Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 137,538 comments
Seat Controls?

Is there a way to assign seat UP/DOWN/FORWARD/BACKWARD to controls in AC/CM?

(yes i know there is an app, but its a PITA on the rig to have to grab a mouse and keyboard as a race starts with a new car because you are looking at the sky or your feet.)

I really don't know what setting could cause it. This is the only car with this issue...

I done a bit of testing with mod and the other RSR mods I can't seem to replicate what you are getting. I would probably recommend don't use in till somebody come up with better version of 2020 RSR. It's shame the mod is encrypted & if it was better published within AC modding community I would of look into doing this year Le mans skins .

Last edited:
Hello everybody.

I need some help. :bowdown:

I've made the infield circuit for the Las Vegas Motor Speedway.

I've then used the 3D model of the oval, grand stands, buildings from the below track to complete the scenery.

View attachment 964728

The infield circuit is finished, and ready to be uploaded somewhere, but I can't find the original author to ask permission to upload it anywhere.

Obviously I could just release it as the parts I've done, but where's the fun in an Oval infield without the surrounding oval?

If we can crack this issue i'll finally have a new track for y'all to drive on :lol:

View attachment 964729

View attachment 964730

View attachment 964731

View attachment 964732

Alternatively, if it's one of those things that was originally made for RF1 a decade ago and the consensus here is to just upload it anyway as there's no hope in hell of finding the original author then, I guess i'll just do it, although it's not my preferred opinion.

:gtpflag:

I think the author is over here

https://web.facebook.com/groups/940405266010495

You may want to consider a tuning version. this one in the photo we did for fun with friends (the 3d model) is a gran turismo psp (without the interior)

Well... I’m not a big fan of tuned city cars. But I’m sure that the model will be updated estetically and in performance by someone else once the mod will be released.
I see a lot of expert 3d model tuner around here ;)

Hello. someone can help me, gives me this error and i don't know what to do. you know how to help me. thank you
20201012_205809.jpg

[QUOTE = "Fabr_123, post: 13257059, member: 265598"] O carro deveria ser branco, mas todas as capas têm a cor cinza escura errada. Como faço para corrigir isso?

[MEDIA = imgur] f4QqrgN [/ MEDIA] [/ QUOTE]
O carro ficou lindo d+.assim.Manda um link para baixar ele assim mesmo prata.PF.Abs

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-1739#post-13246577

I done a bit of testing with mod and the other RSR mods I can't seem to replicate what you are getting. I would probably recommend don't use in till somebody come up with better version of 2020 RSR. It's shame the mod is encrypted & if it was better published within AC modding community I would of look into doing this year Le mans skins .

I fixed it by updating CSP. Thanks for your help!

Check this out, another RSR coming soon it seems!

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-1734#post-13245514

Everybody be aware, somebody is spreading a keylogger/password grabber via a skin!

posted by "MrCari" today on https://assettocorsamods.net/
but now already deleted:
upload_2020-10-13_23-11-52.png

(and only as picture so you dont right click and search for it!)
It said this: "JUST OPEN injector.exe WHEN GAME IS FULLY LOADED..."

DONT believe this, dont download this! You dont need a program for a skin! Stay save!

Clipboard01.jpg

Last edited:
Just got an Oculus Quest 2, The resolution bump was about as big as DK2 to CV1, biggest reason for me was the ability to go wireless.
haven't bothered to test it in AC yet, since I heard 90hz still need to be updated. But I don't think I will be replacing my Rift with it, the Rift will stay on the driving rig for now.

Just got an Oculus Quest 2, The resolution bump was about as big as DK2 to CV1, biggest reason for me was the ability to go wireless.
haven't bothered to test it in AC yet, since I heard 90hz still need to be updated. But I don't think I will be replacing my Rift with it, the Rift will stay on the driving rig for now.

I posted earlier about keeping my Rift going until July of next year. I had to repair it (see previous post below), and I'm currently using a GTX 1080 Ti and an older i7 CPU. It seems like a just built that PC, and it's already becoming "obsolete" for newer VR headsets.

The current plan (to budget for), get an HP Reverb G2, and build another sim-racing PC with a newer processor and an RTX 3080, unless something better is introduced. I hope by July, all the "scalping" and inflated pricing will be over for the 3080, any issues or recalls will have been addressed for everything, and all drivers will be updated and optimized for the HP Reverb G2 and VR.

