American Le Mans Series Season 2 (COMPLETED)

• Thread starter gogatrs
  • 5,091 comments

When do we qualify?

• Night of, right before the race

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • A different night before the race

Votes: 20 48.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I think gogatrs is still finishing up the Overall Point Leaderboard, so we're not sure the pole positions are per class. I think gogatrs should also write that on the title, so people won't get confused..

elitedriver123
I think gogatrs is still finishing up the Overall Point Leaderboard, so we're not sure the pole positions are per class. I think gogatrs should also write that on the title, so people won't get confused..

I'll do that now.

Guys who won the race at Le Mans 2009? For the triple crown place.

Um...LMP has always been the top class at Le Mans since the Group C days.

Actually, back in the homolagation special era, they weren't, however they were pretty much the speed of some of the slower prototypes in GT5, the Mercedes LM Race Car was the one Mark Webber flipped at Le Mans, and was in the top class, the GT-One in game is an LMP however, the '98 was a GT1.

No, bunnies

:lol:

Cmon only 100 more posts till 5000
How's the triple crown possible with no Indy 500 or Monaco gran prix?

Um...LMP has always been the top class at Le Mans since the Group C days.

You claim to know so much about LeMans style racing, and your beloved McLaren F1, so tell me what class was it in when it won LeMans OVERALL! GT1. You look like a fool when you try to rip someone's comment with your own being false. Why do you do that? Is it in your nature to try and elevate yourself by coming off as a smart ass? Grow up.

It only won in 95 because the top class prototypes either ended up on their roof, rear ended walls in the Porsche Curves or had reliability issues. My bad for ripping on your statement with a lie, it's just LMP is recognised as the top class at Le Mans even if they don't take the overall win in the actual event.

You gotta realise that it was still called GT1 in 97, 98. They were homologation specials, sure, but the 911GT1, Mercedes CLK-LM/GTR, Nissan R390 GT1 etc. were all 'road cars' but still GT1 class cars that were the top category for a period of time. I just think it'd be cool to experience that small field in GT5.

Tower Turn 13
Any idea when the points standings will be up?

They're almost done.
I need to kick my younger brother off of club penguin in an hour or so to finish it up.
I can't seem to find the Monaco results...

And @aqmuk I believe gtamann won in LMP. 👍

They're almost done.
I need to kick my younger brother off of club penguin in an hour or so to finish it up.

Updated Triple Crown thread.

gogatrs
They're almost done.

Monaco GT was match mock me sparty

gogatrs
They're almost done.

My brother has a club penguin, I constantly am kicking him off, although he hasn't been playing as much after he realized he wants membership, that's good because I get more PS3 though :dopey:

GTPIMSA is proud to present to you the final points standings of the American Le Mans Series!
Full points standings can be found here.

Congratulations to our class winners gtamann123 and Mitch_Z06!

Here is a brief breakdown of the points:

LMP
1)gtamann123 109 Points
2)tissimo 100 Points
3)freshseth83 63
And not to be forgotten in fourth place we have marluxiaXI11 with 62 points. He would have been on the podium had he not competed in GT in round five at Circuit de la Sarthe 2005 Without Chicanes.

GT
1)Mitch_Z06 88 Points
2)Cowboys965 86 Points
3)THAT_GUY_2 79 Points
It should be noted that Mitch was given full points for fourth place and not half for his DNF in round nine at Nurburgring GP/F at the request of Cowboys965 as well as many others that were competing. Cowboys would have won had half points been given. However, Cowboys, of all the racers that have competed raced and finished in every single race. He had to drop his two worst rounds as did everyone else.

I would like to take the time to thank everyone for competing, and here's to next season! :cheers:

What can I say, I needed a break from LMP.
It also wouldn't have hurt if i had better internet and made it to more races.
oh well.

gogatrs
GTPIMSA is proud to present to you the final points standings of the American Le Mans Series!
Full points standings can be found here.

Congratulations to our class winners gtamann123 and Mitch_Z06!

Here is a brief breakdown of the points:

LMP
1)gtamann123 109 Points
2)tissimo 100 Points
3)freshseth83 63
And not to be forgotten in fourth place we have marluxiaXI11 with 62 points. He would have been on the podium had he not competed in GT in round five at Circuit de la Sarthe 2005 Without Chicanes.

GT
1)Mitch_Z06 88 Points
2)Cowboys965 86 Points
3)THAT_GUY_2 79 Points
It should be noted that Mitch was given full points for fourth place and not half for his DNF in round nine at Nurburgring GP/F at the request of Cowboys965 as well as many others that were competing. Cowboys would have won had half points been given. However, Cowboys, of all the racers that have competed raced and finished in every single race. He had to drop his two worst rounds as did everyone else.

I would like to take the time to thank everyone for competing, and here's to next season! :cheers:

🤬 This is what I get for being a good sport!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back