Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,710 comments
At Les Combes, I'm getting a section of grass with different color. This was present in v1.0 as well. Is this intentional?

My config: CSP 0.1.78, no SOL, no Pure

View attachment 1232446
Not completely intentional, it might need to be SAND/GRAVEL or very brown grass/dirt. Historical videos have a bad angle to really see it clearly
Will have a look, thanks.

Last edited:
GOR-GE-O-US, a dream come true like always with your mods... but I don't have lights (except brake lights, that are ok). 😬 Sure is my fault, but I don´t know what to do. (Stranger Things are happening lately in my AC).

CSP 0.1.79, by the way, and I don't have configurated extra keys, only the default ones ("L" for lights, "alt+1,2,0" for wipers...)
Hello!
You need to assign keys for proper work. I don't remember exactly right now.
Head light is assigned "L" as you mentioned.
High beam is assigned "H" in button section of CM Control.
And Fog light need to assign for "extra f" in patch section of CM

Last edited:
Have you checked in data damage.ini that was the old way to get things shaking before csp came along..
Thanks!!!
There was indeed a section in damage.ini for making the mirror shake!
(for ppl reading, this on the Volkswagen UP by Daniel Jimenez)

Much better without the shaking imho (esp in VR) , but arguably the creator of the mod thought different (and his good right).
Although I don't get why then only the left mirror shakes and not both sides ... :)

EDIT : pls note that the thumbs up from Mascot was only on above part

wow, check out this new release on RD ,
from the effort that went into the alone, this must be a good one (not tried myself yet)
and it's at version 8.1 ! (never seen such high version number :) )

ps: download now , as speeds are still ok on RD this time of day ;)

EDIT : I tried it and it looks nice, sounds nice , drives nice, but... for v8.1 I would expect already rainfx and working wipers ... ;)

Last edited:
Nissan 300ZX JGTC - Castrol Racing Liveries

These fictional liveries are almost done - currently fiddling with rear-body irregular angles that require more than your average nip-tucks adjustments...

This is another favourite mod (thanks @Greg_ST ) - it just needs headlights and wipers to be a complete car-package. BTW - any news on these missing items?

Nissan 300ZX JGTC__#Castrol_1.png

Last edited:
Not original link, but sure, here it is.
1- D/L 1
2- D/L 2
3- D/L 3
Found this working version (with Google on Facebook :P)
I had tried that version earlier and thought it gave also the error
so I had your version working! but i see my altered structure is the same as in the link lol

Last edited:
... You need to assign keys for proper work...
Ok, thanks... I thought that with default generic settings was enough, since with other mods, the front and rear lights (not the fog, claxon or other accesories) works without problems...

maxresdefault.jpg

EDIT: I'm dumb... In "Options/Assetto Corsa/Controls/Buttons" I didn't have the "Combine with keyboard" option activated... Sorry for distract you all with my stupidity...

Last edited:
Hello mate, having trouble playing this as my crsh Porsche GT3 r indurance isn't the same as the one in the championship.
hey, google the file name for the car and you will definately find it within a minute. the championship needs redoing as more livieres have come onboard

Wing is now fixed, seriously why would they put forza aero on this beautiful machine. The car is left open to put some stickers on the wing to there skins and I was researching for a 4.0L V8 sound for this car, I noticed majority of my Assetto DTM mods have inline 5 sounds or V10s IDK why. I've replace the sound so it sounds more appropriate to its IRL counter part. This car needs some work done to it. Unfortunately, I don't have the dedication for DTM plus I have other projects I'm working on. Someone else can do it. The download link will be up for a limited time.

-Have fun :)

__custom_showroom_1676902682.png
audi_a4_dtm_2011_imola_09_11_22.jpg

Edit: ACTK has it save on their sit: https://modsfire.com/0YZ996Qh47F33I5

Last edited:
Hello I'm tweaking the physics of the MARC M2 V8, because the bop compared to other V8s is pretty uneven. I was able to tweak engine settings and stuff. At first, it even worked well, but in some curves, the AI passes right by. I wanted to know if there is any configuration in the physics of the car that prevents this? I notice that, when running with a grid using the V8corsa mod, the race flows normally, if that exhaust in the corners... Thanks in advance

Last edited:
I have a question for the guys who know more about modding than I do. I've been reading on the CSP Github about "emissive lighting" and I was wondering if its possible to light up an object that is attached to a bunch of other parts without lighting those as well or does the object, in this case, LED's which don't light up with the headlamps, require creating a new object in 3D software to accomplish this? Would you just "attach the items to the existing LED's that do light up?

