Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 137,506 comments
is there anyone here that can send me a link to download rtm's jaguar xj220 LM? the one with gran turismo's skin

Like SimDream mods, RTM mods are pay mods, which we're prohibited to post in this forum. These "groups" are known for targeting Web sites, Youtube channels, and forums like this if they discover their mods are being shared. They have gone so far as to report a copyright violation, and this can result in locking or removing the site, channel, or forum. Also, FYI, most of their mods are ridiculously overpriced, and they're usually mediocre to very poor quality, especially the physics.

At last someone else has realised! I thought it was only me. They’re were my go-to cars in AC, after adding a little weight to their BOP, now they’re zero fun to drive! :guilty::confused:
Maybe someone has old, not updated versions of these cars, the ASR 91 formula? Maybe someone knows where you can get old versions of these cars? If someone has, please share, they are free.:gtpflag:

Let me understand, so you are saying the people that mention ACC converts are really not created from the ACC game. Just curious, cause I dont see and Car folders for people/modders to grab the data from in the ACC game to do the converts. Am I correct? Same goes with the tracks.
Probably the language barrier prevents us from understanding each other correctly.
Сonverting a car 3D model from ACC - is possible.
Probably some modders know something that others do not know, and this allows them to make such conversions. :)
For example, until recently, it was believed that the conversion of the Dirt rally - is impossible. However, at least one car and one track are already available.
The very same Graturismo - GT6 and GTsport cars are not uncommon in AC, and the first track (Tsukuba) from GTsport has recently appeared.

Bizarrely drives actually pretty much as i would expect.

Screenshot_rw_dakar_man_tga_mallory_park_10-7-120-17-12-9.jpg

loads of them on here.

https://assettorallygrb.wixsite.com/rallygrb

So far, for all the other mods listed as "ACC," those that produced them put a lot of effort into "matching" the physics and features of the original ACC versions. Though they may or may not have used any of the data from ACC, the end result is that those AC mods (except for this latest M6 mod) virtually offer the same "experience" and "feel" that they do in ACC. If the modders of those excellent ACC conversions to AC weren't able to use the ACC data, then their conversion, and their ability to match the physics and features, from a newer simulator (ACC) to an older one (AC) is even more impressive.

our physics were made by Immanuel Vinke who has driven it for walkenhorst in blancpain... he's master of engineering and paet of the kunos developer team... this mod was made a long time before all those csp additions turned up so its may a bit outdated yea! we just started a casting in our group to grow our team

Any chance of a straightforward link please, like Mega, Mediafire or even the dreaded Sharemods? These hoop-jumping multi-mirror ad spam sites are a pain in the ass. I didn't even think anyone used them any more.

Edit: never mind, I see @GUERILLA Mods have put up an official link above.

Edit: @GUERILLA Mods your new upload is still tagged as v1.2.
Is it definitely v1.3? If so, the UI needs updating.

Exactly the same posted 25th November, 2019:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...eral-discussion.307899/page-638#post-12938816

our physics were made by Immanuel Vinke who has driven it for walkenhorst in blancpain... he's master of engineering and paet of the kunos developer team... this mod was made a long time before all those csp additions turned up so its may a bit outdated yea! we just started a casting in our group to grow our team

Your Timo Ha, right? I used to be in Mike Rudlands ''Assetto Corsa Mod Central 24/7'' Facebook group and your Facebook group. I got removed from yours for some reason. You used to troll a lot to be fair. I just assumed you were some kind of fake sock puppet account created from stolen photograph's on the Internet. That's just an assumption of mine though.

Has Vinke driven the new version of the M6 in ACC? I'd be interested to hear his feedback on it. The M6 is probably the most "comfortable" of the cars in this class, but it's still a GT3 car. Punishing, but very rewarding to master.

Be sure to go back and read my feedback on this post. I don't intend to discredit anyone's effort to develop a mod. When I do offer feedback, it's because I believe the mod is already very good. However, with some additional work, I also believe it will become an excellent, top-notch mod.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-1403#post-13167096

Of course, maybe someone else added the "ACC" designation, so that may have caused some confusion about what the directive is with this mod.

Hi all, does anyone have (or a link to?) some decent skins for the URD Px1 Shiro please?..... I've found the official Nissan ones but beyond these there does'nt seem to be much else.

Last edited:
Nice. Have you messaged them on the contact page? I did and I didn't get a response. I'm hoping that they'll upload more Rallyworld cars.

I keep saying it and it keeps falling on deaf ears, but I'll try one more time: Rallyworld mods are really not worth your time.
If rally is genuinely your thing why not play a rally-specific sim that'll do it properly instead of being shoe-horned into the totally unsuitable AC physics engine?
You wouldn't use a toaster to make scrambled eggs so why use Assetto Corsa to drive rally cars?
Assetto Corsa is overflowing with brilliant car and track mods but none of those are for rallying. AC was designed from the ground up as a road/track racer and was never intended to simulate loose surfaces.

