Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 137,504 comments
Guys, is there really only 2 liveries for the Supercar (V8) Nissan Altima L33 in the latest v8 Corsa mod. If anyone has additional liveries for that car, can you post. Thanks..

The V8SC cars include only base testing liveries (and I think a couple of cars have a bunch of 2017 liveries in the latest download). The website has a liveries section where you can download liveries from various years of the Supercars championship.

I haven’t tried Rtb yet. Mucking around in 3dsimed trying to convert something for practice.
I did download the lidar data for my mount Horrible circuit but that needs a rethink. 85gigs worth ffs. Hate to think what the track would be. So need to find someone to pull it in Rtb so i can use it in blender as I’m following lilSkis tutorials on uchewb
same boat as me, I got 2m DEM of RNP in Sydney I am bashing through, had to create obj mesh, pull it into 3DCoat to decimate and smooth in chunks so that I could even think of getting it into blender.. by the time I am done with half of it i realize it would be faster just grabbing the google earth 30m and manually adjusting the track to a manually driven kml line that I recorded on my motorcycle.

There is such a thing as TOO MUCH information when it comes to long tracks.. I am opting for BlenderGIS instead, had a first poke at it last night, and its relatively straightforward, bonus is that if the track has buildings and they exist on OSM you get them as well.

same boat as me, I got 2m DEM of RNP in Sydney I am bashing through, had to create obj mesh, pull it into 3DCoat to decimate and smooth in chunks so that I could even think of getting it into blender.. by the time I am done with half of it i realize it would be faster just grabbing the google earth 30m and manually adjusting the track to a manually driven kml line that I recorded on my motorcycle.

There is such a thing as TOO MUCH information when it comes to long tracks.. I am opting for BlenderGIS instead, had a first poke at it last night, and its relatively straightforward, bonus is that if the track has buildings and they exist on OSM you get them as well.
You are ahead of me. But I am in no rush whatsoever. Good luck with yours

Passion-Meca Raceway v1.1
remove 3dgrass.kn5
add 3dgrass (CSP)
update VAO, Preview, Outline
https://sharemods.com/kllaor7wy38w/passionmeca_raceway.7z.html

preview.png
What a fantastic layout. This track is a lot of fun to drive.
@__EASY__ do you have any plans to update the track further?
Replace the horrible trees?
New horizon?
Animated wind turbines?
Physical mesh?
CSP flags?
etc etc.

Don't forget to add the Civic Type-R (FD2)

Car does not load for me. I get a black screen when in the pits.:confused:
Engine sound comes and goes rythmical, but nothing to see. I have CSP 1.61 (newest).

EDIT: Okay, problem solved. I had unpacked the data.acd and maybe tweaked some minor physics parameters.
So not only .kn5 is encrypted, even physics are locked with these cars.:odd:

2nd EDIT: Sorry, it was late yesterday night: Rolling back to CSP 1.60 solved the problem with the Civic Type R.

Last edited:
Imagine if someone created an Oahu mod, modeled like they did for the Test Drive Unlimited titles, but better for AC. I really enjoyed the first one.

That would be a project.

Considering that AC can only handle a map size of roughly 15x15 km before the shaking gets very noticeable, I'm not sure that would be a great idea.
Unfortunately, as I love TDU1, and especially the "grand loop" tracks, (millionaire's challenge and tour around the island, IIRC).

go back to 1.60, this started happening to me as well on 1.61, some tracks and some cars just black screen.

Thanks! Most probably on my side it was a problem with the encrypted cars of Esprit3905. Only untouched cars will run I guess.:)

Thank You again TheRealCeeBee! CSP 1.61 prevented the car to load. With CSP 1.60 it works.;)

Last edited:
go back to 1.60, this started happening to me as well on 1.61, some tracks and some cars just black screen.

Where you hot-lapping by any chance? I've been trying to find a pattern to this black screen issue for a while now and a few tracks that I got black screens with seem to work OK if I launch a race rather than a hot lap. When I get black screen in hot lap mode it's as if the car is falling through space for a second when I join the track. My FFB wheel always shakes quickly for a couple of seconds too when I get black screen.

