Assetto Corsa 2 Will be Called "Assetto Corsa Evo", Coming 2024

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 635 comments
Marco was very tongue-tied and confirmed to Gamer Muscle in an interview that the open world would have workshops, dealerships and places to refuel among other things for petroheads lol

Oh my...
We'll have a sort of test drive like mode in fact.
With a good physics...

I was afraid the game would be too classic... especially after a great game like AC1.
They needed to add real value.
And maybe they have.

Sorry about my english.

Last edited:
Fingers crossed they have a Pro Mode subscription in addition to just hoonigan mode or typical playing, with actual real racing which requires rules that are enforced for proper sports behavior, leagues, points standings across seasons. Still blows me away that almost 30 years later and games now act like actual racing rules have become "just too hard" ( for the lazy and nothing but poor excuses types) , (https://wiki.grandprixlegends.info/index.php?title=GPL_Recommended_Driver_Behaviour) but they weren't with Gran Prix Legends in 1998.

Here'e hoping for a good high fidelity driving model and actual racing. Penalizing any and all instead of those at fault is not racing, and enforcing position drops and hefty time fines is necessary to stop the tiny fraction of griefers from keeping 90% of players who only play offline from racing online.

A man of great taste.

Same here for the UK.

Agreed

Windows down and tunnel is the finest combo when driving.
Sorry to keep it off topic, but I am incredibly jealous of both of you, really love how the i30n looks and all I hear is great things about them.

I just hope it wont be stunted much, if at all, on consoles, ps5 for me.
Give us pls all features, full replay options etc. And optimized to 60 fps, no stutter, no pop ups.
And relatively bug free..
Maybe on ps6😋.

Last edited:
Back