Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,822 comments
@benbaron what happened with that smooth sweeping single wiper animation you'd developed?
The Lotus Exige GT2 one still stutters in the middle.
Very nice car, by the way - but the offside wing mirror reflection is borked?

This looks interesting. It might be one of those that disappears from RD, so if you want to try it, might grab it while it's there.

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/rocket-bunny-nissan-gtr-r35.52774/

View attachment 1175553
Jesus H Christ, what's with that wanky starfield headliner?
Is that a 'thing' these days?

WhyACsmall.png

Last edited by a moderator:
ENNA PERGUSA 2003 update v1.4

v1.4
-added missing extension file and vao patch by Sliderman:
-GrassFX
-new water shader
-new loading screens
Thanks to Breathe for reporting the bug.

bgr02.jpg

I thought you were not updating this circuit given your latest post about a new Paul Ricard version converted from ACC.

Speaking of conversion I am sure you are working on the Hungaroing as well but what version? I have one converted from ACC and should be laser scanned will you consider this one?

Anyone knows if there's any F3000 car for Assetto Corsa? Or the Gp2 from the first year of the championship?
Thank you
Probably not what you are looking for but there is a couple of cars that get close (a step below F1):

Successor to F3000:
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/international-formula-master-2009.5272/ + F3000 mod https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1XEKSDKDBM3FO3kf25jOgkSYy5VK5mn34

FR 3.5:
https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/formula-renault-3-5-2014-season.109665/page-5 + https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/update-for-formule-renault-3-5.41210/

And then RSS that have one F2, one GP2 and one Super Formula car :)

@benbaron what happened with that smooth sweeping single wiper animation you'd developed?
The Lotus Exige GT2 one still stutters in the middle.
Very nice car, by the way - but the offside wing mirror reflection is borked?

Jesus H Christ, what's with that wanky starfield headliner?
Is that a 'thing' these days?

View attachment 1175564
Yop I just haven t done this animation on this car but the other ones bmw and ktm should work smoothly ? , reason : tired to do everything alone you know ...

I am aware of the right mir

What about physiks do you like them ? I spend lot of time to make them fun , no so easy , but no so hard at same time ..

hi. can you share the f3000 as a zip file ? thx

Hi everyone.

Do you know how can I hide these numberplates? (both preview and ingame)
View attachment 1175632
For Ingame you need a ext_config.ini and hide the numberplates via that config file.

For showroom its not possible, because the CM Showroom cant show ext_config.ini-files. The only possible way would be a new CM Showroom from Ilja or you take a screenshot without the plates and use that.

Normally they should be removed ingame when the author of that skin did it right. you can check other skins for that car who that ext_Config works

Last edited:
Looking for skins again...

Does anyone have skins for the Porsche 993 GT2, similar to those of Test Drive Le Mans ? (Especially for Roock Racing and Konrad Motorsport)

View attachment 1175549View attachment 1175550

View attachment 1175560

This one looks similar to your no 70. This is 993 GT2 by Rob Dumb**** Bonkers (what a name :D )
that's the correct mod, the Test drive le mans/Le mans 24 hours game is with this certain 993. It should also have the skins for the PC verison of test drive le mans which was the 1998 le mans.

Thank you!!!! the formula renault 3.5 goes very close to what I searched, thanks

Yop I just haven t done this animation on this car but the other ones bmw and ktm should work smoothly ? , reason : tired to do everything alone you know ...

What about physiks do you like them ? I spend lot of time to make them fun , no so easy , but no so hard at same time ..
Thanks, I'll check them out and do more testing on the Exige... but from memory it felt really good.
Edit: do you mean the BMW M2 GT2? The wiper still stutters at the 12 o'clock position.
Even if it's technically correct for the car, I really don't think vertical wipers are a good idea until this is solved, if it ever will be - the stutter is really distracting.
(The KTM's wiper is parked to one side so isn't affected)

Last edited:
2 little things to test out for you on the weekend.
--
Updated Porsche Sport Classic (CSP graphics update)
--
Transformed a showroom into a nightclub!
--
More information, credits & downloads in the video description!

Have fun & have a nice weekend!

Any plans to add wipers to the SC? :)

Should be good to go once some issues are sorted out (like my guy clipping through the seat, man's a magician). Oh and the non-functional wipers but I don't use RainFX so it doesn't bother me that much.

View attachment 1175152
View attachment 1175153

LM version was a right pain in the arse. Had to cut up the front so the lights would be visible.. And it's missing the glass mesh.

Should probably work on that next.
Wow, I have been looking for that era of RX7 racers for many years now. Can't wait

.../...

The Exige looks good, drives well, sounds very nice.
The steering feels a tad light on my DD wheel.
In the drivetrain.ini [DOWNSHIFT_PROTECTION] I changed LOCK_N from 0 to 1 so -like in real- you can't accidentally shift in N or even R without coming to a complete stop.
But now I can't repack the data, could you change that in the data.acd ?

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back