Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 137,539 comments
Wanted to share this for anyone else...
For a year, although tracks, weathers looked pretty decent, after every update of SOL (and/or shader) and resetting sol, I'd have to pull sky, color, clouds sliders way off the map to get it to look pretty ok to my eyes. Then constant variance in brightness, saturation etc on screen, chang pp's, then colors going out the door, then night looking off - an endless, irritating, circling fight.

I changed, defaulted everything feasible (brightness, sat, pp's - everything), also in the nvidia control panel. Never just a simple shader or sol update and say, 'that looks pretty good'. 🤬:banghead:

Well it was one setting, one that I thought wasn't a big deal, until I found out what happens when have had colors set to 12bit instead of 8. :mad::D
2i2j.png

-Yeah, it washes the sky out and a hell of a lot more.
0bb5.png

Now, after a shader and sol update and reset. Thank *****
So if you were like me going through this crap, maybe this will save your sanity.
zl0j.png
Is that Portland?

For a year, although tracks, weathers looked pretty decent, after every update of SOL (and/or shader) and resetting sol, I'd have to pull sky, color, clouds sliders way off the map to get it to look pretty ok to my eyes. Then constant variance in brightness, saturation etc on screen, chang pp's, then colors going out the door, then night looking off - an endless, irritating, circling fight.

I changed, defaulted everything feasible (brightness, sat, pp's - everything), also in the nvidia control panel. Never just a simple shader or sol update and say, 'that looks pretty good'. 🤬:banghead:

Well it was one setting, one that I thought wasn't a big deal, until I found out what happens when have had colors set to 12bit instead of 8. :mad::D
2i2j.png

0bb5.png

So if you were like me going through this crap, maybe this will save your sanity.
zl0j.png

Awesome, mate. That option isn't enabled on my end (Gforce 2070). Think it has more to do withe a monitor limitation?

Awesome, mate. That option isn't enabled on my end (Gforce 2070). Think it has more to do withe a monitor limitation?

From AMD website:

https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/faq/dh-008

Displays capable of greater than 8 BPC are generally used for graphics design, professional photography, and cinema post production. The higher color depth value allows more colors to be used, which can result in more colorful and vibrant images. For the purpose of this document, only 8 BPC and 10 BPC (8-bit and 10-bit for short) modes will be referenced.

AND

NOTE! The Color Depth option is only available if connected via Dual-Link DVI or DisplayPort. Adapters or converters are not supported.

The above stand at least for AMD. No clue for NVIDIA

Last edited:

2i2j.png

0bb5.png

zl0j.png

Hi Butt Plug! Haven't released Portland yet?

I have an issue with 2 tracks... after moving a "tire wall", the collision remains at the original location but the objects are in new location a few meters away.
Anyone have this happen?
Anyone want to try to fix it?

This is keeping those tracks from being released (Zwickau and Houston07, 2 more opensourced "Guy-Ills" tracks)

Last edited:

2i2j.png

0bb5.png

zl0j.png

What track is this? Looks fantastic.

Good Day my Fellow Sim guys i have a question

where do I find the car pack that has the ford Capri, Mini 1257, Rover SD, Vauxhall Firenza and also the Triumph Dolomite sorry about the small image best I could find.

you guys must keep up the good work you guys are doing.

yours Sincerly

lover of 70s & 80s Race Cars

Attachments

• 20191207191339_1-600x338.jpg
    20191207191339_1-600x338.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 60
I have an issue with 2 tracks... after moving a "tire wall", the collision remains at the original location but the objects are in new location a few meters away.
Anyone have this happen?
Anyone want to try to fix it?

This is keeping those tracks from being released (Zwickau and Houston07, 2 more opensourced "Guy-Ills" tracks)
Sounds like you are moving the visual wall. The physical wall named 1**** will still be left as is unless you move that with the tyre wall too. It could possibly be hidden and you didn’t see it, what software are you using?

Hello everybody.

I need some help. :bowdown:

I've made the infield circuit for the Las Vegas Motor Speedway.

I've then used the 3D model of the oval, grand stands, buildings from the below track to complete the scenery.

upload_2020-10-13_16-20-53.png

The infield circuit is finished, and ready to be uploaded somewhere, but I can't find the original author to ask permission to upload it anywhere.

Obviously I could just release it as the parts I've done, but where's the fun in an Oval infield without the surrounding oval?

If we can crack this issue i'll finally have a new track for y'all to drive on :lol:

upload_2020-10-13_16-24-40.png

upload_2020-10-13_16-25-13.png

upload_2020-10-13_16-25-31.png

upload_2020-10-13_16-25-41.png

Alternatively, if it's one of those things that was originally made for RF1 a decade ago and the consensus here is to just upload it anyway as there's no hope in hell of finding the original author then, I guess i'll just do it, although it's not my preferred opinion.

:gtpflag:

Suzuka International Circuit Version 1.0 by the Reboot Team

View attachment 963734

Hey Everyone - Here is the latest ACC Conversion (again in true laser scanned accuracy) Thanks to everyone in the team for your contributions. Again i'm sure you will all agree its great to finally drive a accurate and well optimized Suzuka (on par with stock Kunos tracks) in Assetto Corsa, only the GP layout for now (If the demand is there we will add the others)

Track is fully feature complete and is also rain FX ready

Lastly Enjoy and please share away - just please use the provided link so any updates and fixes can be kept in one central source

http://www.mediafire.com/file/idkqua4w4c54lb8/rt_suzuka.7z/file

View attachment 963735 View attachment 963736 View attachment 963737 View attachment 963738 View attachment 963739 View attachment 963740 View attachment 963741 View attachment 963742 View attachment 963743 View attachment 963744 View attachment 963745
Needs the Layouts! Thanks!!