I'm also ready to leave Oculus behind, especially after a message appeared on my Rift that I needed to take it off and go to the Oculus app/store to read a "message" they had for me--and I couldn't do anything else until I did so. The message was about registering/linking my Oculus account to a Facebook account. I declined for the moment, as you have to carefully check and change settings so your Oculus status won't be displayed on Facebook, like "so-and-so is currently playing such-and-such on their Facebook/Oculus Rift."

Repairing the broken strap mount on my over four-year-old Rift...
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-1754#post-13249892

Last edited by a moderator:
I have an issue with 2 tracks... after moving a "tire wall", the collision remains at the original location but the objects are in new location a few meters away.
Anyone have this happen?
Anyone want to try to fix it?

This is keeping those tracks from being released (Zwickau and Houston07, 2 more opensourced "Guy-Ills" tracks)

Usually fixed by 3DSimEd >export FBX >ksEditor> save kn5

I posted earlier about keeping my Rift going until July of next year. I had to repair it (see previous post below), and I'm currently using a GTX 1080 Ti and an older i7 CPU. It seems like a just built that PC, and it's already becoming "obsolete" for newer VR headsets.

The current plan (to budget for), get an HP Reverb G2, and build another sim-racing PC with a newer processor and an RTX 3080, unless something better is introduced. I hope by July, all the "scalping" and inflated pricing will be over for the 3080, any issues or recalls will have been addressed for everything, and all drivers will be updated and optimized for the HP Reverb G2 and VR.

I'm also ready to leave Oculus behind, especially after a message appeared on my Rift that I needed to take it off and go to the Oculus app/store to read a "message" they had for me--and I couldn't do anything else until I did so. The message was about registering/linking my Oculus account to a Facebook account. I declined for the moment, as you have to carefully check and change settings so your Oculus status won't be displayed on Facebook, like "so-and-so is currently playing such-and-such on their Facebook/Oculus Rift."

Repairing the broken strap mount on my over four-year-old Rift...
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-1754#post-13249892

Tried both the wireless and oculus link for PC VR using the Quest 2, my pc is not connected via LAN so I wasn't able to get a good experience in wireless PC VR, using Link made no difference compared to the Rift. The easy setup was by far the most improved aspect of VR imo. The biggest benefit was from not needing to setup sensors, but my sim racing setup is already fixed in place, so I don't think I'll be using my Quest 2 for sim racing, for all other VR stuff, the quest 2 by far the better experience.

and build another sim-racing PC with a newer processor and an RTX 3080, unless something better is introduced. I hope by July, all the "scalping" and inflated pricing will be over for the 3080,
I have one of "those" mates a 1upper, everything one of the crew buys he always buys one better shortly after, any way, got to test acc on a 3080 on VivePro, and.. disappointed, all that extra oomph didn't do didly squat, still have to dial back a lot of settings to get fluid 90fps. I think you would need to roughly double a 2080ti to get it running with everything on ultra for ACC

Do Not know if im allowed to post this here...... found this on facebook....

AM i allowed to post links i find here?

RELEASE !!
1990 Civic ef sedan
3D model: turbosquid
Fully converted by:
Lucas Macedo

Attachments

• 121335578_10224869401551015_6052675614203971819_o.jpg
    121335578_10224869401551015_6052675614203971819_o.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 66
  • 121643303_10224869401631017_9061958121459687003_o.jpg
    121643303_10224869401631017_9061958121459687003_o.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 69
  • 121018506_10224869401951025_98678382298314293_o.jpg
    121018506_10224869401951025_98678382298314293_o.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 73
in case anyone was wondering how close RTB tracks that use google data are to actual, I compare an RTB/Google versus a DEM 2M scan in this video, hopelessly innacurate, the bottom middle is out 11M in height.. Hope RTB finally allows us to import actual mesh of real DEM data instead of that terrible google data at some point.. as it stands no point trying to make anything "accurate".

Last edited:
Everybody be aware, somebody is spreading a keylogger/password grabber via a skin!

posted by "MrCari" today on https://assettocorsamods.net/
but now already deleted:
View attachment 964772
(and only as picture so you dont right click and search for it!)
It said this: "JUST OPEN injector.exe WHEN GAME IS FULLY LOADED..."

DONT believe this, dont download this! You dont need a program for a skin! Stay save!

View attachment 964774

This is as "low" as this trick is old. And unfortunately still very effective ...

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back