American Le Mans Series Season 2 (COMPLETED)

• Thread starter gogatrs
  • 5,091 comments

When do we qualify?

• Night of, right before the race

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • A different night before the race

Votes: 20 48.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nintendo 64? That's all that was out then wasn't it? And I just got a cell phone and I'm like 15/16 and I have no texting :D lol

Ok i admit i am younger its just im not whining and what im trying to say is my parents have gotten frustrated with microsoft because when they have a problem microsoft does not help what so ever.

Cowboys965
Nintendo 64? That's all that was out then wasn't it? And I just got a cell phone and I'm like 15/16 and I have no texting :D lol

Are you 15 or 16 :odd:
And no I'm not serious :lol:

Lol, N64 was the cheapest option then....

It's strange how things can be, I've never had a problem with anything made by Microsoft, only my bucket of s*** laptop made by HP.

MitchZ06
Lol, N64 was the cheapest option then....

It's strange how things can be, I've never had a problem with anything made by Microsoft, only my bucket of s*** laptop made by HP.

Yea im not a big fan of hp either i have a sony vaio laptop that i got for christmas last year

I don't have a 64, who has a wii, that has online.
I call Bowser! And my brother can play too!

Tower Turn 13
Umm you guys have to come over my house and play split screen duuuuuh.

Remember? Hanging out in person? (Shhhh. Is legend.)

We do hang out in person but i mean its not like we live close enough to ride our bikes or walk to eachother's house :(

Yes our school serves about a 15 mile radius in each direction and we just so-happen to be on the edges :(
And drivers are terrible so even walking is suicide :/

On the fourth of july i got to ride in a really rare and expensivee corvette my uncle owns. He floored it and its just stupid how much power it has

klassykid9801
On the fourth of july i got to ride in a really rare and expensivee corvette my uncle owns. He floored it and its just stupid how much power it has

My Grandpa has a 1986 Corvette :D

My dad had a 1963 Porsche 356.
I've gotten to ride in quite a few of those. As well as 911s, and 944s.

My dad had a 96 camaro that i rid as a little kid but he sold it to a friend and is looking into buying a camaro with the newer body style which me myself prefer personally

gogatrs
My dad had a 1963 Porsche 356.
I've gotten to ride in quite a few of those. As well as 911s, and 944s.

Gee, no wonder you like Porsche :) and you want to join that karting series you said you would join if your PS3 was fixed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back