Hello everybody.

I've then used the 3D model of the oval, grand stands, buildings from the below track to complete the scenery.

View attachment 964728

The infield circuit is finished, and ready to be uploaded somewhere, but I can't find the original author to ask permission to upload it anywhere.

Obviously I could just release it as the parts I've done, but where's the fun in an Oval infield without the surrounding oval?

If we can crack this issue i'll finally have a new track for y'all to drive on :lol:

View attachment 964729

View attachment 964730

View attachment 964731

View attachment 964732

Alternatively, if it's one of those things that was originally made for RF1 a decade ago and the consensus here is to just upload it anyway as there's no hope in hell of finding the original author then, I guess i'll just do it, although it's not my preferred opinion.

HA! Simply amazing, i made that conversion but i don't know who is the original maker!!

BTW Las Vegas have a road course outside, it would be amazing if you add it too!!

Last edited:
Sorry,
but where do I find in my nvidia panel, the string "output color depth" ??

2i2j.png

0bb5.png

zl0j.png

An inspirational video to simulate a 2020 real event that can only be done in AC.

We even have the Simca!

That would be great recreating most of the skins from that even for each respective cars featured since we thankfully got a bunch of them, maybe even reskin the circuit with the billboards featured just for that event too I guess.

Adria v1.4

Road holes fixed.
Road texture adjusted.
Kerbs surface config adjusted. (THANKS SLIDER)
Added new ext config (THANKS SLIDER)

Need cams, help please! haha.

https://mega.nz/file/zSZUxRSK#rlRboE9iVMCjW-gLMgi-ANzm-wwGMBtJ1SkzVdJYNiA

Adria update (1.3 i think), less bumpy but still contain some. Added new textures, I rotated to model to face the right direction of sun but it destroyed the AI and maps so i had to re do them. What I didn't do again were the cameras so I will ask for help from you masters of cams, please.

https://mega.nz/file/vepyQKAA#vcBxnOZ9FzusN7-6rCfRyrRHbxvQDAmshUsIKLddcro

GaolMEO.jpg

HA! Simply amazing, i made that conversion but i don't know who is the original maker!!

BTW Las Vegas have a road course outside, it would be amazing if you add it too!!

Wow my post kinda worked! I guess if you've already published it and stuff it'd be okay for me to do the same? (at least from the point of view of me using your conversion) And we'll just all say thanks in advanced to the original author I suppose :boggled:

Summary !

- Porsche 944 Cup V1.00 (Big Thanks at Norms for his help) : https://mega.nz/file/0cZiSLRK#VLM-4N2E8lwbUT5cMH4Rt1Zk5cCApcAxsHmO7sGkNIg

- Porsche 961 LM V0.93a : https://mega.nz/file/1dZwXJiC#bhazY9fwVY11BoICz12Tgv_sSrrTbiYULwrto3w4Wgw

- Audi 90 GTO (Specially made to turn with the Porsche 961 LM , original version Dan Bucsa , new physics) : https://mega.nz/file/ZUQQWbIS#4akvQFewBGChdUatrOp-kUlpDnAtbuvZBY2w5-IqM2Q

1602422812-custom-showroom-1602418971.jpg

Enjoy ! Have a good week !
@Shokeus I've only just got around to trying your 944 Cup (don't worry, I've mainly been driving your 961 LM in the meantime) but I'm getting a weird effect where it feels like the clutch is slipping as the revs are building. The revs increase, the engine note get higher, but power delivery doesn't seem to match the linearity. Like I said, it's almost like the clutch is slipping.
Any idea why, and is anyone else experiencing the same?
(I'm using a gated shifter with clutch)

Last edited:
Wow my post kinda worked! I guess if you've already published it and stuff it'd be okay for me to do the same? (at least from the point of view of me using your conversion) And we'll just all say thanks in advanced to the original author I suppose :boggled:

Yeah bro for me its ok since i dont own any of the models lol. I go by GzeroeD politics..

" Permissions neither sought, offered nor needed.
IP = Imaginary Property.
If it's Copyable it is Copyable"

Hello everybody.

View attachment 964728

View attachment 964729

View attachment 964730

View attachment 964731

View attachment 964732

Been there in 2016 for the spring race so if you need some reference (infield) pictures let me know.

upload_2020-10-13_18-38-27.png

Could you please update the oval track a little bit in terms of billboards and foliage to match the sponsors better?

@Shokeus I've only just got around to trying your 944 Cup (don't worry, I've mainly been driving your 961 LM in the meantime) but I'm getting a weird effect where it feels like the clutch is slipping as the revs are building. The revs increase, the engine note get higher, but power delivery doesn't seem to match the linearity. Like I said, it's almost like the clutch is slipping.
Yes, I´ve experienced the same issue. Thought my pedals went to hell but it seems everything is fine now.

thank you for your return , I do not have this problem but if it is not an isolated case I look deeper

Yes I am getting the same. Even in top gear the revs mount far too quickly and not in accordance with the car's acceleration. Makes it undriveable at the moment.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back