Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 134,128 comments
What is your defintion of "same class"? Did you mean "comparable laptime"? Tsukuba has a rather extended laptime history in real life. Here you can find cars with the similar laptimes: https://fastestlaps.com/tracks/tsukuba

I have marked this group as "hyper hatchbacks":

View attachment 935178
thank you for the link to real-life lap times data. Well, I meant the hyperhatches that were new in 2007-2009 and have comparable performance/laptime

I had a tuned FD2, but that was too quick, so maybe a Mugen RR might do better as being comparable

And that 135i need to some edit to be more street car like/realistic

Looks like I'm missing a whole pile of LMP3 cars here. I have the Nissan-Addess 03 but I'm missing the other three cars. I know there's an Onroak Ligier P3, some Norma P3 and another one but I'm missing them.

If anyone has the full set, would you mind PM-ing me or linking them here?

@DaBaeda Your recent Moscow Raceway update is making AC crash for me and totally locks my PC up in the process. Do you know if anyone else has reported similar issues with it? I've tried every workaround I can think of, but nothing helps.

@DaBaeda Your recent Moscow Raceway update is making AC crash for me and totally locks my PC up in the process. Do you know if anyone else has reported similar issues with it? I've tried every workaround I can think of, but nothing helps.

I have no issues with the track.
Works the short track (Original)?

I have no issues with the track.
Works the short track (Original)?

I was only trying the long track, so I'm not sure if the short track works to be honest. I reinstalled a couple of times just to be sure the install hadn't gone wonky, but kept getting the same loading issues. I've taken it off my PC now as I was worried about the hard crashes I was getting.

Not to worry. Might just put this in the 'too hard' basket.

From the top of my head:
- GT an GTN 2003 from RSS,
- WTCR 2018 from Maki and Delpinsky or from tommy78 (very good mod pack),
- GT4 from Guerilla
- GT 500 2018, 2013, 2008
- JGTC 2000
- BTCC 2018, 2019 from Shaun Clarke
- WTCC 2017 from Ptsims,
- WTCC 2007 from Ciraceonline,
- wec, gte, gtlm 2018, 2019 from URD,
- alms DPi 2014 from IER,
- LeMans 2003 from VRC,
- DRM,
- WTCC 1987
- GT1 1997 from URD and Legion,
- TC legends from Bazza,
- prototype Legends from Bazza
- TransAm legends by Bazza and additionally Uncle M
- V8 stockcar Brasil
- V8 Australia all season 2015-2020 and 2011
- Petrobras Marcas 2018
- TC Carretera 2016
- TC2000 2017 from ACFL
- indycar 1998, 2012,2018,2020
- nascar 2018,2019
- formula 2,3,...
Perhaps we did not understand each other correctly ...
The VRC has four cars from the WEC 2003 season. Several more cars of different quality can be found in other mods. But still missing:
Dome s101
Reynard 2KQ-LM
Durango LMP1
Riley & Scott Mk III C
WR LMP02
Reynard 01Q
MG-Lola EX257
Courage C65
Pilbeam MP91
Norma M2000-2
Perhaps there are mods that I don’t know about, and these cars are available for AC?

The same question about 2018-2019
Is there an Alpine A470, ENSO CLM P1 / 01, Ginetta G60-LT-P1?

I have managed to get the last 3 seasons worth of IMSA cars and skins, also managed to do the Pilot sport series too with GT4 and TCR. I also have a couple full grids for some ALMS seasons along with some WEC seasons.
WEC - which of the seasons did you manage to collect completely?

Perhaps we did not understand each other correctly ...
The VRC has four cars from the WEC 2003 season. Several more cars of different quality can be found in other mods. But still missing:
Dome s101
Reynard 2KQ-LM
Durango LMP1
Riley & Scott Mk III C
WR LMP02
Reynard 01Q
MG-Lola EX257
Courage C65
Pilbeam MP91
Norma M2000-2
Perhaps there are mods that I don’t know about, and these cars are available for AC?

The same question about 2018-2019
Is there an Alpine A470, ENSO CLM P1 / 01, Ginetta G60-LT-P1?

WEC - which of the seasons did you manage to collect completely?

Pretty sure I have a Dome S101, not sure where I got it. I will check and make sure I am not imagining it.

Yet again, pCars drops the ball. Third release and not one of them is (or will be) a proper sim.
The next news about pcars3 is likely to be:
We added nitro boost and weapons to cars. This will give even more opportunities to fight on the track! In the next update there will be another opportunity to fight on the highway - the button "overtake from above." Your car takes off briefly to jump over an opponent. Why had nobody thought of this before? So nice to be the first :)

Due to an action of those 'very friendly' guys from SimDream (you no doubt remember them taking action against Bazza and others) the F1 Classic forum was going to be taken down. :irked:

F1 Classic now reacted:

"Well, it's happening. We have a new site, but the look is pretty much the same. We want to keep it as close to the original as possible because it works.
We think everything is in place but we will continue to have updates and improvements.
This site is owned by F1classic and is not a part of a "free forum". That means we have almost total control of what we do.
The rules will remain the same as for this location so nothing has changed there. We hope we can move as much as possible from this site to the new one but it will be done by the members as we can't transfer the actual databases from here to there. So, everyone pack your bags and toys and bring them with you.

The new site is www.f1classic.net

We hope to see you soon.

THE F1CLASSIC TEAM"

Edit: you will need to register again, but you can use the same name/password.
Not much of the old content has been implemented yet, but as it seems they are going to recover at least some of it.
Zombieboy has already posted the previous track list.

Last edited:
Due to an action of those 'very friendly' guys from SimDream (you no doubt remember them taking action against Bazza and others) the F1 Classic forum was going to be taken down. :irked:

F1 Classic now reacted:

"Well, it's happening. We have a new site, but the look is pretty much the same. We want to keep it as close to the original as possible because it works.
We think everything is in place but we will continue to have updates and improvements.
This site is owned by F1classic and is not a part of a "free forum". That means we have almost total control of what we do.
The rules will remain the same as for this location so nothing has changed there. We hope we can move as much as possible from this site to the new one but it will be done by the members as we can't transfer the actual databases from here to there. So, everyone pack your bags and toys and bring them with you.

The new site is www.f1classic.net

We hope to see you soon.

THE F1CLASSIC TEAM"

Can you login in this new site? I can't at the moment. Is it necesary to register a new account?

*See that ACC's GT4 DLC is very close and people likely won't use AC's GT4 content very much anymore*

*Notice that this includes the Genesis GT4 and all other GT4 mods released recently*

*Try not to cry*

*Cry a lot*
It's ok mate, I'll still use your Genesis as I don't own ACC and probably never will.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back