Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 137,539 comments
You know there's a search box up there specifically for this type of thing.
But I'm feeling helpful today so here you go ;)

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-1074#post-13086463

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-1068#post-13085205

Yep, I know, I've used it a couple of times. But the search function doesn't tell which one TonySSS war referring to as the superior Skyline Super Silhouette. :)

(Now I know it's the LTK one he meant.)

Of all the 800 Skyline models and variations Super Silhouette is the one that appeals to me the most. It's good to have some variety with it, so thank you guys.

do you know the exact amount of tracks that have been coverted from ID8?
I have at least

IDAS8 - Tsubaki Line v1.5
IDAS8 - TsubakiLine - Mike08_Update01
IDAS8 - Akina 2.0
IDAS8 - Tsuchisaka

maybe others but I dont know if they dont say in the files or filename

Some shots from yesteday, first time in the sim! I edited the model and also modeled some simple stuff so it's more detailed and I'm quite satisfied with the result 👍 I'm not sure about the tyres as the official data says they were sold originally with 205/50. On screens you can see 215/45 and they seem quite big to me, but maybe I'm just too used to low profile tyres. Still quite a long road ahead of me, but step by step we're getting there ;)

Screenshot_wlf_lancia_delta_hf_evo_ddm_gts_tsukuba_10-9-120-17-53-31.png

Screenshot_wlf_lancia_delta_hf_evo_ddm_gts_tsukuba_10-9-120-17-54-24.png
9k=.jpg

Just today that I'm doing 24hours out for job. Man! Niceeeeeeeeeee

Suzuka International Circuit Version 1.0 by the Reboot Team

View attachment 963734

Hey Everyone - Here is the latest ACC Conversion (again in true laser scanned accuracy) Thanks to everyone in the team for your contributions. Again i'm sure you will all agree its great to finally drive a accurate and well optimized Suzuka (on par with stock Kunos tracks) in Assetto Corsa, only the GP layout for now (If the demand is there we will add the others)

Track is fully feature complete and is also rain FX ready

Lastly Enjoy and please share away - just please use the provided link so any updates and fixes can be kept in one central source

http://www.mediafire.com/file/idkqua4w4c54lb8/rt_suzuka.7z/file

View attachment 963735 View attachment 963736 View attachment 963737 View attachment 963738 View attachment 963739 View attachment 963740 View attachment 963741 View attachment 963742 View attachment 963743 View attachment 963744 View attachment 963745
Great, just wonderful track, thank you! Found two invisible walls in front of 130R. On many cars you don't feel them, but on one there was. There are two lanes on the asphalt across the road. There are obstacles two meters away from them. If it is possible to fix it, I will be grateful! In the photo, the car is standing at one and the other obstacles. I jumped over one obstacle and found another.

Attachments

• Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2020.10.11 - 19.26.09.94.png
    Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2020.10.11 - 19.26.09.94.png
    146.3 KB · Views: 60
  • Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2020.10.11 - 19.26.54.86.png
    Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2020.10.11 - 19.26.54.86.png
    131.8 KB · Views: 61
  • Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2020.10.11 - 19.27.21.85.png
    Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2020.10.11 - 19.27.21.85.png
    124.5 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
a lot of texture disappeared ! use you kseditor ? I don’t see the problem because I don’t have 3dsmax unfortunately ...
Wait are you doing everything inside kseditor and CM? Do this please if you have time open car with kseditor and dezoom alots till car become a fullstop I've seen floating objects like a windglass and wiper and something else, they have also a big scale but very far from complete car. Maybe happened something while putting the car in the center axis 0.0 (or maybe I've did something wrong during my 3dsmax studying). I cannot verify again today but for sure tomorrow. Thanks a lots for this gem for your time and effort. Your cars are superb.
P.S.
I need to convert your model with CM and import with 3dsmax to create animation I don't know if it can be done directly with kseditor.

Last edited:
Great, just wonderful track, thank you! Found two invisible walls in front of 130R. On many cars you don't feel them, but on one there was. There are two lanes on the asphalt across the road. There are obstacles two meters away from them. If it is possible to fix it, I will be grateful! In the photo, the car is standing at one and the other obstacles. I jumped over one obstacle and found another.
That car has a collider issue which has been addressed by the author, I don't think there is an issue on the track.

