America - The Official Thread

• Thread starter ///M-Spec
  • 38,707 comments
FkB9s39X0AI7CAZ

Ray Liotta Lol GIF

Ah, so NFT's for stupider people, got it.

Some of these are certainly something though:
DT-Astro.webp
DT-White-Hat.webp
DT-Hunt.webp
"Amazing ART of my Life & Career!"

It's sad that there's nobody around him to make clear just how pathetic this is. Even the horses and pheasants are laughing.

Last edited:
See, the sad thing is a lot of his fans don't know how to use a computer too much, so even if they were foolish enough to buy these cards, they wouldn't be able to do anything with them.

All we need now to give 2022 a bit of redemption are Musk Digital trading cards.

Last edited:
It's sad that there's nobody around him to make clear just how pathetic this is. Even the horses and pheasants are laughing.
See, the sad thing is a lot of his fans don't know how to use a computer too much, so even if they were foolish enough to buy these cards, they wouldn't be able to do anything with them.
I suspect there are more sad things that haven't been imagined yet.

All we need now to give 2022 a bit of redemption are Musk Digital trading cards.
I got you:

Or, if you prefer the physical versions:

What is defamatory refusal to revoke a prize? That's... what the hell is that?
It's obviously a loser, and has the potential to get anti-SLAPPed, but the bitch is so virtuous in the eyes of the imbecilic base that funds these frivolous suits that any failure or punitive action is evidence of corruption in the legal system.

Last edited:
Back