Assetto Corsa | News and General Discussion

• Thread starter mister dog
  • 10,320 comments
There is a Mclaren MP4/13 mod up on Race Department, has been for ages.

http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/mclaren-mp4-13.6061/

It could do with an update to drive better on the latest tyre model though, it feels a bit mental now compared to before.

Yeah, I already have that mod. It's a V10 F1 though. I'm looking for early 1990s V12 machines like the Ferrari 412T or similar. I guess I could just drive Virtua Simulazioni's Ferrari F1 Concept and lower the downforce to pretend :lol:

There is a Mclaren MP4/13 mod up on Race Department, has been for ages.

http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/mclaren-mp4-13.6061/

It could do with an update to drive better on the latest tyre model though, it feels a bit mental now compared to before.
yeah waiting for the next update before i begin messing with it again, been messing with the ts020 and getting delays all over the place this year but its coming together
Yeah, I already have that mod. It's a V10 F1 though. I'm looking for early 1990s V12 machines like the Ferrari 412T or similar. I guess I could just drive Virtua Simulazioni's Ferrari F1 Concept and lower the downforce to pretend :lol:
yeah that was a great car, sadly ferrari sent us a cease and decist because it got popular, some big people noticed it because when you googled it our model would be way higher in the rankings then ferraris official website for it.

bab527fd0057c64b103c0461b6150e3e.jpg

its hilarious, majorly of the first row, three of the second row and two on the third

Bit of a shame but not the end of the world.

Hello, I'm new to Assetto Corsa, I picked it up since it was on sale at Steam. I haven't even had a single race yet I just took a few cars out for a drive and it felt incredible :)

I'm really loving this sim, the only thing I thought was missing was a modern F1 car and now I saw the news that we'll be getting two Ferraris, can't believe my luck!

yeah waiting for the next update before i begin messing with it again, been messing with the ts020 and getting delays all over the place this year but its coming together

yeah that was a great car, sadly ferrari sent us a cease and decist because it got popular, some big people noticed it because when you googled it our model would be way higher in the rankings then ferraris official website for it.

bab527fd0057c64b103c0461b6150e3e.jpg

its hilarious, majorly of the first row, three of the second row and two on the third

Bit of a shame but not the end of the world.

Glad I picked it up when I did then. 👍

Do we have confirmation that the 488 road car is coming later and not in this pack?

Obviously it's a preorder car for the console version and will come at some point, but I guess that point is August?

Do we have confirmation that the 488 road car is coming later and not in this pack?

Obviously it's a preorder car for the console version and will come at some point, but I guess that point is August?

Yes, the 488 is coming along with 3 (4?) other cars when the game launches on consoles next month.

From Stefano's stream
zTzR3qk.jpg
Ferrari 488 GT3
Maserati MC GT4
Maserati Levante
Nice. The 488 GT3 will be a great addition in particular but cars like the MC GT4 can be huge fun as you really have to thrash them to extract performance. The Levante should be interesting. I assume it will be the S with a 3.0TT V6.

Oh yes please.

mlev-004.jpg
If I was buying a Levante I would have it just like that one as I love the blue colour.

Last edited:
I am happy we get a GT3 ferrari cause we already have a GT2 one...
I am very happy about the three Maserati too... In particular the GT4 one cause there was only a handful of GT4 cars and 3 of them are Lotus ones... With beautiful mods like Ginetta G55 GT4 we can have a decent GT4 lineup...
A really nice expansion set and i will grab it day one...

Oh yes please

mlev-004.jpg

this may co
Nice. The 488 GT3 will be a great addition in particular but cars like the MC GT4 can be huge fun as you really have to thrash them to extract performance. The Levante should be interesting. I assume it will be the 3.8TT V8 version.

If I was buying a Levante I would have it just like that one as I love the blue colour.

i dont think we will see this in the red dlc as they said seven italian sports cars...unless this classifies as such...

this may co

i dont think we will see this in the red dlc as they said seven italian sports cars...unless this classifies as such...
SUV is Sport Utility Veichle so a SUV could be a sports car... :P
BTW i hope this Levante will be in the free addon so we will have another italian racing/sports car in this DLC... ;)

I'm really looking forward to driving the 250F. Not many racing games have 50s era F1 cars, so I have no expectation whatsoever how it will drive :D Also, with the SF15T and F138 confirmed I believe we almost have the full lineup of F1 cars from every decade in AC:

1950: 250F
1960: Lotus 25, 49
1970: Lotus 72
1980: Lotus 98
1990 V12: not yet, anyone know any good mods?
1990-2000 V10: not yet, but the mod F2002 substitutes nicely
V8 era: F138
V6T era: SF15T

Love it! :D Between AC and Automobilista, I don't even care about the official F1 games anymore :lol:

For people who like older F1 cars I highly recommend the Mclaren M23 & M23/5 mods. Those can be raced against the Ferrari 312t. It always cracks me up how huge the back tires are compared to the front tires.

[Mclaren M23/M23-5 on Race Department - Link]

By the way the Maserati Levanti will likely be a free addition to the game with 1.7

They said an 8th car will arrive with the 1.7 update for free which "will be odd and unexpected by anyone".
That's excellent to hear. I was totally unaware that a car was coming with the v1.7 update. Sweet!

Hello, I'm new to Assetto Corsa, I picked it up since it was on sale at Steam. I haven't even had a single race yet I just took a few cars out for a drive and it felt incredible :)

I'm really loving this sim, the only thing I thought was missing was a modern F1 car and now I saw the news that we'll be getting two Ferraris, can't believe my luck!
In the meantime: Lotus Exos S1. Similar to a ~2009 F1.

Back