Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 137,489 comments
Some interesting and updated mod offered graciously there: https://velosmodsworkshop.com.mx/
including this beauty.

__custom_showroom_1551101303.jpg

Palmer Jaguar JP-1 1977
New harnesses, rear lights reconfigured, wheel textures and cockpit textures updated, added lights-on warning light on dash and mirror parts separated and re-textured

Also a question, why do I not have any thunder and lighting when using the latest released SOL?

And lastly, thank you @Zwiss for your Autopolis version, until your version I did not realized it is a real track, the version I had looked like a fantasy track so I never bothered to check. It made me realize that just the graphic treatment in a game can make it feel arcade, as much as how it drive. Driving both Autopolis back to back, even thought their layout are totally identical, make them feel like different track, yours feeling like a real life track. Thank you.

Last edited:
Have anybody tried the Sim Dream F1 2003 mod? I know Sim Dreams are far from the best and their business model is questionable. The 3D models looks nice though.

i would like to know this too.. anybody who can help?`

also the le mans legends mod has some interesting cars like the alfa romeo 33 spider or the chevron b16

BMW M3 GTR 2001 version
original car was done by Assettogarage the 2001 version replica was done by Dragster666

Phew where the wheels on this thing hard to replace! 3Dsimmed bugged out the wheels and in 3ds max i had to figure out at what number the wheel dummies should be so that the wheels don't glitch out or go inside the body. It was frustrating definitely. Getting that out of the way
this is as close as i could come to the 2001 car on the 2005 chassis the car looks identical i used the rims from the most wanted car the front bumper sorta fits but if you look closely it kinda pops out or that it isn't attached very well i really dislike the MoTeC gauges that Assettogarage used but alright. I also detuned the car to 444 bhp what the real car was like the AG car was like 200+ bhp more.
A comparison between the 2001 car with the 2005 one.
__custom_showroom_1593181005.jpg

__custom_showroom_1593181048.jpg

__custom_showroom_1593181099.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
I see ACC has a DLC coming out with all GT4 cars. I have to say I really enjoy running the GT4 selections we've been blessed with in AC.

Here's the list if no one saw the front page of GTP:

• Alpine A110 GT4
  • Audi R8 LMS GT4
  • Aston Martin V8 Vantage GT4
  • BMW M4 GT4
  • Chevrolet Camaro GT4.R
  • Ginetta G55 GT4
  • KTM X-BOW GT4
  • Maserati GranTurismo MC GT4
  • McLaren 570S GT4
  • Mercedes-AMG GT4
  • Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 Clubsport

I see ACC has a DLC coming out with all GT4 cars. I have to say I really enjoy running the GT4 selections we've been blessed with in AC.

• Alpine A110 GT4
  • Audi R8 LMS GT4
  • BMW M4 GT4
  • Chevrolet Camaro GT4.R
  • Ginetta G55 GT4
  • KTM X-BOW GT4
  • McLaren 570S GT4
  • Mercedes-AMG GT4

Impressive.

I hope they get the wec license too.
With some nice prototypes

This may or may not help. From ks_monza_66/full/data/starting_bounds.ini
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[BOUND_0]
MIN=0
MAX=0.1

[BOUND_1]
MIN=0.9
MAX=1
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Holy hell, I can't wait to try this. The way the AI go spastic off the line reminds me of how AI used to start in Test Drive Unlimited. I imagine the AI like "Woah, hey, I'm driving, I'm crazy, wtf... far left, far right, derp"

• Alpine A110 GT4
  • Audi R8 LMS GT4
  • BMW M4 GT4
  • Chevrolet Camaro GT4.R
  • Ginetta G55 GT4
  • KTM X-BOW GT4
  • McLaren 570S GT4
  • Mercedes-AMG GT4
Pretty much ALL cars we already have in AC thx by GUERILLA, ACFL, Shaun Clarke and Kunos themselves too, so why even bother having them all again this time as a paid DLC then? lol

Need an expert modder voluntary, to tweak the suspension files of a mod, to modify from a drift settings to a normal driving.
Really don't have a clue what to do wiyh all the .ini suspension and others .ini stuff. :ouch:

• Alpine A110 GT4
  • Audi R8 LMS GT4
  • BMW M4 GT4
  • Chevrolet Camaro GT4.R
  • Ginetta G55 GT4
  • KTM X-BOW GT4
  • McLaren 570S GT4
  • Mercedes-AMG GT4

Oh boy, It is a good excuse to back to ACC.

