Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,822 comments
OK let me get this straight. I know and I always follow this rule in order to have continuity at our work to alter the version number upon each change. Wrong? Correct? This is my logical way of altering versions with significant changes in order to speak not with code names but with version numbers. I didn't put any credits just offered variations. The author could decide what to keep and what to bin and releasea new version. I will not tolerate from anyone to instruct me how to offer something for free and with no earning. In fact I do not mind at all if I am credited or not upon release as soon as the community earns something from this. Once you are not accepting an offer be prepared to work for this.

That said and please let's stop it here, I would be obliged

The Europa is reallyyyy rough around the edges, not worth the hassle to bring it to AC standards :

View attachment 1175258
it's a pity. but really nice. And i spoke with the guys at DRM modding team, they have no moddelers so that is a pitty. I'm learning to work with blender because my school account from 3dsmax is over. I had lot of progres but i wil get there one day. My dream is to make a field of group 2 cars that could go with the group 5 cars. And the 2 main cars i love are the k4 and the supercapri. I will try to make the supercapri. But firts i need to get use to blender.. If there is progress i wil send it. Hope one day a team of modders stand up together and make the hobby like the vlm team use to do..

Last edited:
The reworking of Fongu's 1996 GP4 mod for AC(post-SD) was a decent little mod with good models. SD release issues such as sounds and generic physics could be solved within CM.

I'm not sure who liberated it from SD's hands for the re-working, but seeing as they sought permission from Fongu himself to release it for AC, I wonder if Fongu's open to also have someone convert his visual eye-test-passing 1994 GP4 mod for AC also...

The reworking of Fongu's 1996 GP4 mod for AC(post-SD) was a decent little mod with good models. SD release issues such as sounds and generic physics could be solved within CM.

I'm not sure who liberated it from SD's hands for the re-working, but seeing as they sought permission from Fongu himself to release it for AC, I wonder if Fongu's open to also have someone convert his visual eye-test-passing 1994 GP4 mod for AC also...

I am doing a 1994 F1 season in AC

using ASR FW16, ASR 94 Ferrai's and ACFLs 94 season pack for the AI, with some tweaks

It is pretty decent

Attachments

• Screenshot_acfl_1994_pacific_okayama_18-6-122-21-2-41.jpg
    Screenshot_acfl_1994_pacific_okayama_18-6-122-21-2-41.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 25
  • Screenshot_acfl_1994_pacific_acu_interlagos_17-6-122-16-4-55.jpg
    Screenshot_acfl_1994_pacific_acu_interlagos_17-6-122-16-4-55.jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Well when I said "Maybe there's something in his configs that causes this" I meant just for racinjoe as they seem to be the only one suffering from this problem. Personally (and for everyone else too by the looks of it) I have never felt any of Fat-Alfie's tracks have needed tweaking as they always look damn good to me and the colours are always on point
I wouldn't call it a problem. I look at it as more of a difference in how I see the world. I want AC to look like the world I see outside my window or when I drive around. That is a world that is bright, colorful and saturated. His tracks don't look that way on my system. I'm certain that filter differences play a huge role. I'm also certain (because I think he actually states it in his track descriptions), that his tracks are designed for Vanilla AC. Unfortunately, vanilla AC and CSP\Sol\Pure AC are completely different animals.

So I don't think his tracks look different than they are intended to on my system and I know it doesn't have anything to do with the track config. It all comes down to personal preference. And since the skin I asked about was only going to be for myself, I don't consider it being disrespectful to Fat-Alfie (did I get the spelling right this time :) ) to make it. I have as much respect for FA as anyone here. I even asked for his ok before releasing my Fonteny and Deutschlandring seasonal mods because that's what he asked people to do in his readme files. If I didn't respect his work, I wouldn't have asked him if it was ok. All I wanted was help on trying to get my skin to a better place because I respect the knowledge and eyes that the people here have for these kinds of things.

Tracks listing update

Red Bold : news and updates (tracks) from 22/07/2022 --> TBA
Red : news and updates (add-ons) 22/07/2022 --> TBA

Yellow Bold : news and updates (tracks) from 08/07/2022 --> 21/07/2022
Yellow : news and updates (add-ons) from 08/07/2022 --> 21/07/2022

As always, thanks to all the modders who amaze us every day.
Thank you guys

Have a nice weekend

ACTL v3.0 by Breathe

PureLIFE Version 2.1: Further improvements of EVO GTS and base PureLIFE Filter

Hi friends, here's the latest version of my filter pack. It optimizes brightness for the "base" PureLIFE Filter and contains the latest adjustments for PureLIFE EVO GTS based on user feedback. Have fun.

Screenshot_ferrari_488_gt3_acc_ks_nordschleife_15-6-122-10-24-59.jpg

Screenshot_ferrari_488_gt3_acc_rt_sebring_18-6-122-18-51-42.jpg Screenshot_ferrari_488_gt3_acc_ks_nurburgring_18-6-122-19-39-12.jpg

PureLIFE changelog 2.1

PureLIFE:

• adjusted brightness, prepared for next Pure release

PureLIFE EVO:
• version number updated

PureLIFE EVO GT:
• adjusted white balance

PureLIFE EVO GTS:
• adjusted contrast, color and sepia-level
• adjusted HDR parameters and auto exposure for better Pure 0.75 compability

PureLIFE for SOL:
• version number updated

DL@RD

@Pyyer You might want to hold back on the Paul Ricard 2022 extension - there should be an ACC conversion being released this weekend by javire. (Dunno when, exactly, unfortunately.)

