Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 137,490 comments
while i was gone here i wanted to do modding first i did these replicas or Frankenstein cars as i like to call them these cars replicate other cars on a base for an example i did an xj220S replica on a xj220C race car this is as close as i could get to the actual car without having to wait for a model to be converted or the model to be created i used parts from A8 for the xj220s stuff like the stickers wing piece and i used the interior from the assettodrive xj220 i've now switched to full converting as my Astra is the first convert i have ever done and i actual found a way to convert cars as seen with this Astra that i ported from Blur. Feel free to improve these just please PM me if you want to do so.
Anyway the cars in this list are
Two new 996 the 996 GT2 and the Turbo S that i managed to sorta replicate on the GT2 chassis. Kenneth and Dragster666
993 GT1 strassenversion the base was the 993 GT1 from AG the interior was used from the AD 911 GT1
Lamborghini Diablo GT the base was the diablo GTR SE that AG did. I ported stuff like the wing and interior peices from GT Sport.
Porsche 911 SC/RS street version The 930 Turbo s car was done by AD
Jaguar XJ220S The xj220C belongs to Zinki he granted me the permission to use it.
Opel Astra X-Treme Concept Fully converted from Blur by me (dragster666)

View attachment 934032
Note showmebest (AD) if these cars ruin the image of you'r mods please notify me so i can remove these.

Good car choices, the 996 in particular is criminally under represented in most driving games.

The next project that ill be working on is the 2001 Le Mans M3 GTR not to be confused with the 2005 version which we already have. What's the difference you ask? the front bumper, no antenna and some stuff that weren't on the back of the car which i removed. If somebody here could do the AO for the front bumper to be skinnable just PM me.
__custom_showroom_1593102621.jpg

__custom_showroom_1593102627.jpg

Last edited:
Right. First, thank you all that reply to my help request.
After a few hours trying to fix the damn issue, finally I caught the bandit.

Had to disable all APPs and one by one, enabling and load the race.
To shortening a 200 book pages into a few lines ('cause, believe me, tried all you said and a bit more), the guilty was.............. *drums*.............. FFBClip.
Yep, from nowhere, it just began to annoy me today. Now it is disabled. And all is running fine.

Which makes me ask, I appreciate if any of you knows a similar APP for the job. Really good APP and small on screen.

I can breath again, after so many hours holding my breath. 1.61 CSI and Sol_1_5_4__1_6 installed.

Here stay the note for future similar problems.

Cheers,
Paulo

Same problem, similiar solution. I must reinstall ProTyres app. Now is everything OK

OK I went from this:
View attachment 934209

to this (still working on it):
View attachment 934210

I am taking screenshots of google street view, using the perspective transform to make it flat, and then copying pieces of it to fill in the empty spaces.
You know, I wonder if you could do this to ACF's Milan Castello Circuit too since I always wanted it updated with somewhat current period-appropriate brands all across Milan...

Hi guys,
i came along a few showrooms presets that can be downloaded from the CM-site. But it seems that I am still missing a few showrooms. Maybe one of you guys can provide the following showrooms named (at least CM says that those showrooms are missing):
- big_shop2
- showroom
-NightLife :cheers:
Kind regards and thx in advance

Last edited:
Hate to break this to you but if you've really renamed every single mod folder then none of those mods are likely to work. Folder names need to match some key files within those folders.
Hope you kept the original download zips.

Good to know, and yes all of the original zips are still intact.

Not to be stubborn, but which files need to match the folder names? I don't mind doing a little extra leg work to have my stuff beautifully organized. I was going through doing the sfx folder and GUIDS.txt like the post I was quoting had brought up. But if there's a lot more than that, then yeah probably not worth the effort.

After searching and get nothing, here it goes.

Car whipers working, rain drops on the winshield working, rain sound not working.

Did I miss some CSP setup, or it is a 1.61 bug? Running the 1.54 - 1.6 SOL

Cheers

Hey, does anybody know what's up with my computer? I have a ROG laptop I7 intel at 2.4ghz, 16gb of ram, and an Nvidia GTX 1070. The game is running on the dedicated GPU card, with high priority. Yet for some reason, with all the settings on low, and running only one car, my game CANNOT get over a very stuttery 15fps. Any tips?

Hey, does anybody know what's up with my computer? I have a ROG laptop I7 intel at 2.4ghz, 16gb of ram, and an Nvidia GTX 1070. The game is running on the dedicated GPU card, with high priority. Yet for some reason, with all the settings on low, and running only one car, my game CANNOT get over a very stuttery 15fps. Any tips?
you run with sol and CSP ?

Thats one problem when it comes to cool cars being locked away behind private bars...like...whats the point!? This sucks.
this "private mods" thing has to end somehow, if somebody could get their hands on the Lamborghini V12 VGT mod, lmk by sending me a message its a shame that a jerk assetto corsa modder has got that car in assetto corsa before polyphony digital could release the original car in GT Sport......

Good to know, and yes all of the original zips are still intact.

Not to be stubborn, but which files need to match the folder names? I don't mind doing a little extra leg work to have my stuff beautifully organized. I was going through doing the sfx folder and GUIDS.txt like the post I was quoting had brought up. But if there's a lot more than that, then yeah probably not worth the effort.

If you rename the car folder to lower case, there's nothing more to do, everything will work as expected.
If you change folder name , then sfx will not work and data.acd will have issue because one of key component to decipher acd file is the folder name.
So before renaming, extract data.acd and keep data folder created. You could later pack data folder in a new data.acd.
For sfx, the bank file must match folder name, and guids.txt content must also refer to the new folder name (search and replace every occurence of old folder name to new folder name).
And you're done.

Guys!
For those having problems with sound in CSP 0.1.61, revert back to 0.1.46. Then navigate to assettocorsa\content - copy the folder sfx (or rename it, something like sfx-bkp - you choose what is easier). After this, install 0.1.61 CSP again. Go back to assettocorsa\content and rename the folder (sfx-bkp) back to sfx
You're done!

upload_2020-6-25_17-19-14.png

upload_2020-6-25_17-17-4.png

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back