Wait are you doing everything inside kseditor and CM? Do this please if you have time open car with kseditor and dezoom alots till car become a fullstop I've seen floating objects like a windglass and wiper and something else, they have also a big scale but very far from complete car. Maybe happened something while putting the car in the center axis 0.0 (or maybe I've did something wrong during my 3dsmax studying). I cannot verify again today but for sure tomorrow. Thanks a lots for this gem for your time and effort. Your cars are superb.
P.S.
I need to convert your model with CM and import with 3dsmax to create animation I don't know if it can be done directly with kseditor.

Thank , I use 3dsimed and kseditor , I tried to just copy the wiper with 3dsimed but there is a problem ... , it doubles a large and a small

Thank at you !

Attachments

• Capture d’écran (175).png
    Capture d’écran (175).png
    25.8 KB · Views: 28
Have anyone had a problem where you actually get more FPS using CSP compared to AC vanilla? That is so strange. Anyone know what may cause this? I get like 52fps. Normally I get 120+ fps..Any suggestion is more than welcome :)

Started converting this some time ago but I have been way too busy to finish them and I feel I will not get round to it any time soon so I am putting them here for someone to pick up and finish if they wish or people to keep what they want as they are. We have some talented people here so feel free to share and improve as always.

They all drive and are reasonably accurate except the tuned version which is not tuned (besides the bodywork) and all have the same VR6 engine besides the GTi. The VR6 (fictional) has a pretty complete interior in terms of textures the others not so much from memory.

They are what they are, the ao police can stay home.

VW Scirrocco Mk2 88 Forza Conversion

Standard GTi
VR6 (fictional, has Corrado wheels)
Tuned (not tuned...)
Mr Boo Edition with some random guys plate on it :lol:

Enjoy, share, delete etc

https://mega.nz/file/Lo9GnaBb#V0vasXTmj1Vjf3pSRYWC8yQ2jU5_AwqpeZeWl6kGoas

Under the radar (?) release from the Trained Monkey Modding team.

Cupra Leon TCR SEQ 2019
https://tm-modding.eu/download/cupra-leon-tcr-seq-2019/

(Small number of liveries, and not sure if I will keep it when I have the 2020 Cupra Leon TCR from Shaun Clarke.)

custom_showroom_1602351895-730x350.png

Circuit de Pau-Ville and Sachsenring
https://tm-modding.eu/download-category/assetto-corsa-track-mods/

Screenshot_rss_formula_rss_3_v6_tmm_pau_10-9-120-18-47-8-730x350.jpg

Screenshot_rss_formula_rss_3_v6_tmm_sachsenring_10-9-120-18-52-20-730x350.jpg
Excellent find. I love all TMM releases, cars and tracks. They are really one of the most underrated developers around IMO. They don't advertise their stuff, so you have to visit their site from time to time. Forgotten about them a little lately, luckily you haven't.

I didn't drive the Pau and the update Oschersleben yet, but have no doubt they are excellent. And the Cupra should also be very good.

From FB:
Porsche 968 Turbo C
Gentlemen!
After some deliberation, I decided to continue publishing my modifications, although I'm not sure if they deserve it.
I am glad to present you an updated version of the magnificent Porsche 968 Turbo C, which was transferred to Corsa by respected Lu Thua Kien II. An excellent car, if not the fastest of the horses from Stuttgart.
Authors: Studio Turn10, adapted for Assetto Korsa Lu Thua Kien II.
My work on the model includes a complete redesign of the interior and exterior, including support for the Custom Shader patch functionality. The physics of the model remained practically unchanged, however I made minor necessary corrections (for example, the position of the fuel tank). It should be noted that for a number of reasons this copy differs from the well-known 968 photographs - I deliberately gave it a more luxurious look than in reality (I hope you will appreciate the discs from Singer, for which I am grateful to Ben O'Bro and Arch).
Link:

P.S.
It is recommended to do the following before starting the track:
calibrate steering wheel
read Walter Röhrl's review of the 968 (magazine "Auto Zeitung" issue for 1992)
watch a film on VHS cassette or listen to music from the 90s.
drink something in honor of our departed youth
enjoy!
with greetings from Russia
Sapsan

Thank , I use 3dsimed and kseditor , I tried to just copy the wiper with 3dsimed but there is a problem ... , it doubles a large and a small

Thank at you !
I think that blender and 3dsmax are de facto best tools to create and modify objects also SDK doc talks about 3dsmax I think (but others pro modders can tell us) 3dsimed it's good for model conversion but lacks about editing.
We need to found a way to exchange our files without loosing each other correction. Conversion to .kn5 format need to be the latest step.
Cheers
Tony

I see. It was weird to me. These cars are very accurately modeled and the track is laser scanned. And the Pro drivers in 2013 were doing 1.47, 1.48. Hell even the 2020 cars, which are a lot faster, can not do under 1.44.