Here is fixed Zandvoort 2020
Pit crew now working as expected, pit number 33 (tested ok with a full grid and me at the end)
Link available for 7 days, feel free to mirror it.
All credits to original author conversion (Tarutali)
https://we.tl/t-bObtsByhTy
edit: sorry but previous kn5 has to be modified so this version (renamed 1.24) is not compatible online with 1.23

Thanks a lot for this update but sadly both layouts don't load for me.
An error message pops up saying "zandvoort2020: TRACK NOT FOUND".

Could you have a look at that again?

*EDIT*
The track doesn't load because the main .kn5 file doesn't have the same name as the track folder. renaming the .kn5 file fixes that.

But I also noticed a few other problems:
V1.23 had GrassFX implimented while your version V1.24 doesn't have that anymore.
The pitbox is now fixed but it's angled. Could you straighten it?

My suggestion is take V1.23 and only fix the pitbox and nothing else, then the GrassFX should still be there.

Last edited:
Big Day for me tomorrow:

Update to Willow Springs, fixing the start / finish line bug, altering the pit positions so they don't intercept the main track, a few graphical tweaks. This will be uploaded to Race Department.

Washington DC will get it's 'Beta' release on Race Department, Thanks to all the testers here that gave me excellent feedback.

Also i'll be releasing 34 work in progress tracks on Patreon including the freshly started Rome Circuit from GT5 / GT6.

Exciting times!!!

View attachment 930090
View attachment 930091
View attachment 930092

View attachment 930099
man this is like Christmas! lots of nostalgia from these tracks

Where you hot-lapping by any chance? I've been trying to find a pattern to this black screen issue for a while now and a few tracks that I got black screens with seem to work OK if I launch a race rather than a hot lap. When I get black screen in hot lap mode it's as if the car is falling through space for a second when I join the track. My FFB wheel always shakes quickly for a couple of seconds too when I get black screen.
no pattern outside of what I posted in the CM discord, since 1.61, i will randomnly get this crash (not really a crash, just all the cars fall into the nether.

as follows:
all kunos cars on kunos or modtrack, no problem
mod cars and kunos cars on kunos track, 50:50 chance of load, the mod cars will fall through track, kunos cars remain
mod cars only on mod track, 20-30% chance of a good load, most likely all black as video.

In my case, hotlap or race, no real difference, but yes, that was practice mode clip in my vid.

going back to 1.60, it stops.

Thanks a lot for this update but sadly both layouts don't load for me.
An error message pops up saying "zandvoort2020: TRACK NOT FOUND".

Could you have a look at that again?

*EDIT*
The track doesn't load because the main .kn5 file doesn't have the same name as the track folder. renaming the .kn5 file fixes that.

But I also noticed a few other problems:
V1.23 had GrassFX implimented while your version V1.24 doesn't have that anymore.
The pitbox is now fixed but it's angled. Could you straighten it?

My suggestion is take V1.23 and only fix the pitbox and nothing else, then the GrassFX should still be there.

About kn5 name, my bad, I didn't zip my game folder.
For Grass FX, even if the original 1.23 is in the previous archive, I found that some mesh name has changed. Perhaps 3dsimed purge unused materials and objects is doing more than just purge. Nevertheless I fixed it.

For pitbox angle, I suppose that it allows more pit positions so I will let it as it was in original version.

here is my zipped game folder zandvoort 2020 so i'm sure it works as expected.
https://we.tl/t-KjfSekdERo

Last edited:
How do you exactly toggle the "walk" camera in AC?

F7

You'll need Content Manager and CSP I believe.

But anyway, I put on a SuperGT race at Motegi and it was pretty close to what it was like in real life as a spectator.

@Masscot , I stumbled upon all your resources for ACU's Okutama. lol, so much, and so much awesome ;) I think the track skin record for a single track is truly set by you, my friend.

Yikes!! I haven't seen the templates for these, but it looks like it's not being mapped to the car correctly?

I reached out to them last week about making some skins for them to include with their pack. I have a bunch of 90% finished Bathurst replica skins that I made for the Kunos AE86 that would match the Celica. Haven't heard anything back....

Hey, would you release those here if they are not interested? Shame your hard work going to waste. I really want to make a complete field of 1985 atcc cars and those and BMW 635 are basically the only ones missing from heaving a complete field with original liveries.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back