Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,849 comments
Here are a couple more P3 skins, the Nielsen racing Duqueine #4 for the "acfsk_duqueine_d08_lmp3_2020" and the Ligier #7 for the
"fsr_ligia_jsp320" mods. Once again, they are merely my representations to fill grids with 2023 skins and I thought I would share them. There is also a small update to the #77 Thor racing Ligier included, (previously posted) as well. Enjoy.

NIELSEN RACING P3.png

20230625-013325-ks_barcelona-acfsk_duqueine_d08_lmp3_2020.jpg

20230625-013007-ks_barcelona-fsr_ligia_jsp320.jpg

https://mega.nz/file/rkohFKqK#fgdq6xykAgVC2pq9BaIYeqHBQ8wXKVe4rPEhmPkfGcQ

Does anyone know why I do have a bad texture flickering? Looks like a graphical glitch whereas texture interphere with other textures on the same object and don't know what does this depends on

Felt the excellent F3 classic formula Junior DKW Mitter (Miker) needed some 2 stroke smoke for some more immersion.

Quick and dirty edit I made using Fuzo's trabant as a starting point, but copy this into extension folder for effect.

[PARTICLES_FX_EXHAUST_...]
POSITION = 0.50, 0.260, -0.330 ; self explanatory
DIRECTION = -1, 0.3, -1 ; self explanatory
COLOR = 0.75,0.8,3 ; RGB blend - 0,0,0 is black, 1,1,1 is white
LIFE = 1, 2 ; how long particles last in the air before disappearing
SPEED = 0.5, 1 ; how fast smoke particles fly from the exhaust
SPREAD = 0.25 ; initial spread of particles
STARTING_SIZE = 0.05 ; initial size of particles
SPAWN_OFFSET = 0.05 ; initial spawn point offset (length-wise)
INTENSITY = 0.35, 0.5 ; smoke intensity
TEMPERATURE_LAG = 1 ; engine heating up (1 to disable)
SPEED_THRESHOLD = 60, 100 ; speed at which the smoke disappears

View attachment 1243024
You mean make an extension folder and put in the txt as an .ini file???
extension.jpg

btw did manage to create an typical 2 stroke sound for this car. Let me know if wanted.

Last edited:
Hello to all, as you may have noticed, my publication on RD has been banned (without explanation), that's why I made available the download link of the SC24 on my patreon (it's free of course).

I took the opportunity to make some modifications that were suggested, and of course, do not hesitate to give me feedback to improve the car.

Enjoy !

__custom_showroom_1675291983.png

can someone maybe tell me whats wrong?
Yep, those crash messages are unfathomable mysteries...

The only thing I can advise you is to focus on the track and/or the car that give you problems. Delete them and try to install again from scratch, especially if they are mods with some extensions, skins or whatever added later; sometimes the additions are not fully compatible with each other and cause problems.

Last edited:
French track updating today...

Circuit du Val de Vienne update

This track was made by fabfr06 for rFactor2. It was converted to Assetto Corsa by a french converter. This is a overhaul done by Rainmaker in 2023.

or here: https://modsfire.com/E4X8MHq2m0vpZ0o
or here: https://sharemods.com/1bebdcr4s2av/actk_vienne.7z.html

bgr00.jpg
bgr02.jpg

Changelog:
-added grass shader
-new loading screens
-new AI, 5.5 sec. faster
-fixed trees
-new UI and data
-new overlays for Time Attack mode
-fixed double sided objects
-added alpha channel for windows of the pit building
-debug for key objects
-added geo location
-fixed some normals
-added original starting und pit lights
-smoothed road mesh
-removed not flying birds
-moved pit start to left side
-fixed pit key
-fixed not counting lap time when going through the pits
-removed unnecessary files in track folder
-removed unnecessary objects on track
-deactivated DRS
-widened the starting grid for better starts
-RainFX
-added cable fix by Masscot

Circuit de Pau-Ville Collection

All track versions done by Ginot Team updated for shaders and new AI: 1967+1974+2017

preview before-after.jpg

Update for the 2007 version done by TMM, fixed night driving

Additional releases:

Update for Asheville 1971 by Sergio Loro

He implemented my AI fix released earlier in the forum, I will remove it from my cloud then.

Hello to all, as you may have noticed, my publication on RD has been banned (without explanation), that's why I made available the download link of the SC24 on my patreon (it's free of course).

I took the opportunity to make some modifications that were suggested, and of course, do not hesitate to give me feedback to improve the car.

Enjoy !

View attachment 1267934
Its great thanks congrats :cheers:

Last edited:

Enjoy !

View attachment 1267934
They removed it because it's based on the R18 by Kunos as you said. They won't allow any mod which is based on something made by someone else and which is covered by copyright. If you have said nothing about it, they would have leaved it online ;)

Enjoy !

View attachment 1267934
CM records everything now. Car is fun to drive.
Lap times at Le Mans are now competitive with the other LMDh cars.
Sound level has improved.
Some suggestions:
  • flashing lights (though the led on the wheel makes you believe they work).
  • lighted number plates
  • position lights (they are present but are not working).
  • cockpit light.
  • exhaust puff/flames.

I am not a modder, I just have the love of cars like many here.

I recently found a Honda Prelude (BB1) 2.2i 16v Vtec mod and the rear lights hardly light up with the lights on or under braking. Is this correctable under a ext_config or is this a model issue? Thanks! (CSP 1.79)

Enjoy !

View attachment 1267934
Only things I noted for visuals in VR (see pic):
  • Wheels clip through frame
  • Poor alignment of side mirrors

Drives about 2s faster per lap on Spa for my driving skills than ACF LMDh's. Does anyone know which series of LMDh is currently closest to "real world feel" at this point? Not sure on physics or any of that stuff, outside my knowledge. Very good start. Love to see how you further refine.

Attachments

• 20230625162513_1.jpg
    20230625162513_1.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 9
Could be but how can I fix it? Don't remember having this in previous csp/cm versions
hard to say without looking at the meshes in question. z-fighting is as simple as just moving one of the meshes slightly away from the other (in 3d software), but that also isn't an issue that would miraculously appear on a specific cm/csp version

hard to say without looking at the meshes in question. z-fighting is as simple as just moving one of the meshes slightly away from the other (in 3d software), but that also isn't an issue that would miraculously appear on a specific cm/csp version
It happens on trees or cardboards, sometimes on car parts, what parameter is responsible for this in CSP?

Im trying to find the best LMDH cars, I've seen several mods around, could anyone point me into the best version ? specifically the 499p

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back