Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,813 comments
@pugsang yes but in which file ??? scale AC_PIT_ ... to 1.0 :confused:

not with bug in v1.3 maybe @CrisT86, @slider666, .... can combined just 1 track v1.05 + v1.3 = 2021 version
All my tracks updated are stored in a HDD. I try to keep updated too with additional stuff, but maybe not everytime i can do it, so i don't know my version which one is.

I think that the best solution is to use the version you shared and update it to 2021 with ext_config and cams and so on no?

All my tracks updated are stored in a HDD. I try to keep updated too with additional stuff, but maybe not everytime i can do it, so i don't know my version which one is.

I think that the best solution is to use the version you shared and update it to 2021 with ext_config and cams and so on no?
when the circuits are different like for example Monza 1988, Monza 2017, Monza 2020 I keep these versions in my game so I can make realistic championships according to the cars and years of the circuits, but here in this case Estoril v1.3 and v1. 05 it's the same, there are just some graphical changes so yes I can keep only one Estoril version in my game after that it's just a preference ... I'll see if I can improve ext_config.ini for v1.05 with the values v1.3 ...
After if some modders here want to do a Estoril 2021 why not ?

Anyone else having issues with the "replace tyre" function in CM? Can't seem to replace tyres unless a click an extremely precise place, which I can't figure out where it is...

Hi,

which line in the ext_config.ini needs to be altered to have a rear view monitor in the RSS BMW M6 GTE? Currently I have a navigation system in this car which looks quite useless.

Hi,

which line in the ext_config.ini needs to be altered to have a rear view monitor in the RSS BMW M6 GTE? Currently I have a navigation system in this car which looks quite useless.
dude can you respond ive been asking for those skins for a while now. if you cba thats cool but atleast let me know

Follow. I looked in every file but I don't find any AC_PIT line :boggled:
me too ! :banghead:

Going Crazy Homer Simpson GIF

We can't ajust that because we need 3dsimed to open files

Last edited:
when the circuits are different like for example Monza 1988, Monza 2017, Monza 2020 I keep these versions in my game so I can make realistic championships according to the cars and years of the circuits, but here in this case Estoril v1.3 and v1. 05 it's the same, there are just some graphical changes so yes I can keep only one Estoril version in my game after that it's just a preference ... I'll see if I can improve ext_config.ini for v1.05 with the values v1.3 ...
After if some modders here want to do a Estoril 2021 why not ?
all the tracks based on the Mitja Bonca are the same, no years. There's other version the the older layout, but all these tracks are the same as layout as said. So call 2010, 2015 or 2021 is only a differentiation pursposes.

I have the track updated and it works fine, but it has no 3D sorround but the classic 2D. If this one have a full 3D version, it's possibile to improve it and make a single-up-to-date track ;)

Good morning guys.
I am asking a question, does the 1990 version of the Hockenheimring track exist for Assetto Corsa .
Thanks for the kind answers.
Forget the 1988 mod version of Hockenheim, there’s a superb 1988(up to 1991) AMS1 conversion available by @Zwiss, that’s much more accurate.
I also have a 1991-spec set of TV cameras and sponsors too - I can’t remember if they were added to the track already:

➡ zw_Hockenheim1988 track: https://www.mediafire.com/file/rmkuja2c5afu1ih/zw_hockenheim1988_v2.6_by_ZWISS.rar/file
➡ zw_Hockenheim1988 Real 1991 TV Cameras: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/zw_hockenheim1988-broadcast-tv-1991-replay-cameras.35583/

Enjoy. :cheers:

Comparing the two updated versions of Estoril, there's a lot to like about the new version, such as the 3D modeled surrounding terrain and mountains (which I assume are correct), and there's some grass added on the rock surfaces. The darker road surface does seem to represent the track has been resurfaced, the texture is good, and it still has grooves and skid marks for realism. The grass, IMO, is too tall, and some of the trees are too light or a bright green.

The updated version from this group has VOA (look at the buildings), better color in the trees, and they have been improved in some areas, and there's other details I like. Also, the animated helicopters, blimps, and a few balloons are nice details.

I think updating the one from this group by adding the best features of the newer one is the better way to go. Add the mountains, and other details, and keep everything else. Maybe skins could be added to make it look newer (maybe with newer signs), or slightly older with an aged road surface and older signs.

Some easy laps around each one to compare...

Last edited:
Buddy, no one will give you the settings that satisfy you! Absolutely every person, in different ways, feels the same car, you are no exception. Therefore, for example, my settings will not help you in any way. You need to learn to understand this yourself! Read the information on Google, and then experiment in the game, based on the information received. It is a pity that English is not my native language, I could explain a little about the settings of the car.
And finally, on different tracks you have to drive differently, even in almost the same turns. This is a Formula 1, not a serial sedan!
Good luck, everyone started with this, so I wish you patience! :gtpflag:
Of course man, i know. But as a starting point, a setup would be nice to begin with instead using default setup and working on it.

But I agree to you, I need to set it up for my driving style.

sometimes 3dsimed messes with shadows... try this:

export track via CM to .fbx (enter+shift)
import .fbx with ksEditor
save .kn5
test
As @RMi_wood has already stated at the post quoted above each time you make changes to track .kn5, you add move or resize things you NEED to export to .fbx and import it to ksEditor before saving the final .kn5, otherwise some things will be messed up.

