Answers To All Of Your GT4 Questions

• Thread starter usernamed
  • 724 comments
We don't know anything about the gameplay yet. It's subject to change from demo to demo. Sorry, you're going to have to wait until you play the game!

So what is the release date for US ?

in the beging of this thread it says that for US is march 2005?!!
I thought it was going to be about 2 weeks after Japans release

That release date is set from the US Playstation website. My guess is that it is just an estimate. If they can release it earlier, they can make the fans happier.

Dear Customer,

You have signed up to receive release date changes for:

Gran Turismo 4

http://gamestore.ign.com/product.asp?product_id=280875&affid=6500

Old Release Date - 1/3/2005
New Release Date - 2/1/2005

Thank you for visiting IGN Gamestore!

NOTE: The product release date is the best estimate as to when the
product
will become available. These dates are subject to change at anytime.
IGN
Gamestore is in constant communication with product vendors to provide
you
with the most accurate release dates possible.

This is the e-mail I got from Gamestop

VIPERGTSR01
You mean IGN?

The email you quoted clearly has IGN written all over it. :lol:

The sender name was gamestop ,that got me confused also thats why copied the e-mail and said it was from gamestop,If I had the e-mail I would of sent it to you but I deleted it .

pbchillin
Anyone know if there is an option or going to be an option to change kilometres per hour to miles per hour?

Well I recently read somewhere that you have to option to choose between metric and imperial system. So maybe this will also affect the tachometer.

usernamed
Well I recently read somewhere that you have to option to choose between metric and imperial system. So maybe this will also affect the tachometer.
This option should have been there since GT1

sorry forgot to type should

Classic Anycar
Will you be able to customize the colors of the cars?

Yup. There will be a paint shop that will let you change the colors. But it will probably be the same colors that were available when the car was purchased.

? as in adding hydraulics to a car? Doubt it. PD is making a racing sim, not another NFSU. They've pleased some of the fans by adding wing purchases, but that's as far as it's going to go.

Basically, no cosmetics (other the the wing) will be able to be added on a car. At least IMO. Don't forget that you can tune your car up, with the tunning garage.

I dunno.. it could just be me, but I'm really tired of the game getting pushed back. I heard that it was going to come out some time in november. Then I heard that it's losing online play but gaining drag racing and being released around december 6th. Now It's pushed back to March? WTF? I want to quit being jerked around and have GT4! :mad::banghead:,,|,, 🤬 ,,|,,

First, Welcome to GTPlanet :)

2nd, I am happy that you posted this here, but you shouldnt of posted it at all. you see we all fel the same way. Not one of us would hate having the game right now. I feel your pain man, but at least it IS getting released.

usernamed
First, Welcome to GTPlanet :)
Not one of us would hate having the game right now. I feel your pain man, but at least it IS getting released.
thats the why to think 👍 👍 👍 👍

Mega Fighter X
I've been about a couple times. But I had to express it... the day was kinda ****ty. Oh well

Maybe the setback is to reincorperate the online play?

Not likely.:(

I have a release date question, the last change of date was while I was away and right now I feel a bit in the dark with regards to the release of GT4 and I have seen a number of different dates from the 28th this month to March next year. Which one (if any) is the one that came from PD or Sony?

Back