Edit, sorry for the double post. Damn. :banghead:

Question:
Any recommendations of era-correct hot hatches of this class, made lap times with a Focus RS Mk2 and GRB Impreza WRX STi on the new Tsukuba circuit.

upload_2020-6-26_23-54-11.png

upload_2020-6-26_23-55-1.png

Tried the 135i coupe mod, but that's having a very low ride height and stiff suspension. (might even be faster than the Kunos' BMW 1M)
upload_2020-6-26_23-57-32.png

The Alfa Romeo Brera V6 and FD2 Type-R are only a second or two slower than these
upload_2020-6-26_23-57-12.png

upload_2020-6-26_23-56-37.png

Attachments

• upload_2020-6-26_23-55-37.png
    upload_2020-6-26_23-55-37.png
    58.7 KB · Views: 13
I once had a GTR2 or RACE07 version that included the small layout.
If I can find it, I could implement it.

The small layout is just a part of the "Autopolis Oita" track (see here: https://www.racingcircuits.info/asia/japan/autopolis.html). The "Autopolis Lakeside" in Shift 1 and Shift 2 was a completely different track. I think it was a fictional circuit.

Like Teddie already posted here https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-1241#post-13124662 I am sure that I once had a version of this track (Autopolis Lakeside from Shift 2) for AC. Unfortunately it seems that I have deleted it a long time ago - probably because it was rather poor. So I thought you did a conversion directly from Shift 2. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Last edited:
Question:
Any recommendations of era-correct hot hatches of this class, made lap times with a Focus RS Mk2 and GRB Impreza WRX STi on the new Tsukuba circuit.

View attachment 935172
View attachment 935173

Tried the 135i coupe mod, but that's having a very low ride height and stiff suspension. (might even be faster than the Kunos' BMW 1M)
View attachment 935177
The Alfa Romeo Brera V6 and FD2 Type-R are only a second or two slower than these
View attachment 935176
View attachment 935175

What is your defintion of "same class"? Did you mean "comparable laptime"? Tsukuba has a rather extended laptime history in real life. Here you can find cars with the similar laptimes: https://fastestlaps.com/tracks/tsukuba

I have marked this group as "hyper hatchbacks":

upload_2020-6-26_18-15-6.png

Config gurus, have a question for ye.

I've added grassfx to Zolder67. The more I tinker with this track, the more I realize how badly this thing was put together... A gilles76 track, right? I digress, and should not be complaining.

Anyway, I've added grassfx to Zolder67 and it looks freakin' great. But I need to darken the grassfx a bit. A little too 'light' green as it is now. Any tips appreciated.

Also, what is the difference between putting the config in config/tracks
as opposed to config/tracks/loaded ?

Also, what is the difference between putting the config in config/tracks
as opposed to config/tracks/loaded ?
In tracks the config will stay there as it is, unless you change it.
In loaded (and having the auto updates on) it can be changed by newer (not necessarily better) configs.
You can also add a extension folder to the track map and put your config in there.

Auto24ring v1.5. - updated by Zwiss

This track was made from scratch by mcarno. (original at RD)

I loved the look and feel of this track from the start, but it was almost unplayable, especially in practice or qualifying mode:
cars leaving the pits would almost freeze the track , because of the very complex armco meshes that were all collision objects.

greetings & some more greetings, hope you're all doing well...
nifty little package for the reworked track by Zwizz...

- 4x cams
- new VAO
- background image

zw_auto24ring_02.jpg

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/auto24ring-tv-replay-cameras-more.34075/

Have anybody tried the Sim Dream F1 2003 mod? I know Sim Dreams are far from the best and their business model is questionable. The 3D models looks nice though.
SD mods are ****e. I tried a few of them. Absolute rubbish.

Why don't you get the recently updated F1 2002 that's on RD? It's very good.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back