Hey all, I've made another Colorado track. This time it's High Plains Raceway, a small track in the middle of nowhere.

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/high-plains-raceway.34284/

1594330990098-png.386999

Liking the fact you and a few others are picking up the obscure U.S. club tracks! Any chance we'll see Spring Mountain Motorsports Ranch soon? :P

Thanks for making this track, HPR, La Junta, and Pueblo are 3 tracks I used to instruct at and the fact that you and EKO Sim Racing are building them is awesome!

Nice. Have you messaged them on the contact page? I did and I didn't get a response. I'm hoping that they'll upload more Rallyworld cars.

No, i check their website every week or so and see what they have put up.
I can't think of anything i'd less rather do than spend time pestering people.

I agree with Mascot, to a point. For example you could of got DiRT rally for like £2 in the steam sale just gone....

But look the best place for rally esq cars for AC is that website, they are free and they do all sorts even just hill climb stuff.

The reason i don't totally agree with Mascot is that the rally cross track layout on the Mallory Park track has the closest feel to DiRT rally, its actually nuts. So it is possible and that genius Tyrone is the guy for that.

So i am spending a silly amount of AC time ragging cars around that with a massive grin on my face.

Screenshot_ks_porsche_cayenne_mallory_park_9-7-120-22-51-53.jpg

Wait, say what?

The Formula Gran Turismo just popped up over on Assettoland out of nowhere. Converted by a guy/team named SATLAB. Never heard of them.

Anyways, link for it is here if anyone's interested in trying it out. I'm still not yet at the capacity to be able to judge physics and whatnot very well at the moment so if someone wants to give it a go and let us know how it is, I would appreciate that very much. At the very least it should be good fun to throw around some GT original tracks.

https://mega.nz/file/FOohHbTK#ec7x76awWtc5RkwNbYOvgzrWB1u4DZ-nLy9_lWOeBuU

car_352_16962_545ba646e0296.jpg

Probably the language barrier prevents us from understanding each other correctly.
Сonverting a car 3D model from ACC - is possible.
Probably some modders know something that others do not know, and this allows them to make such conversions. :)
For example, until recently, it was believed that the conversion of the Dirt rally - is impossible. However, at least one car and one track are already available.
The very same Graturismo - GT6 and GTsport cars are not uncommon in AC, and the first track (Tsukuba) from GTsport has recently appeared.

There are some sites on the internet, where you can learn, how to extract 3D models from some type of games. Some modder know it, but the lot of isn't.

You can find programs or scripts on that sites, which can convert the models to usable formats like: obj, fbx, dds textures etc.
(They are not the genenreal 3D model rippes like 3dripperdx or ninja, you don't need to run the game, it extracts the models from files.)
But these programs are not working 100% correct. There is a lot of bugs.

You can even rip models from Xbox or Playstatiton games!!

And there is a lot of video on youtube, how to use these programs.

You can extract all tracks and cars from Codemasters games a lot years ago. I don't know why anybody thought, that it is impossible. You can open with 3DSimed or pssg editor(textures), and there was importers for 3DSMax. You only need to open the .nefs files, but there is a special program for it. The track conversion is heavy because all the movable parts is in the center of the track, but I think the tracks converted for AC is not contains these models, or it is repositioned to their original place.

For ACC track conversion:
(I haven't got the game, I didn't tried...)
It is technically possible, because it using Unreal4 engine. There is a model viewer, which you can extract the all models and materials. I used it for GRAVEL game. We need a car for RichardBurnsRally, and we can extract from the files, open with Blender, and the convert to a common 3D format,then we can start converting into RBR. I didn't tried to open tracks from GRAVEL.

And some word for the new Dakar cars on assettorally site:
I think AC is not good in gravel. On that surface I think the best is still the RichardBurnsRally. The DirtRally 2.0 is good, but it has a lack of track (without DLCs). And than LFS, and AC is only after that...
Despite these, thanks for the cars, I will try them!!

These cars are converted from Codemasters Dirt Series, the Dakar18, and from GRAVEL game.

[EDIT] SOME FOLKS HAVE POSTED LINKS TO THE OLDER VERSIONS. LOOK FORWARD. THANK YOU!!!!

Holy crap. The ASR 1990's F1 cars... Did they screw with the sounds too??? The car sounds like shirt now. Dangit. I'm going to have to dig out my old zip's from ASR... So weird and bad.

damnit, these were free, weren't they? That's why I don't have zip backups. Bloody hell.

[EDIT] Seriously, if there's anyone here that hasn't updated the ASR 90's F1 cars, please zip up what you have and post the old versions. I knew I shouldn't have overwritten my backup this morning.... dangit...

Last edited:
Hi,
Can anyone please help me?I don't know why there is no dirt or water (not in this case) going up or spraying when I go along.

Thanks

Screenshot_ks_maserati_levante_forestrally_10-7-120-15-29-43.jpg

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back