Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 137,508 comments
I on the other hand love the way the cars drive now. They feel just the way they should (IMO). As @Beezer215 said they have rotation now, and react to throttle and brake inputs more. Before they were bricks riding around the track. Now they are a beast that you have to fight with, and that is what they are like IRL (i read and heard and makes sense to me). They are a challenge to drive and so much different that other cars, and i absolutely love that. I drive a lot these heavy muscle cars in AC (the StockCar Brasil, the Carretera, these,...) and they require a totally different aproach, style of driving, you have to breake sooner (but can now actually use trail braking, before you would just lock up the brakes), use a different line through corners not relying on downforce,... and this like driving a different game. And i believe this is how it should be, But it takes time and practise to get used to them and even then i agree with @Beezer215 the AI will always give you a run for your money. But when you do beat them, it's very rewarding.

And tyres are made so that you have to break them in for a lap or two. Even with tyre blankets.

I have to agree. V3.0 gets my vote.

Yes. They are a little harder to drive, but previously, they were just too stuck to the road... which led to some very odd behaviour among the AI cars in front of you, with all kinds of crazy quivering and shaking. Not that I'm ever behind other cars, of course! :lol:

Last edited:
does anyone have a chaparral 2d rtm has one 26 dollars too much

Nobody posts links to RTM mods here. Forum rules!

Yes. We all know RTM sucks and scams people by reselling mods they've 'borrowed' from elsewhere, but that's just the way it is.

Sorry i know this thread isn't for pictures...but please everyone download that tsukuba track!!

If you go free camera and 'walk' around its like a first person shooter in detail....

Screenshot_eb_mazda_miata_koala_ddm_gts_tsukuba_13-6-120-8-34-35.jpg

Well, i have been to Tsukuba and not left my house..... didn't even have to wear a mask...

Never had a Gran Turismo game, never had a PlayStation.....but wow, they dont half put some detail into the tracks....

For me Tsukuba has the perfect road feel, perfect looks and atmosphere and the best i've ever seen in AC...
That isn't to say the great mods previously have been bad...more to hammer home just how smokingly brilliant this conversion really is....

Screenshot_eb_mazda_miata_koala_ddm_gts_tsukuba_13-6-120-8-44-28.jpg

that new tsukuba gt sport track.....oh my days..... the detail in that track!!

Astounding, i don't as a rule normally like doing cameras for tracks that already have great ones, but this i just had to.
So here is a camera, won't overwrite the already brilliant ones..

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/tsukuba-track-camera-for-gt-sport-conversion.33831/

Love this track so did another extra one!
Add this after the one from RD to keep camera numbers in order. This track is insane!!!
Just to be sure. The zip file with cameras for Tsukuba you posted on RD contains three *.json files.
Normally spoken these json files go into camtool2/data folder and your cameras are *.ini files which go into the data folder of the track.
The 4th camera is a *.ini file so for me its a bit confusing.

Edit: forget it....your source is *.ini I also downloaded the other files from Rambokim which are the json files. Mixed them up
Talking about confusing. My apologies for that :dopey:

Hey guys, i have a private track i created and would like to convert from rfactor 2 to assetto corsa. Is there anyone out there doing this professionally?

Well, i have been to Tsukuba and not left my house..... didn't even have to wear a mask...

Never had a Gran Turismo game, never had a PlayStation.....but wow, they dont half put some detail into the tracks....

For me Tsukuba has the perfect road feel, perfect looks and atmosphere and the best i've ever seen in AC...
That isn't to say the great mods previously have been bad...more to hammer home just how smokingly brilliant this conversion really is....

View attachment 929979
The mods before this have been bad.

I just tried it. It needs some lovin'. Ok track, but bad trees and some visible holes in the terrain mesh. Other than that, I like the flow of it. Just needs some lovin'.

I'm longing for a proper version of this track for years... glad to see someone working on it! Loved your Zolder 67 rework mate!

There's also a very good rF2 rework of this track. I believe it has the original GPL as a starting reference, but is completely remeshed.

I'm longing for a proper version of this track for years... glad to see someone working on it! Loved your Zolder 67 rework mate!

There's also a very good rF2 rework of this track. I believe it has the original GPL as a starting reference, but is completely remeshed.

I have been looking at this newer version in 3DSimEd today and saved it as a kn5.
The trees are objects that move along with the view and are not automatically transferred to kn5.
I would not waste time one the older Tonto/Motorfx version.

I have been looking at this newer version in 3DSimEd today and saved it as a kn5.
The trees are objects that move along with the view and are not automatically transferred to kn5.
I would not waste time one the older Tonto/Motorfx version.
Damn. Really hoping for this one. But i did find on the gpl version for ac that theres a bump under the bridge where it looked as though they didn’t join the track properly

There is a rework version of Zolder 67?
Cannot manage to find it...

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back