Hello Guys.
I have a question.
For you which one is the best kart model out there ?
And if there are karts that matches the specifications of the fia karts ?
Thanks

Ferrari 512s Coda Lunga(v1.0) by F40 LM Lover

It is Required CSP 1.76 or above Version.

1. 3d Model
- Base model From Project cars Series
- Initial Version is made by gzerod(AKA Legion). He gave me a permision to edit and share to you all!
- Detailng and Adding/Changing Parts by F40 LM Lover.

2. Sound by AMA FMOD
-

3. Physics by gzerod(Legion)

4. Features
1) Exterior Animations and Lighting
- Left Door : Extra A
- Right Door : Extra B
- Rear Cawl : Extra C
- Fog Light : Extra F(Not E)
- CSP Refracting Headlight Functions.

2) Driver's Animation with Interior Parts
- GAS/Brake/Clutch Pedal with Feet
- 5-Speed Manaul Transmission and Arm
- Lighting Switches with Arm
- Turn Signal Lever with Arm
- Wiper Switch with Arm

5. Download Link is in the description of video

Hello,
An absolute beautiful mod! I have just one question about the headlights. Is it intentional that they are so weak? I know its an old car, but i tried many different things (base wfx and standard filter, Sol and Pure) and i think its main headlights could have this value:This will fit the different usecases much better.
1676911153751.png

Last edited:
I have a question for the guys who know more about modding than I do. I've been reading on the CSP Github about "emissive lighting" and I was wondering if its possible to light up an object that is attached to a bunch of other parts without lighting those as well or does the object, in this case, LED's which don't light up with the headlamps, require creating a new object in 3D software to accomplish this? Would you just "attach the items to the existing LED's that do light up?
If you use custom emissive, you can select an area (based on uv map) and it will only light up that part

Hello,
An absolute beautiful mod! I have just one question about the headlights. Is it intentional that they are so weak? I know its an old car, but i tried many different things (base wfx and standard filter, Sol and Pure) and i think its main headlights could have this value:This will fit the different usecases much better.
View attachment 1232764
Yep SMS certainly knew how to model cars correctly, any PCars converts are always spot on.
I need to work out how to convert from PCars really.

so I had your version working! but i see my altered structure is the same as in the link lol

The link doesn't work. All I get is a loop generation key, every 30 seconds.

1676920882480.png

Not original link, but sure, here it is.
1- D/L 1
2- D/L 2
3- D/L 3

I'm not sure if the problem is that you are looking for a good link for Autodromo de la Pampa, but I think you can download it for free directly from the H22 Patreon...

2018 Ferrari 488 GTE Pack (Endurance and Sprint version)

1.png

There it is !

The new pack for the Ferrari 488 GTE EVO !
Now you have 2 version (Only visual changes !), endu version with lights and small flaps and the sprint version without endu lights and with bigger flaps !

What other news about this version ?

• New front bumper (now working with skin)
  • New mirrors (and now you can paint and skin them)
  • New AO (and add a better AO for the interior)
  • New rear glass (you can skin them too)
  • Add side light number for the endu version
  • Reworked meshes and model for better performance in game !

Have fun !

Sorry is this the EVO or the 2017 one? Nice job btw😉

Hey guys, how are we?

Is there any LMH packs out yet or recommended mods to make a 2023 pack? What about BOP? Looking to do some community races with them.

Thank you kindly.

Last edited:
Hello,
View attachment 1232764
Wow! Thanks for the tip! My bos(s)e!

I'm finding when using the 2018 Ferrari 488 GTE cars that I don't see an interior banner on any of the cars and the rear view monitor on the dash has so much glare in the daytime it's hard to use. Does anyone know of a solution?

was playing through career the other day. i know we all love assetto but the single player experience in PC2 hasnt been surpassed yet.
Yeah I dip back into it from time to time.
Its Knockhill is absolutely fantastic, I'll load it up just to race the Porsche cups around there, 20 odd laps.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back