Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,347 comments
Question about CSP. When I update to 1.60 I get a black screen when entering a race (audio is playing and the HUD is visible, so looks like something's wrong with shaders or lighting or something).

When I go back to 1.46, it's fine again. Any ideas?

Question about CSP. When I update to 1.60 I get a black screen when entering a race (audio is playing and the HUD is visible, so looks like something's wrong with shaders or lighting or something).

When I go back to 1.46, it's fine again. Any ideas?
maybe a merge mesh problem, make sure its off

Would someone be so kind to convert ROC Gran Canaria from AMS or rFactor to Assetto Corsa for me?

Is it worth the effort, or will the graphics be horrible. Really want that track for head to head racing.

Thank you in advance!

@WYCorp Indeed i was right. Did the test now, and fuel_cons.ini for RSS f1 '90 is of for more than 30%, and what is worse, it's off in the wrong direction. So when after a few laps after a race start, the AI realise they have 33% less fuel than wanted, they panic and pit. I can't believe RSS would make such an oversight. Not like them at all. Anyway I attached the excel table I use for doing this for the cars that have this problem if anybody wants it (rename .txt to.xlsx and use it freely). I do 3 tests: Silverstone, Spa and Magny Cours (three very different tracks to get the average value).

Change the fuel_cons.ini of the RSS '90 from:

[FUEL_EVAL]
KM_PER_LITER=2.1

to

[FUEL_EVAL]
KM_PER_LITER=1.582773194

Just following up on this. I do not have a data folder or fuel_cons.ini for the RSS 1990 to make this edit. I only have a data.acd file in the root folder. Is there a way to edit it to fix the fuel issue? Many thanks again.

Last edited:
when they shipping your new sim gear in three seperate parcels.. wheel, wheelbase and shifter... now you sitting there at 4AM hitting the refresh button on the tracking page like a crack junky hitting that pipe.. no inidication of which item is in which parcel.. two parcels tracking numbers are now in your state, but, that one.. still says that its in original location, and not looking like it will make it by friday... now you are trying to calculate the likelyhood that the Auspost will loose one parcel, and if not, the odds that the late parcel will be the shifter, and how likely you are to be racing by this weekend..

View attachment 963414
You lost me after R = :lol:
...synchronises watch with atomic clock....
Maybe synchronize your watch to the postal tracker. :)

Godspeed with your delivery! I know that wonderful feeling of new gear! I just picked up my Thrustmaster load cell pedals.

OK so i eagerly wanted to try these new chivas GT500's.
And yes, to add to the strange stuff....they feel really really planted to me on a wheel, up there with F1 type planted.

All i had to change for personal preference was the steer assist to 1.00.

Just stuck with Mediums and no set up changes and tried to get them to misbehave but nothing.... so about how i'd expect them to be as they really aren't a 'car' they are prototype formula cars with a body stuck on them, modern DTM esq.

I use no driving aids, no stability control or nothing..

Very weird..

Last edited:
It might be caused by extended physics on the car you are trying to drive, try upgrading to 1.64, I don't recommend using 1.46 as it's very outdated

I tried with three cars (one mod, two Kunos cars) and two different Kunos tracks. I've also tried Benchmark mode

Last edited:
I've only driven the GTR out of new chivas GT500's and I have a full Full CSW Fanatec setup and it felt fine to me the only issue I have was a heavy right foot (yes I drive on the right side of the road :)) in second gear out of the corners that caused me big problems.
I adjusted my exit and it was fine.
I was all so racing with a mate in a full motion rig and DD wheel and he was driving the Lexus and he said it was great. So who knows.

does anyone know how CM can be used to unpack and repack car data from the command line?

I don´t know about the comand line, but if you enable dev mode (by clicking repeatedly on about>about-version number?), you´ll see the option to pack and unpack a car´s data on the bottom toolbar, bottom right.

ver.PNG pack.PNG

thanks for this, the suzuki swift == holden barina, and I have a model for the barina but no "guts", bought my son a barina to do his learners licence with and been trying to get one in game for him for ages now, this might do the trick.

Holden only used the first two generations of Swift for the Barina.. so the the later models of Swift didn't have any connection to the Barina at all FYI

CHEATER!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Well then, this is your winning prize. I bet you don't have this one.

Have fun.
Nissan Fairlady Z 432

View attachment 962609

https://gofile.io/d/YwWHx0

Now time to tell you how I achieved my speed.

I just fall in a hole (no need to say what is the track), the car kept falling and got the speed.:lol:

This car is fantastic! But I swapped the sounds from this other Z432 below.. sounds more like a six cylinder
upload_2020-10-6_17-40-58.png

Chivas' V3 handling for the GT500 cars are staying due to majority vote. I feel like this is the right decision. The 2013 GT500 cars arent following the FIA class 1 regs. It has much less aero than with the current ones. So I think it should handle like an animal tight corners. As with the AVR500, I dont mind if its realistic or not, I just want it to be fun to race, which it is.

After seeing someone uploaded the crown here, I think it's time to share an edited version that I made.
I swear to god downloading it from baiducloud originally was slow as hell

Edits made: Colour, Hybrid system (There's a hybrid badge, what you expect), assigned paint stuff to make it CM paint friendly.
I hope someone can improve the car from here, since there's door silts, trunk and an engine bay, which means it's not a gts rip.

Last edited:
Chivas' V3 handling for the GT500 cars are staying due to majority vote. I feel like this is the right decision. The 2013 GT500 cars arent following the FIA class 1 regs. It has much less aero than with the current ones. So I think it should handle like an animal tight corners. As with the AVR500, I dont mind if its realistic or not, I just want it to be fun to race, which it is.

I tried the Nissan GT-R on the Nordschleife. AI = 100%, Variation = 5%, Aggression = 100%, TC/ABS = Factory, Stability = 50% with a G29. It's a great car IMHO, very challenging, there's some curves like entering Ex-Mühle where it wants to spin but with more training it should be fine.

Since I'm just a begginner, the AI did 6:19 and I finished last with 6:32. Usually I drive vintage cars without TC/ABS so this one is not harder than say... Lauda's 312T which often wants to spin and since I increased engine's torque, the AI often crash ridiculously. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway congrats to Chivas for this great car. It works without CSP which is greaaaaaaaaat.
I'll continue some training with it. :cheers:

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back