Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 137,489 comments
I already have it but I installed a reverse mod for laguna seca and I don't know how to go back to the original
Just enter the track folder and delete all the files of "Laguna Seca Reverse" and only the original Kunos track will remain

It means that you have not deleted all the files

I think those reverse files overwrite the original files in the UI-folder. Maybe someone could upload just the UI-files?

Laguna Seca in reverse is by the way a lot of fun. I just can't understand why the author of Reverse Layouts have not fixed the faulty folder structure. A separate folder for reverse layout in the UI-folder is needed.

Due to an action of those 'very friendly' guys from SimDream (you no doubt remember them taking action against Bazza and others) the F1 Classic forum was going to be taken down. :irked:

F1 Classic now reacted:

"Well, it's happening. We have a new site, but the look is pretty much the same. We want to keep it as close to the original as possible because it works.
We think everything is in place but we will continue to have updates and improvements.
This site is owned by F1classic and is not a part of a "free forum". That means we have almost total control of what we do.
The rules will remain the same as for this location so nothing has changed there. We hope we can move as much as possible from this site to the new one but it will be done by the members as we can't transfer the actual databases from here to there. So, everyone pack your bags and toys and bring them with you.

The new site is www.f1classic.net

We hope to see you soon.

THE F1CLASSIC TEAM"

Edit: you will need to register again, but you can use the same name/password.
Not much of the old content has been implemented yet, but as it seems they are going to recover at least some of it.
Zombieboy has already posted the previous track list.

Careful Sim **** is watching this thread.

I already have it but I installed a reverse mod for laguna seca and I don't know how to go back to the original

Ah I see what you both are talking about. They goofed up on doing the folder structure for Laguna Seca reverse track. All the other kunos tracks they did correctly so you have both the forward and reverse tracks. The AI folder, Data folder should have been put into a separate folder and look how they did the other reverse tracks in how to do it. The way Laguna Seca reverse files are setup in the .2 version will overwrite the forward direction files.

I only installed one of the reverse tracks which was Spa to see how it worked. And if Laguna Seca files/folders were structured like Spa Reverse, you should get both forward and Reverse.
The .2 version of kunos reverse tracks are done pretty good, interesting to go in reverse on Spa.

Added: Corrected: Here is how the Laguna Reverse "file structure" should be. These are just the files from the Race Dept Kunos Reverse tracks version .2 post. You still need the original files for Laguna Forward direction for these to work - cannot give you those. Hopefully they will fix Laguna Reverse in newer updates

Link to correct file structure below:

Last edited:
Been waiting for this one - I'll finally drive ma real car in AC ! Cheers mate, can't wait.
Do you own a Puma Racing? I loved that car and only ever drove one, rare as hens teeth even at a Ford dealer. Even if you have a normal Puma (1.7 of course ;)) they are fantastic cars, great fun to drive.

hello guys please help whoever has tcr / eatc 16in1 pack the link doesn't work there
LA Honda World Racing #73
full

full

full

and how to fix it should be like this, but in a game like this
full

Hey everyone. Last night I was working my way through the J's and the K's for the duplicate track review project and I got to Kirkistown by @pk3r72owns and noticed the pit lane wasn't working so I fixed it and added a GrassFX config while I was at it. I didn't change anything else so it can safely overwrite the original.

Last edited:
Is this the same track that ACF is working on?

The version we're sharing here, and the one they're showing in the video is probably the same. Unfortunately, these versions really need completely new higher-poly road surfaces, a good road mesh, and improved kerbs. As is, those features in the current version for AC look and drive worse than most old rF and GTR2 tracks. If you watch the video, you can see that the Porsche often "bucks" at transitions in the track.

There's an excellent version of it for Raceroom, and the elevation changes and transitions are easy to manage, even in a Porsche GT3. It has some very technical sections, with a lot of second apexes, so it takes longer to memorize and begin to take a good line--but it's very satisfying and rewarding to master.

So when trying this current version for AC, it "feels" ancient, or more like a first WIP, with it's "angular" kerbs and transitions that cause suddenly pitch and buck the car around.

Here's the Raceroom version (not my video)

Last edited by a moderator:
What is your steering rate ?
I feel 900 degrees is too much for the g29

What do you use?

There's a setting in AC that will change your wheel's degree-limit according to the car. I can't remember where it is at the moment, as I'm not at my simulator, and it may be an additional setting with Content Manager. It seems to do a really good job with my Thrustmaster TS300, as long as it boots up correctly and matches up with the system driver settings. 1080 is suitable for most street cars, GT4-GT3 fall somewhere in between, but others, like an F1 car, require a much smaller-degree of-rotation. I can select a different car without thinking about it, start a session, and the wheel rotation always seems correct, unless there's a discrepancy between the driver and the wheel, or the mod isn't set up correctly.

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a setting in AC that will change your wheel's degree-limit according to the car. I can't remember where it is at the moment, as I'm not at my simulator, and it may be an additional setting with Content Manager. It seems to do a really good job with my Thrustmaster TS300, as long as it boots up correctly and matches up with the system driver settings. 1080 is suitable for most street cars, GT4-GT3 fall somewhere in between, but others, like an F1 car, require a much smaller-degree of-rotation. I can select a different car without thinking about it, start a session, and the wheel rotation always seems correct, unless there's a discrepancy between the driver and the wheel.

Thanks mate.
Gonna try that out later .

Guys i need help does anybody here know a way to move the tires back? in the showroom they look fine but on the track they pop out on their original form peeps told me that there's a way to do it in the suspension.ini but i can't seem to find it is there a specific line that moves the tire back?
after that i would also need to move the tires up a bit.
Screenshot_vw_golf_v_gti_concept_ks_highlands_27-5-120-17-22-35.jpg

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back