New Mods by Legion
See his BLOG for more

Lotus 78, John Player Special Mk. III ------ version 20230619

preview.jpg

Alfa Romeo Tipo B (P3) 1934 spec -- version 20230623

preview (1).jpg

Plymouth Superbird -- version 20230624

preview (2).jpg

This is one I've "found," but not at a "legitimate" web site link.
The physics are a little weird, but looks nice. The rear tires overheat too easily and the rear gets loose.
You can probably find the mod itself without too much effort.
There is a good skin for it on Racedepartment.
Ferrari Vision Gran Turismo: Racing Skin (499P Based) V1.0 1.0

preview.jpg

Last edited:
Guys, I've been thinking for a long time, is Trento Bondone really a Kunos job? Maybe they used a mod from an avid fan? It seems to me that it's much lower quality than any other track. They didn't even strive for similarity, fine details... :confused:

That is something i always thought about. ALso because the road in game looks pretty narrow to me. Ok, is a road which is climbing the hill, but, i don't know, i think two cars will get stucked if one wil try to overtake the other. I also saw some photos from the '60s, when the hillclimb events were very important at that time, and the road, special in some places, doesn't looks like so narrow, but a little bit wider. And also lookind the road, isn't looking very well done. I don't know, looks almost like a crappy version converted from an old game.

Trento Bondone Hillclimb is a "conversion" from netKar Pro which was released by Kunos in 2006. That's why it looks like way older than AC itself.
Oh yes? But have Kunos forgotten the just 1-click thing terrain smooting? At certain stages, it's almost amateurish, terribly hurtful...

Prato and Crema tracks (and others) that we have on AC came from netKar Pro too. They never cared about Trento-Bondone because in the beginning they never expected such results for AC, then, when AC gets his glory even more they forgot about it.

As Hillclimb fan i would have loved to see a "collab" between Kunos and FIA for a proper DLC with tracks and cars for the CEM (the European Hillclimb Championship but it never ever even taken in consideration unfortunately).

Prato and Crema tracks (and others) that we have on AC came from netKar Pro too. They never cared about Trento-Bondone because in the beginning they never expected such results for AC, then, when AC gets his glory even more they forgot about it.

As Hillclimb fan i would have loved to see a "collab" between Kunos and FIA for a proper DLC with tracks and cars for the CEM (the European Hillclimb Championship but it never ever even taken in consideration unfortunately).
Brow, till today I have hope that someone would do Roßfeld or Ollon-Villars to AC. These places have a history as spectacular as many of the circuits we have out there.

But I don't have much faith in that. To do either of these RIGHT would be a ****ton of work.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just installed it, still need to try, but I can already see that CM will not record max speed and driven distance.
You need to loose the capital letters in the file name: lamborghinisc24_arcd will do.
@ARC DESIGNR

I lower-cased the folder name, kn5 files, and .bank filename in sfx, and updated all references in the GUIDs.txt.
CM records info as it should.

I like the way it drives, and it looks good.
I think the internal sound is too high and distinctly different from the external sound. Maybe needs some tweaking.

Last edited:
@ARC DESIGNR

I lower-cased the folder name, kn5 files, and .bank filename in sfx, and updated all references in the GUIDs.txt.
CM records info as it should.

I like the way it drives, and it looks good.
I think the internal sound is too high and distinctly different from the external sound. Maybe needs some tweaking.
Nice, but you could have saved you some time if you only did it for the file name 😉
That is enough.
I agree on the sound remark and while testing at LeMans (stock settings), the car is too slow imo. Lap times are roughly 10” slower than other LMDh cars.

hi everyone , some who uses "csp" on a problem with the inside view of the Ferrari 499P , do you have an idea of how to fix the problem? thank you! I would like to correct this before posting the V0.2a (which is ready!!)

Screenshot (13).png

Last edited:
hi everyone , some who uses "csp" on a problem with the inside view of the Ferrari 499P , do you have an idea of how to fix the problem? thank you! I would like to correct this before posting the V0.2a (which is ready!!)

View attachment 1267858
If it's anything like the SD 499P, FSR V8 Hybrid or the MNBA e-tron :

[MESH_ADJUSTMENT_...]
ACTIVE = 1
MESHES = put the name here
IS_RENDERABLE = 0
IS_TRANSPARENT = 1

If it's anything like the SD 499P, FSR V8 Hybrid or the MNBA e-tron :

[MESH_ADJUSTMENT_...]
ACTIVE = 1
MESHES = put the name here
IS_RENDERABLE = 0
IS_TRANSPARENT = 1
Super thanks to you , I did this in "ext_config" I hope its will go because I can’t check (I don’t use csp so I don’t have this problem)

Capture d’écran (688).png

Another try... In fact, after many other try...
Still not really satisfied with sunsets but I hardly can do better.
(yes, I want a blinding sun when facing it)
go to pure config/ PP /PP adjustments / increase pp.godrays and you got blinding sun ifyou want (most cases it`s enough to increase it let`s say from 1 to 2.2.)

Last edited:
go to pure config/ PP /PP adjustments / increase pp.godrays and you got blinding sun ifyou want (most cases it`s enough to increase it let`s say from 1 to 2.2.)
In fact, I'm working on my own weather mod, based on original x4fab's one.
I'm mainly focused on having a somewhat natural lightning and I'm almost satisfied with the result (some changes since the last screenshots)

The tricky point remains the sunset. It's really hard to produce a natural sun effect without ruining the scene with too much godrays...

I'm mainly focused on having a somewhat natural lightning and I'm almost satisfied with the result (some changes since the last screenshots)

The tricky point remains the sunset. It's really hard to produce a natural sun effect without ruining the scene with too much godrays...
ah ok i`ve overlooked that :crazy:

No possibility at all to adapt the godray's value depending on the position on the sun ? No idea how a PP filter works, honestly...

The v0.2a should be released today ... (last verification in progress)
Just a first trial getting the wiper to work.
It´s only my second car I tried this, so for sure not perfect, but a first starting point. Put this in the end of your config:
Code:
[MESH_ADJUSTMENT_...]
ACTIVE = 1
MESHES = Object-26, Object-27
IS_TRANSPARENT = 1

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
; wipers

; wobbly wipers
[WIPERS]
WIND_THRESHOLDS_KMH = 120, 250 ; speed for wipers to start vibrating and for maximum vibration
WIND_AMPLITUDE_MULT = 1.75 ; multiplier for amplitude
WIND_FREQUENCY_MULT = 1.75 ; multiplier for frequency
WIND_OFFSET = 0.01 ; base animation

[ANIMATED_WIPER_...]
ANIMATION_OFFSET = 0.25
DEBUG = 0
MESHES = EXT_Wiper
UNDERLYING_SURFACE = Object-26
GROUP_0 = 'EXT_Wiper@A=*'
GROUP_0_ANGLE_FROM = -52
GROUP_0_ANGLE_TO = 52
GROUP_0_AXIS = 0, 0.70710677, 0.70710677
GROUP_0_AXIS_OFFSET_0 = 0, 0.70710677, 0.70710677
GROUP_0_AXIS_OFFSET_1 = 0, 0.70710677, 0.70710677
GROUP_0_END = 0.002215337, 0.8379682, 0.9851018
GROUP_0_PIVOT = -0.01867288, 0.5777404, 1.364407

[MESH_ADJUSTMENT_...]
MESHES = EXT_Wiper
MOVE_TO = modelRoot:y

[BASIC]
DISABLE_WIPER_KSANIM = 1

And people with CSP and Rain FX will get this:
1687692900901.png

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back