Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 137,539 comments
@Shokeus I've only just got around to trying your 944 Cup (don't worry, I've mainly been driving your 961 LM in the meantime) but I'm getting a weird effect where it feels like the clutch is slipping as the revs are building. The revs increase, the engine note get higher, but power delivery doesn't seem to match the linearity. Like I said, it's almost like the clutch is slipping.
Any idea why, and is anyone else experiencing the same?
(I'm using a gated shifter with clutch)

thank you for your return , I do not have this problem but if it is not an isolated case I look deeper

Yes I am getting the same. Even in top gear the revs mount far too quickly and not in accordance with the car's acceleration. Makes it undriveable at the moment.

Same here!

Last edited:
Well that's a short and sweet demand/request... At least you said thanks... Do you a deal... We will add the layouts but will require at least 2 videos of you racing each layout. Thanks:lol:
it is an excellent track! Thank you very much for the investment of time and work done! I apologize if you disturb! with regard to videos is not a bad idea!

The car is supposed to be white, but all skins have this wrong dark grey color. How do I fix it?

It may be your graphics setting as this is what I get has skin body colour at my end. Screenshot isn't as good but colour is correct shade of white

vohqo2.jpg

I recently updated to photoshop 2020 and now when I try to load an AO texture generated in CM I see it as an empty picture. I have the Nvidia DDS plugin installed and it worked fine with 2019 version using the same settings. Anyone using ps 2020 that can help me?

I think the car must be encrypted :lol:

Sounds like you are moving the visual wall. The physical wall named 1**** will still be left as is unless you move that with the tyre wall too. It could possibly be hidden and you didn’t see it, what software are you using?

I used 3dSimed. I have looked with both that and ksEditor... i see "nothing" where there were... so to speak.

I used 3dSimed. I have looked with both that and ksEditor... i see "nothing" where there were... so to speak.

3dsimed does wierd things... I would strongly recommend... Download blender... Ps I'm not being a know it all... Just speaking from experience... Objects will appear and disappear randomly was one of the strange quirks I have come across... Also come across the same issue your having here... Save yourself the head ****

Could it be this in drivetrain.ini ?

[CLUTCH]
MAX_TORQUE=300

It's not much torque so maybe :-P Or not :-D

yes there is a problem , set this value to 500 or 900 , see if its rule the problem , thank you , I can’t try where I am

Last edited:
A cool base for improvement :cheers:- my stories from the cycle "found on disk" :lol::lol::lol:

Honda Crx Mugen

View media item 68852
pb_crx_mugen.rar - 36.0 MB

Have Fun !!
Thanks very much. Love these little chillipepper hatchbacks.
This seems to be based on a car from @Dareks 's CRX Mugen triple pack, but has lost the lovely shifting animation that the Dareks cars have. It also seems to have gained a horrible milky windscreen texture too.
I prefer the handling of this one though, I always felt the Dareks cars had unrealistically low grip.

(@graveltrap, just tagging you in case you missed it)

So when your profile describes you as "Male, 19", this could be described as misleading? ;)
I identify as an overworked hermaphroditic praying mantis in an under appreciated young lady zebra's body..

3dsimed does wierd things... I would strongly recommend... Download blender... Ps I'm not being a know it all... Just speaking from experience... Objects will appear and disappear randomly was one of the strange quirks I have come across... Also come across the same issue your having here... Save yourself the head ****

Ya.. as handy as 3dsimed is, it has a LOT of quirks,sometime not importing everything the first time you try or not exporting everything the first time you try, and my favorite one, it DOES export everything but some textures simply not hooked up, in Blender the textuyre name is there, the texture is in the folder, but, its jsut not hooked up till you reassociate it.. random, because if you export again, next time ti will be, but something else may have fallen by the wayside..

For the few ams/rf tracks I have played with the secret seems to be, the first time you open it it asks you where you want the textures stored temporarily, navigate to your output folder where the texture will eventually live and give it that folder name, then when you export, [pluginexport] and 99% chanvce you got it all, follow that with a [textureexport] anyhow, and you tripled down your chances of getting it all in one hit..

keep bloth 3dsimed and blender open, and if anything comes into blender "bright pink" (ie missing texture or texture association, find that item in 3dsim, isolate it to a new window and export it seperately again, delete in blender and reimport.

Last edited:
I have an issue with 2 tracks... after moving a "tire wall", the collision remains at the original location but the objects are in new location a few meters away.
Anyone have this happen?
Anyone want to try to fix it?

This is keeping those tracks from being released (Zwickau and Houston07, 2 more opensourced "Guy-Ills" tracks)

Happens all the time with 3dsimed, one thing i would recommend you is isolate the object then move the pivot to the center of the object, maybe it'll work..

But the best software to move objects and a lot of etc's is blender or 3dsmax you will notice the huge difference and will make your tracks better, i told you so because i started with 3dsimed then move to 3dsmax. It just unleash your modding potential.

Big discovery (for me)! Something I read here, and stuff I read elsewhere subsequently has brought me to a huge increase in image quality. I run a 2080ti to a Samsung Q7C and had been most impressed with the screen image quality. Now I learn that changing Edit Device Type (on the TV) from "PC" to "Game Console" brings HDR to the game. Colors and contrast are increased enormously, like as if it's in HDR now ;) Dang, that's the cheapest most effective upgrade I've ever encountered. Wow. Samsung 4k TV users take note.
BTW, this is unaffected by the Windows setting for "Play HDR games and apps", as changing that only desaturated the desktop colors (when on) and made no difference to game-screen colors. Also, the windows settings for bitplane depth gave me no options for a 10 bit output, having tried the 420, 444, 422 color encoding. Nothing on that page had any effect on the game-screen colors.

Last edited:
@Jimlloyd I tried blender and a few tutorials...
I simply cant do all of the ALT/key+mouse commands with one hand... its impossible ;(
(in 3dSimed i use my big toe to CTL+mouse=select) = its not pretty

Suzuka International Circuit Version 1.0 by the Reboot Team

View attachment 963734

Hey Everyone - Here is the latest ACC Conversion (again in true laser scanned accuracy) Thanks to everyone in the team for your contributions. Again i'm sure you will all agree its great to finally drive a accurate and well optimized Suzuka (on par with stock Kunos tracks) in Assetto Corsa, only the GP layout for now (If the demand is there we will add the others)

Track is fully feature complete and is also rain FX ready

Lastly Enjoy and please share away - just please use the provided link so any updates and fixes can be kept in one central source

http://www.mediafire.com/file/idkqua4w4c54lb8/rt_suzuka.7z/file

View attachment 963735 View attachment 963736 View attachment 963737 View attachment 963738 View attachment 963739 View attachment 963740 View attachment 963741 View attachment 963742 View attachment 963743 View attachment 963744 View attachment 963745
@Jimlloyd
Thank you.jpg

Last edited:
yes there is a problem , set this value to 500 or 900 , see if its rule the problem , thank you , I can’t try where I am

In fact I don't have the reported issue, even with 300, maybe because I use paddles with automatic clutch, maybe this parameter is for manual gear box.

It's a great car BTW, thanks a lot. :-P

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back