Save me a lot of scrolling back please, what car are we talking about here please?

Excellent find. I love all TMM releases, cars and tracks. They are really one of the most underrated developers around IMO. They don't advertise their stuff, so you have to visit their site from time to time. Forgotten about them a little lately, luckily you haven't.

I didn't drive the Pau and the update Oschersleben yet, but have no doubt they are excellent. And the Cupra should also be very good.
No surprise, both Pau 2007 and Sachsenring are quality tracks. I had a decent Sachsenring installed, but I was excited to see TMM take on Sachsenring. All of their other tracks are better versions of already existing track mods. And now I have a much better Sachsenring installed. The Monkeys do it again! :bowdown:

Gatorboy - Palm Beach International Raceway v1.4 by Gatorboy Updated by CrisT86, @dathyr & @slider666 for AC 1.16.3

https://sharemods.com/od2ofpsgff5t/...T86__Dathyr___Sliderman_for_AC_1.16.3.7z.html

///// Changelog v1.0 by CrisT86 /////

- Added new replay camera sets with different FOVS
- Added GrassFX
- Added LightFX
- Added VAO Patch

///// Changelog v1.1 by Dathyr /////

- Added Reverse Layout

///// Changelog v1.2 by CrisT86 /////

- Added RainFX
- Shader replacement for the lake water
- Added new replay camera sets with different FOVS for the reverse layout
- Removed duplicated .kn5 and reduced the palm_forward.kn5 and palm_reverse.kn5 file size

///// Changelog v1.3 by Dathyr /////

- Added S/F lines by Dathyr

///// Changelog v1.4 by Sliderman /////

- Tweaks and fix (Better surface, tree brightness and lights) by Sliderman
- Fixed a hole/mesh by Sliderman

Screenshot_gpl67_lotus_49_palmbeach_speedway_11-9-120-21-14-5.jpg
Screenshot_gpl67_lotus_49_palmbeach_speedway_11-9-120-21-13-56.jpg

Last edited:
From FB:
Porsche 968 Turbo C
Gentlemen!
After some deliberation, I decided to continue publishing my modifications, although I'm not sure if they deserve it.
I am glad to present you an updated version of the magnificent Porsche 968 Turbo C, which was transferred to Corsa by respected Lu Thua Kien II. An excellent car, if not the fastest of the horses from Stuttgart.
Authors: Studio Turn10, adapted for Assetto Korsa Lu Thua Kien II.
My work on the model includes a complete redesign of the interior and exterior, including support for the Custom Shader patch functionality. The physics of the model remained practically unchanged, however I made minor necessary corrections (for example, the position of the fuel tank). It should be noted that for a number of reasons this copy differs from the well-known 968 photographs - I deliberately gave it a more luxurious look than in reality (I hope you will appreciate the discs from Singer, for which I am grateful to Ben O'Bro and Arch).
Link:

P.S.
It is recommended to do the following before starting the track:
calibrate steering wheel
read Walter Röhrl's review of the 968 (magazine "Auto Zeitung" issue for 1992)
watch a film on VHS cassette or listen to music from the 90s.
drink something in honor of our departed youth
enjoy!
with greetings from Russia
Sapsan

Awesome !

But
does not start racing when set as opponent

the new Sachsenring.. some of the corners are very "shuddery", nearly lost a thumb on the wheel ripping around. So I used ffbclip to try find a nice setting, even it eventually gives up the ghost after 2-3 laps and sets ffb to 0 to try compensate.

Had a look at the mesh and it seems fine, what else would cause this

using Formula Hybrid 2019 - RSS and the Audi E-tron (KS) both with same result (both cars fine on other tracks.)

upload_2020-10-12_7-2-55.png

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back