Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 137,541 comments
Sorry mate, the version from the link you posted still has the black headlight cowls. CM tells me version 1.0. Do you have another one?
View attachment 964552

Since the car sounds more like a V8 Nascar, can you recommend a good 4 cylinder engine sound which could be used for that one as a replacement?
The link stayed the same but the car was definitely updated. Maybe delete the old one first?

You're welcome. If you saw the post RSS posted like god knows how many months ago, it was a hurrucan. But...I had no idea which hurrucan it would be the evo or regular GT3.

Also, just an ask @NeilB1971 are you planning on updating all the cars in your Le mans ALMS megapack physics wise? Since them morons have done cause they now just released the Oreca 03 and creation CA06 or CA07 since the current creation you have done has the zytek Z115N physics same as the lolas etc.

edit: along with the question what about the 07s, you planning on trying to make them compete with the other LMP1s since that uses the Z115N physics too?
The huracán evo IS the regular GT3.

well in trying to solve the shuddering corners on the Sachsenring, I found the limits of my VR3 frame.. I tore the m6 nuts through the 1mm steel plate guides on the mounting sheet on these corners..

SO: a few things.

1. Waiting on delivery of a TR160 frame now.
2. Removed this track, wait patiently for a revised version...

I think @gunnar333 is working on a completely new version if I am remembering correctly? If that is the case then it will be worth the wait :)

well in trying to solve the shuddering corners on the Sachsenring, I found the limits of my VR3 frame.. I tore the m6 nuts through the 1mm steel plate guides on the mounting sheet on these corners..

SO: a few things.

1. Waiting on delivery of a TR160 frame now.
2. Removed this track, wait patiently for a revised version.
3. With some time in hand, I started looking at the Rio track, tunnel to hill.

On the Rio track I duplicated the road, picked it up 0.0001 and ran a few smoothing passes on it, result when overlaid on each other shows the issues on the stretch just past the tunnel and then going up the hill. the patchy bits are the original track "humps" poking through the smoothed mesh. Notable also the manhole covers are 1ROAD, probably making these visible only or reducing the hard edge on them will help a bit here.

I cannot test the new mesh, as, well.. see point 1. But probably this will help a lot with cars that have stiffer suspensions on this track.

If reboot team ever look back at this track these little fixes as an alternate "smooth" layout would be a welcome addition.

Down through the tunnel
View attachment 964538
Up the hill
View attachment 964537

manhole covers
View attachment 964540

Finally this track get some love ! I love the fantasy tracks from Forza but yeah, they suffer from massive issues such as being very bumpy
I tried to fix it in blender as well but I lack the knowledge to do so..
That being said @TheRealCeeBee I would gladly help you test the track !

Last edited:
I did this video for the Bathurst release, and Suzuka definitely deserves it as well. The levels of realism the AC is reaching lately is out of this world. Thanks again to @Jimlloyd, the whole Reboot team, Kunos, Ilya, Peter Bose, Chivas for amazing 2013 GT500 cars and the whole GTP community for makin AC the best piece of sofware ever created (IMO of course):

Last edited:
The link stayed the same but the car was definitely updated. Maybe delete the old one first?

Re-downloaded from your link, re-installed but the car remains in that current state:
upload_2020-10-12_21-42-41.png

Not a big deal but I wondered where you got your version from.

Sorry mate, the version from the link you posted still has the black headlight cowls. CM tells me version 1.0. Do you have another one?
View attachment 964552

Since the car sounds more like a V8 Nascar, can you recommend a good 4 cylinder engine sound which could be used for that one as a replacement?
I might have a blueprinted and dyno'd engine and transaxle combo for that ;)

really odd. I downloaded from Masscot’s link (on the Facebook page) and light cowls are body coloured with all skins. Did you delete the car first?

Yes, did so. I will have another try and install it manually instead of drag&drop via CM.

Edit - nope. Still have the version with the black cowls.

Last edited:
Had the chance of being near a Mosler, probably not the same you mentioned, but boy is it impressive. Didn't even know what it was until I checked it up close.
Beautiful piece of (British?) machinery. Would be awesome to drive one in AC :cheers:

I'll leave some pics I took, sry if long post ;)

View attachment 964511 View attachment 964509 View attachment 964510
Mosler is made in the US afaik.
Noticed this beauty at Zolder (6 years ago) and still waiting for some good soul to create this race beast (and livery)...
And the real sound was breath taking, hope it can be included... :drool:

mosler1.png
mosler2.png

Last edited:
YES, IT'S A BOX WITH SOMETHING IN IT!

