Assetto Corsa | News and General Discussion

• Thread starter mister dog
  • 10,320 comments
nxjhkp1pz841domx6217.GIF

Marco just confirmed that the new panamera will be in AC due to well just look at it, its just so awesome.

Thank you kindly for the advice. I still quite don't understand a few things regarding refresh rate and other stuff. I now know that VSync will eliminate screen tare and that is very useful since some games look awful with it disabled.

What is the appropriate refresh rate for a monitor? Mine says 1920x1080 60Hz. Doesn't seem to have an option to change the refresh rate.
I don't use VSync but I get a lot more than 50 fps and have no tearing. If it says 60 Hz you should be able to get to 60 Hz with AC. Try turning off the VSync first and see what happens. If you're still stuck at 50 max try turning down some settings, mainly world detail, refelections, shadows and see if it gets up over 50 fps. If neither of those things work then something else is at play here.

Some road classics such as the 355 Berlinetta, F50, Diablo SV, and Ghibli Cup would be cool if this pack will be all Italian. These cars are obviously just a few of many to choose, but call me biased for growing up in the 1990s. Not wish-listing here, only voicing a very optimistic prediction of cars to join the 250F! :lol:

Kunos teased today the upcoming "Red Pack" dlc including Red Bull Ring and Maserati 250F...

I hope that Red Pack Is the infamous Italian DLC...
It's called red pack because the redbull ring makes no sense in an Italian pack, however this is the Italian pack. Red is italys racing colour.

if you google Aventador SV then the conclusion is yes, the carbon winglet is the obvious giveaway.

Damn my wheel is heading to RMA. And this dlc is just in time for my birthday (mainly hyped for f1).

Last edited:
I don't know if it's been mentioned or not, but Marco Massarutto confirmed on Facebook that there are, currently, over 40 cars in production and scheduled for release before the end of the year.
Impressive, very impressive for Kunos, I don't think even PD produces 40 cars per year, with their resources and all, stunning. Now, cars are fine of course, but what about tracks, hopefully they can get some tracks that don't charge a premium for a license and flesh out the roster even further.

I don't know if it's been mentioned or not, but Marco Massarutto confirmed on Facebook that there are, currently, over 40 cars in production and scheduled for release before the end of the year.
If true... :drool:

But this...
Impressive, very impressive for Kunos, I don't think even PD produces 40 cars per year, with their resources and all, stunning. Now, cars are fine of course, but what about tracks, hopefully they can get some tracks that don't charge a premium for a license and flesh out the roster even further.

Problem solved! I went to the GeForce Experience panel and hit the Optimize button. Usually I don't set my games through GeForce Experience, but in this case it did solve my 50fps cap. Game looks gorgeous and it runs solid 60fps now.

I might have to get a new monitor though. It has a hard time with the refresh rate. I'm not sure it's related, but I can see a considerable drop in frames for a second or two, even though various fps counters show that games are running solid 60fps or more.

Thanks warp9engage...
With all these new cars (about 20 should be porsche if the rumors are true) AC will have far more cars than GTS and they will be all real too! ;)

Latest Posts

Back