@ClaudioWRC74 has the edited file by me for Estoril 2021.

If the track author wants it I or Claudio can send it to him or post it here at the forum as fix

Last edited:
ESTORIL 2021 by Edit 101creative
  • new ui, .kn5 name modified, error fix, modified models.ini files by @ClaudioWRC74
  • the Pit bug has been fixed by @pugsang :cheers:
  • and thanks to @unpierrot too 👍
@petercrill maybe you want to create an official link for the mod and grab our version ? Edit 101creative is that you ?

⚠️ NEW link !!! (corrected also in the original post) ⚠️
You can re-download the mod here:

Capture.JPG

Last edited:
Hi! Me again!

I have made a livery pack for the GUERILLA GT4 cars

Please enjoy!

Attachments

• HALBERD DELTA.jpg
    HALBERD DELTA.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 14
Hi! Me again!

I have made a livery pack for the GUERILLA GT4 cars

Please enjoy!

FANTASTIC WORK !!!! big respect 👏👍

Last edited:
ESTORIL 2021 by Edit 101creative
  • new ui, .kn5 name modified, error fix, modified models.ini files by @ClaudioWRC74
  • the Pit bug has been fixed by @pugsang :cheers:
  • and thanks to @unpierrot too 👍

⚠️ NEW link !!! (corrected also in the original post) ⚠️
You can re-download the mod here:

View attachment 1092973
So this can be defined the LATEST updated version? Because i took a look at my updated and (except for the normal stuff like the ext_config) i also updated few textures (logo and so on) with scratch made HQ ones, so if this is the LATEST version, in the weekend i can take a look and put together in one final version

Yes, sure. Currently I was able to change the navi screen to a screen where the track map is shown, but I think there is an option to activate the rear view mirror on the RSS BMW M6.
I have a csp bug where above 1.73 the screen is blank. It is a weird bug in that some suffer from it and some dont even when using the same settings.

If you find a way to use it as a reverse cam, I will be greatly interested in that.

Yes, sure. Currently I was able to change the navi screen to a screen where the track map is shown, but I think there is an option to activate the rear view mirror on the RSS BMW M6.
unpack data, add the following lines to data\mirrors.ini and rename data.acd to data.acd.bu or similar.

INI:
[MIRROR_3]
NAME=track_outline

Mirror can then be set to "monitor" using the "BLM car" app (Racedepartment):

m6_mirror.png

edit: data.acd attached (rename to data.zip and extract - don't forget to backup the original file)

This is for the "rss_gtm_bayro_6" mod.

Attachments

• data.zip.txt
    54.7 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Anyone else having issues with the "replace tyre" function in CM? Can't seem to replace tyres unless a click an extremely precise place, which I can't figure out where it is...
Yep same. Its totally hit and miss whether I succeed. Usually I just give up.

unpack data, add the following lines to data\mirrors.ini and rename data.acd to data.acd.bu or similar.

INI:
[MIRROR_3]
NAME=track_outline

Mirror can then be set to "monitor" using the "BLM car" app (Racedepartment):

View attachment 1092986

edit: data.acd attached (rename to data.zip and extract - don't forget to backup the original file)

This is for the "rss_gtm_bayro_6" mod.
Thanks heaps. Is that the data.acd for current version 3?
1636574670817.png

Last edited:
From FB. This is not my mod. Support the creators and FB group if you can.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Suzuki Tgn TGN Modding™️

RELEASE: BMW M135i Tuned 2013 [1.1]

Collaborating with Opperslang, TGN Modding Presents this particular BMW M135i Tuned! This car has been coming for a long time, and it's finally ready for a public release!

*I do expect a few bugs, so please report them to me using the comments section. *

V1.1 Change Includes the following updates, I've probably forgotten something..

• New HRE rims with HRE or BMW badge (Opperslang)
  • Reworked Physics! (TGN)
  • Decreased file size (Opperslang)
  • Carbon BMW badges (Opperslang)
  • Added maps (Opperslang)
  • Shader tweaks (Opperslang)
  • New paints (Opperslang x TGN)
  • Navigation (Opperslang)
  • Interior AO mapped (Opperslang)
  • Ext plastic AO mapped (Opperslang)
  • Akrapovic exhaust (Opperslang)
  • Tinted rear glass (Opperslang)
  • Exhaust smoke (Opperslang)
  • Exhaust Flames (TGN)
  • Self-Lighting (TGN)
  • Turn Signals (TGN)
  • Cluster (TGN)
  • Updated Materials (TGN)
  • Content Manager Paintshop (TGN)
  • PBR Materials (TGN)
  • PBR Glass (TGN)

This car features as replaced BMW M135i Facelift cluster, which wasn't originally fitted in this model year.

*I accept all kinds of feedback, but please make sure you're informative and respectful. *

Enjoy!

Updated data folder.
New Gearbox + Suspension.ini Fixed.

EDIT: As reported by @Masscot, CM is reporting several errors, including an old tire model. I have replied with this to the FB post.

1636636918969.png

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back