGTQ+ courting bait nonsense? Given that you apparently hate trolls, it'll be interesting to see you come up with a positive angle on it.

If you're going to try and dodge with "I don't care about politics", it's worth reflecting on the fact you care sufficiently to jump in when other people who do care are discussing it. You could have easily not done that, especially as you appear to have claimed to have slightly more than 10% of the active userbase of this site ignored.

Indeed I suspect this just another duck in, make apparently witty comment about salt/hate, duck out while playing the victim post, like the last one...

ducks for incoming poo
I don't think I've interacted with you before but does Musk have your respect, and if so, why?

It's incredible that so many people are still so far up Elon's backside that they reek of his musk.

At least this one can't run for President... yet.
Thankfully, it would be incredibly difficult to change this too.

And even if he could run, it would be a hard sell for many people to vote for someone who wasn't American. Although, it would be interesting to see how Republicans would do mental gymnastics to accept an immigrant for president when they think immigrants are solely here to steal our jobs.

sweden climate GIF

Although, it would be interesting to see how Republicans would do mental gymnastics to accept an immigrant for president when they think immigrants are solely here to steal our jobs.
It's only the brown ones about whom they're concerned. Pasty bitches get a pass.

Back