American Le Mans Series Season VI [Round 6: Monterey 01/11/2013]

What should the damage type be for this season?

• Light Damage (With Cautions)

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Light Damage (No Cautions)

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Heavy Damage (With Cautions)

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Heavy Damage (No Cautions)

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey you guys are racing today? What time? Is there room for me to join PC? Doesn't matter which class has room tho
PSN/GTP: Spazmaticality
USA
PC
Full time

Pescarolo Courage - Judd GV5

Last edited:
The Peugoet just appeared in my UCD lol. So I will have a quick test of all 3 to see which I will drive tonight and then finalise my car before R1 :).

Hey you guys are racing today? What time? Is there room for me to join PC? Doesn't matter which class has room tho
PSN/GTP: Spazmaticality
USA
PC
Full time

Please specify which Pescarolo you'll be using before your actual first race. You can use any of the 3 Pescarolo cars in tonight's race to test them out.

Also, room up.

Last edited:
stupidstormy36
Please specify which Pescarolo you'll be using before your actual first race. You can use any of the 3 Pescarolo cars in tonight's race to test them out.

When is the race? I don't see the time

When is the race? I don't see the time

Rules and Regulations ALMS Season VI
The room will open for a practice session at around 7 pm EST. At 8:30 pm, qualifying will begin, with the race following at 9:00 pm.

It is listed in the Rules and Regulations under the "Time and Locale" section. You have to read the document in the link to compete here.

Room open. Check OP for further information.

stupidstormy36
It is listed in the Rules and Regulations under the "Time and Locale" section. You have to read the document in the link to compete here.

Room open. Check OP for further information.

Nevermind. Don't put my name on any of your lists

Sorry I had to go. Somethings may come up and I may not be able to participate. We'll see what happens. My life is just utter crap.

Reluctantly, anyways everyone had left but meh I had the race in the bag anyway :P.

You can edit the list to the GVS for me Stormy.

50 and progressively people left, either RQ from one I know 100% then dinner and random gtgs :lol:. Then after Stormy left people just left cause the race was "decided etc :P".

It was a full race (49+pace), so it would've lasted as long as, or longer than an hour and a half. I had to leave for an emergency. I was having a nice battle with TG2, then ghs later (what happened ghs, kinda waited for me or who ever was in second at the time).

Also, I just got 20 bucks back from PlayStation, so something good happened today.

Last edited:
Reluctantly, anyways everyone had left but meh I had the race in the bag anyway :P.

You can edit the list to the GVS for me Stormy.

You had me in qualifying, but the race my car came alive. I donno if this is the sole reason, but I went to my settings and just increased the rear roll bar to 6 from 5. But if that made the difference, that's crazy. My controller died so I lost that 17 second lead I had on you. Then my g/f's mom called my phone and I had to answer the door because she was knocking. Then my kid wants to start playing around with me and dinner was ready so I just said forget it. I was able to keep my laps to 1:52s for 15 laps. In the first stint it went a lil slower thanks to the heavier fuel. But that second stint was super consistent until the ds3 died on me and the family issues.

It was a full race (49+pace), so it would've lasted as long as, or longer than an hour and a half. I had to leave for an emergency. I was having a nice battle with TG2, then ghs later (what happened ghs, kinda waited for me or who ever was in second at the time).

Also, I just got 20 bucks back from PlayStation, so something good happened today.

I got bored of running in the lead. I knew I wouldn't be able to finish anyway so might as well have some fun with it.

You had me in qualifying, but the race my car came alive. I donno if this is the sole reason, but I went to my settings and just increased the rear roll bar to 6 from 5. But if that made the difference, that's crazy. My controller died so I lost that 17 second lead I had on you. Then my g/f's mom called my phone and I had to answer the door because she was knocking. Then my kid wants to start playing around with me and dinner was ready so I just said forget it. I was able to keep my laps to 1:52s for 15 laps. In the first stint it went a lil slower thanks to the heavier fuel. But that second stint was super consistent until the ds3 died on me and the family issues.
Sounds like all your christmas' came at once. :lol:

Sorry I never showed, I'm kinda glad I didn't if the race ended up being as it was with people having to leave for commitments. A last-minute plan to go out for a few hours ended up with me and my friends playing the ol' Crash Team Racing, then some When Vikings Attack for two hours afetrwards. I lost horribly at both games.

I was really surprised that I got pole, bled off about a quarter tank of gas then came in for tires and just managed a perfect lap. My setup was really fast but had too much oversteer for race conditions, once my tires started to go I really had to tip-toe around the track to try not to spin, and of course I ended up spinning 3 or 4 times.

at any rate I'm really excited for this championship!

The public rooms are really annoying when all these randoms join and slow the room down. And then we have 10 people talking at once when qualifying is going on, that's really distracting. Even more so on the smaller TV's. I used my little 24" standard TV cus my big screen started smoking. Every time the chatbox comes up it takes up a quarter of the screen. You can't even see the left side of the track. Hopefully I'll be able to get a new TV in the next few weeks.

freshseth83
The public rooms are really annoying when all these randoms join and slow the room down. And then we have 10 people talking at once when qualifying is going on, that's really distracting. Even more so on the smaller TV's. I used my little 24" standard TV cus my big screen started smoking. Every time the chatbox comes up it takes up a quarter of the screen. You can't even see the left side of the track. Hopefully I'll be able to get a new TV in the next few weeks.

Black friday!!!

Correction to that you were behind 17 seconds when your controller died :P.The furtherest I was behind was 6-7 seconds in the early laps due to my own off and surviving a punt from a certain someone :rolleyes:. (They RQ after failing..)

I gained that back quickly and was on your tail until I undercut you and came out 4-5 secs in the lead which I maintained/pulled away from then on in.

New update with more importance on entry as too fast will drag you wide is helping me adapt very fast to RS and LMP cars I rekon as these cars are way off my forte of low grip road cars, FFs etc. But handly I allways used a smooth entry which wasn't faster pre update (It was better to be really aggressive on turn in pre 2.09) but I rekon it is the faster way to drive now :).

Last edited:
Correction to that you were behind 17 seconds when your controller died :P.The furtherest I was behind was 6-7 seconds in the early laps due to my own off and surviving a punt from a certain someone :rolleyes:. (They RQ after failing..)
My controller died shortly after you ran off track. I think it was a few laps later. I had to press pause and the computer ran the car for me. I got it plugged in, unpaused it and then ran into the dirt. I think it was Joetruck who was in 2nd and he closed in after I ran offtrack. He actually took the lead because he pit before us. Then I saw you racing him after we both pit.

I gained that back quickly and was on your tail until I undercut you and came out 4-5 secs in the lead which I maintained/pulled away from then on in.
You caught up because my tires sucked from running into the dirt. After you pit I pit, but in the meantime I had all this crap going on, kid woke up from his nap etc. I came out the pits behind you and was closing in on you. Only through sector 3 would I lose time to you. I was 7 seconds behind, and after 5 laps I was under 3 seconds. That's when my g/f's mom called and I had to open the door for her, I ran off track and lost a lot of time. A minute later g/f came home and was ready to eat so I just got off. 👍

New update with more importance on entry as too fast will drag you wide is helping me adapt very fast to RS and LMP cars I rekon as these cars are way off my forte of low grip road cars, FFs etc. But handly I allways used a smooth entry which wasn't faster pre update (It was better to be really aggressive on turn in pre 2.09) but I rekon it is the faster way to drive now :).
It wasn't a really serious race, since it was preseason. But I think I found a good base for this car. We were really close. I had a few lapses in attention with my family issues. That shouldn't happen during the season hopefully, we will have good races.

Back