Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 137,506 comments
I'm surprised nobody posted the NISMO 400R here, so i'll leave a link to it.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/nnvioffmvmb5g3y/nissan_r33_gtr_400r.zip/file

1996_nismo_400r-jpg.930028

Hi,

Thanks for the link. This model seems to drive better than GMP's, but it has no oustide sounds.

Hi,

I tried to copy your setup, but if I copy the ambient occlusion part I can't see the dials on the dashboard.
For some cars I also have that too dark interior. Depends probably also on the car itself. Have you tried as Fallguy recommends to lower the last slider on page 17 in SOL config while in game. 25-30% ta exp fix%.

upload_2020-6-13_19-50-42.png

Thanks for the link. This model seems to drive better than GMP's, but it has no oustide sounds.

Use AC Content Manager to replace the engine sounds. I replaced it by using the one used by Kunos' Skyline R34 GT-R.

I think i got this link from Allegro Corsa months ago before it got excluded. It was a Youtube channel that used to showcase car/tracks.

Cool! If the classic layout could also be reversed it´s just like Vallelunga in the early days :)

Yeah, got that in mind too, i were talking about it with a friend few hours ago.
I really like how it change all the feel of the track in vallelunga, it's almost like a complete new track in reverse, the layout it self but also, what you see, in reverse mod you see a lot of thing you do not view on the normal layout!
Off topic, but a big thank you for all the great old cars you bring to AC community!

Yes, the "track" (Vs "Mod") is far far far away better than the previous one... which I deleted after doing a couple of laps on this conversion, an absolute jewel !
For summarizing, It's completely night and day. ;) 👍

EDIT
The post on GT Planet with the link for the track "Tsukuba GT Sport Conversion", just in case.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-1277#post-13135420

I meant every mod track i have tried and even kunos ones.... this tsukuba IMO is out of this world good.
Credit to the converters, but massive credit to polyphony digital.

Big Day for me tomorrow:

Update to Willow Springs, fixing the start / finish line bug, altering the pit positions so they don't intercept the main track, a few graphical tweaks. This will be uploaded to Race Department.

Washington DC will get it's 'Beta' release on Race Department, Thanks to all the testers here that gave me excellent feedback.

Also i'll be releasing 34 work in progress tracks on Patreon including the freshly started Rome Circuit from GT5 / GT6.

Exciting times!!!

upload_2020-6-13_18-32-6.png

upload_2020-6-13_18-32-31.png

upload_2020-6-13_18-32-56.png

upload_2020-6-13_19-19-6.png

Big Day for me tomorrow:

Update to Willow Springs, fixing the start / finish line bug, altering the pit positions so they don't intercept the main track, a few graphical tweaks. This will be uploaded to Race Department.

Washington DC will get it's 'Beta' release on Race Department, Thanks to all the testers here that gave me excellent feedback.

Also i'll be releasing 34 work in progress tracks on Patreon including the freshly started Rome Circuit from GT5 / GT6.

Exciting times!!!

View attachment 930090
View attachment 930091
View attachment 930092

View attachment 930099
Holy ******* hell, even Hong Kong from GT4!?

Man you just...IDK you must be like...A legend...

What's next then, Paris?

"Also i'll be releasing 34 work in progress"

It's the track layout, no buildings, no AI etc - they're all different stages of development - Hong Kong is probably one of the least finished tbh.
I don't care, I just hope you'll make it faithful like in GT4 by at least implementing its buildings in someway...

When you run a track, can you tell which program made it?

Popeye, if you're talking about using RTB, if you don't take the extra steps to make it amazing (ie, Blender work, road joint mesh fixes, custom scenery, custom textures, etc, so much more etc.) it's very easy, for me at least, to know if a track was done in RTB. Not that there arent nice RTB-only tracks, but they are limited to what RTB can do, so it's hard to really push the 'wow-factor'.

But I think RTB is great for getting a quick layout, starting point for good work. The Google Earth path thing the author added recently is bloody brilliant. But again, much more work is needed beyond that.

I'm longing for a proper version of this track for years... glad to see someone working on it! Loved your Zolder 67 rework mate!

@_Bazza_ , so good to see you here, my friend. My favorite cars have your name all over them :)

No, unfortunately AI is one of the last things I do, as otherwise tweaks in a track layout will result in the AI being a bit rubbish. So unless stated they're mostly Hotlap only.
Suggest just holding on to them until there is an AI- then release them. People will be swapping out versions continuously.
Thanks for your tremendous efforts.

Popeye, if you're talking about using RTB, if you don't take the extra steps to make it amazing (ie, Blender work, road joint mesh fixes, custom scenery, custom textures, etc, so much more etc.) it's very easy, for me at least, to know if a track was done in RTB. Not that there arent nice RTB-only tracks, but they are limited to what RTB can do, so it's hard to really push the 'wow-factor'.

But I think RTB is great for getting a quick layout, starting point for good work. The Google Earth path thing the author added recently is bloody brilliant. But again, much more work is needed beyond that.

@_Bazza_ , so good to see you here, my friend. My favorite cars have your name all over them :)
I haven’t tried Rtb yet. Mucking around in 3dsimed trying to convert something for practice.
I did download the lidar data for my mount Horrible circuit but that needs a rethink. 85gigs worth ffs. Hate to think what the track would be. So need to find someone to pull it in Rtb so i can use it in blender as I’m following lilSkis tutorials on uchewb

I don't know, he's one of those dudes who has a lot of projects on the go at once and seems to leave some dormant for a long time. At least his eventually do come out, unlike a lot of FB mods that seem to be shown 95% finished then are never seen again.
Does he update his released mods? I think all his releases are still on v0.6 or 0.7.

Hi Guys, I dont suppose anyone has working links to either bailaero hillclimb or Coppa_Monti_Iblei tracks, had to recover my c drive and lost em.
Many thanks

Big Day for me tomorrow:

Exciting times!!!

View attachment 930090
View attachment 930091
View attachment 930092

View attachment 930099
I've still got that new American balloon set I did for Willow Springs mate - hit me up if you want to include it for the update. The balloon fiesta you put in seemed to divide opinion somewhat... ;)

Guys, is there really only 2 liveries for the Supercar (V8) Nissan Altima L33 in the latest v8 Corsa mod. If anyone has additional liveries for that car, can you post. Thanks..

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back