But since it's a laser-scanned conversion, it should be much better than the best version currently out there.
You should know that it takes approx. 30 to 40 hours to make an extension. Hopefully I start to work on my extensions weeks before the grand prix so they can be released just in time. So obviously I won't release another one for the French GP, especially with Hungary coming up very soon.
But I hope if a new track is coming that it will be good and up-to-date so no extension will be needed 😉

OK let me get this straight. I know and I always follow this rule in order to have continuity at our work to alter the version number upon each change. Wrong? Correct? This is my logical way of altering versions with significant changes in order to speak not with code names but with version numbers. I didn't put any credits just offered variations. The author could decide what to keep and what to bin and releasea new version. I will not tolerate from anyone to instruct me how to offer something for free and with no earning. In fact I do not mind at all if I am credited or not upon release as soon as the community earns something from this. Once you are not accepting an offer be prepared to work for this.

That said and please let's stop it here, I would be obliged
I though it was just a subject on releasing tons of different versions of the same base, which is not bad in theory, just pretty hard to follow on a forum page. I went away for a week to see my family and when I got back, I had 30ish pages to scroll and dl maybe 3 or 4 times the same mod because it was always updated on a new link. Nothing wrong with that, just a matter of keeping track and organised : it's pretty hard on a forum page (we need a true website...).

Maybe Rainmaker was a bit harsh in is post. I'm pretty sure it was just for the sake of clarity through the pages. And language barrier can make posts look harsh, sometimes. I believe your update was more than welcome by everyone, him included...

ENNA PERGUSA 2003 update v1.3

v1.3
  • skipped to 1.3 to not confused with Sliderman´s version number
  • fixed 3D-grass disappears when driving too narrow
  • added missing donation link in Read Me
  • now up to 36 pits
  • shader adjustments
  • new loading screens

I wouldn't call it a problem. I look at it as more of a difference in how I see the world. I want AC to look like the world I see outside my window or when I drive around. That is a world that is bright, colorful and saturated. His tracks don't look that way on my system. I'm certain that filter differences play a huge role. I'm also certain (because I think he actually states it in his track descriptions), that his tracks are designed for Vanilla AC. Unfortunately, vanilla AC and CSP\Sol\Pure AC are completely different animals.

So I don't think his tracks look different than they are intended to on my system and I know it doesn't have anything to do with the track config. It all comes down to personal preference. And since the skin I asked about was only going to be for myself, I don't consider it being disrespectful to Fat-Alfie (did I get the spelling right this time :) ) to make it. I have as much respect for FA as anyone here. I even asked for his ok before releasing my Fonteny and Deutschlandring seasonal mods because that's what he asked people to do in his readme files. If I didn't respect his work, I wouldn't have asked him if it was ok. All I wanted was help on trying to get my skin to a better place because I respect the knowledge and eyes that the people here have for these kinds of things.
yeah sorry, problem was probably too strong a word, and I totally get where you are coming from. As far as disrespecting Fat-Alfie, I never thought that as you did say this was a personal skin and not one to be released (although there have been other's who have done exactly the opposite but that's a different story lol)
Anyway, it's all good and I was probably just jumping the gun a little bit from being tired and a bit of a grump because I don't have enough time to play driving sims and games much these days

I think this came about by someone saying that their trees and grass looked just fine.
So I guess that asking others how the trees you improve look via a screen grab is mostly pointless, as it depends on what filters they use, and if its sol, pure, horizon or default or their own.
How their monitor screen is set up, how nvidia colour settings are set up.

If it looks good on your end then just post it up and people can try it.
I mean even a picture on a forum can look different depending on say if you looked at it on an ipad compared to when you get it on your monitor.

I think that was how this started, it was never about "no one should touch a modders choice of colour palette"
Just that "does the grass look greener here" pics is sort of pointless. IMO.

Last edited:
@Pyyer You might want to hold back on the Paul Ricard 2022 extension - there should be an ACC conversion being released this weekend by javire. (Dunno when, exactly, unfortunately.)

But since it's a laser-scanned conversion, it should be much better than the best version currently out there.
I guess this won´t be released here then, will it?

I guess this won´t be released here then, will it?
Another exclusive payware "Patreon" Kunos track rip? Well, if it so - then, it is definitely a "new" level of modding.

Attachments

• ryan-gosling-laugh.gif
    ryan-gosling-laugh.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Another exclusive payware "Patreon" Kunos track rip? Well, if it so - then, it is definitely a "new" level of modding.
I did not thought about a patreon release, more via some discord channel or smthg because it never was advertised in this thread before.

You should know that it takes approx. 30 to 40 hours to make an extension. Hopefully I start to work on my extensions weeks before the grand prix so they can be released just in time. So obviously I won't release another one for the French GP, especially with Hungary coming up very soon.
But I hope if a new track is coming that it will be good and up-to-date so no extension will be needed 😉
Wow - ok. Didn't know how much effort it is exactly. I think - not sure - that the guy is doing it as a 2021 version - so it should be pretty close.

I don't know. I wasn't aware of any paywall around it. We'll see soon. (tm)

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back