I could be modeling tracks... but instead I'm producing 3D models like this.

...I actually do enjoy working on these projects, and I get paid for it. Also, my client was impressed, as he doesn't even have the real packaging yet. Just think of the tracks I could produce, if I ever have time to work on them (I've started three). :guilty:

Back to the rush project.

Linear-Rail-in-Box-02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re-downloaded from your link, re-installed but the car remains in that current state:
View attachment 964558

Not a big deal but I wondered where you got your version from.
Very weird, as far as I'm aware I got it from the same link.

Anyway, here's a newer version with the body-coloured headlight cowls, plus my minor shader tweaks, fixed AI rev limit config, new driver position, new shift animation/timing, and Porsche suit/lid/gloves. Try this one:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/9m54gq18uj54wuf/porsche_968_turbo_s_1993.7z/file

Unzip this file to ...assettocorsa\content\texture\driver_suit to use the new driver suit/lid/gloves (thanks to @gergerger for the excellent outfit!)
http://www.mediafire.com/file/8hjos1xkdrgy5za/porsche_full.7z/file

Last edited:
Very weird, as far as I'm aware I got it from the same link.

Anyway, here's a newer version with my minor shader tweaks, fixed AI rev limit config, new driver position, new shift animation/timing. Try this one:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/9m54gq18uj54wuf/porsche_968_turbo_s_1993.7z/file

Unzip this file to ...assettocorsa\content\texture\driver_suit to use the new driver suit/lid/gloves (thanks to @gergerger for the excellent outfit!)
http://www.mediafire.com/file/8hjos1xkdrgy5za/porsche_full.7z/file

Thanks a million. Appreciated. :gtpflag:

Mosler is made in the US afaik.
Noticed this beauty at Zolder (6 years ago) and still waiting for some good soul to create this race beast (and livery)...
And the real sound was breath taking, hope it can be included... :drool:

View attachment 964570 View attachment 964571
I've got this MT900S... no idea where from though! Want it? Road version, not race.

mos.PNG

Edit: ah, there are three versions on Assettoland: https://assettoland.wixsite.com/assettoland/mosler
Edit: yes, of course - @Mike173 updated it quite recently.

Last edited:
A race version of the Mosler was teased by the BE_modding group on facebook a while ago, he was doing the Belcars? Then the page disappeared....????? No idea why or what happened to them.

Last edited:
View attachment 964552

So far, I've swapped it with another 944 turbo. I can live with it for now.

Had the chance of being near a Mosler, probably not the same you mentioned, but boy is it impressive. Didn't even know what it was until I checked it up close.
Beautiful piece of (British?) machinery. Would be awesome to drive one in AC :cheers:

I'll leave some pics I took, sry if long post ;)

View attachment 964511 View attachment 964509 View attachment 964510

That's E2P's Mosler! I've taken way maaaaaaany pictures of that beauty from 2018 to 2020 when participating on the Spanish Endurance Championship. If someone needs them, just drop a message, and they'll be yours!

7albnow.jpg

fbYjGqZ.jpg

I even have it unpainted from a test they did at Valencia's Ricardo Tormo.

Last edited:
I did this video for the Bathurst release, and Suzuka definitely deserves it as well. The levels of realism the AC is reaching lately is out of this world. Thanks again to @Jimlloyd, the whole Reboot team, Kunos, Ilya, Peter Bose, Chivas for amazing 2013 GT500 cars and the whole GTP community for makin AC the best piece of sofware ever created (IMO of course):

2014 cars should be faster than the 2013 cars though. Chivas' cars are the last year before they move to the DTM style common tub.

I've got this MT900S... no idea where from though! Want it? Road version, not race.

View attachment 964576

Edit: ah, there are three versions on Assettoland: https://assettoland.wixsite.com/assettoland/mosler
Edit: yes, of course - @Mike173 updated it quite recently.

I think fellow Mike1973 provided this one which is available at assettoland some pages ago here in this thread as well.
View attachment 964580

Thanks guys. I have these, but would really like the race version / sound / livery :)

A race version of the Mosler was teased by the BE_modding group on facebook a while ago, he was doing the Belcars? Then the page disappeared....????? No idea why or what happened to them.

They were working on one, but iirc there were a few 'misunderstandings' here at GTP and after that I haven't seen him.

Edit: I'm aware of one race skin:

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back