Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 137,539 comments
Does it work on any tracks that others have done? I have a skin/config for Arona on racedepartment that uses it.

When I have messed around with it, I noticed that if you save the track settings from pure config ( saves in assettocorsa/extension/config-ext/Pure/custom_track_adaptions/ ) this will take priority over anything put in a seperate ext_config. I think the [PURE] section is only read once so will conflict if in multiple places.

Might be not related to your issue 🤷
Thanks... but that folder is empty.

NEWS

New video of my WIP project Maikita Roads. One lap on beautiful street roads located in Iceland with day-to-night setting. (more info and WIP access in video description)

Working hard on finishing the Modern Day Racing Series. 27 modern and known championships, over 250 races. I checked all links yesterday (over 400). One was indeed missing, some other stuff had to be add. There will be a beginner friendlily user manual with many solutions for common CSP bugs, so it will be a also a good source paper for pro users.

So here are the releases for today, two updates one important for FPS, the other for road mesh and some life in the air + finally the release of my PP filter with pure support.

UPDATE BERGRENNEN REMLINGRADE 2013

v1.4
-optimized trees for much better FPS performance, especially at night, thanks for helping to shi, leBluem, Mascot, Breathe
-new vao

UPDATE ANDERSTORP 2007

v2.2
-update posted by Breathe: new airliner, balloons, scout plane animations + 34 pits
-added optimized road mesh by pugsang

RELEASE v3.0 of NEUTRAL PP-Filter

This post process filter is made for the best possible visuals by using the most neutral values for color, color temperature, saturation, brightness and contrast. I tested many filters and especially the contrast was always to intensive. Other problems were the saturation (too much or too less) or brightness.

This filter was made to get a optimal color gamut with the knowledge of a professional printer. You will especially see the difference to other filters if you are using a calibrated monitor. The Pure version was developed with friendly help by the Pure author Peter Boese.

This is the filter I'm using for all my track previews.

Features:
-neutral value for color (0.0)
-neutral value for contrast (1.0)
-neutral value for saturation (1.0)
-color temperature 4000 K (neutral white)
-no interrupting auto exposure (none Pure version)
-balanced brightness values created by using a calibrated monitor and checked using Photoshop auto levels
-slightly corrected gamma value for better color gamut of dark areas

Install guide:
Copy the two .ini files into this directory: YOUR-STEAMFOLDER\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\system\cfg\ppfilters
In game open the "Post Process Filter" app and choose "Neutral" for none CSP, CSP, CSP + SOL and "Neutral (Pure)" if you also use Pure by Peter Boese.

Note for installing the Pure version: After changing the filter with the "Post Process Filter" app, please go out of the session to CM desktop and restart the race. Else it will be too dark!

The Pure pp filter was tested with v0.190 and v0.205 highres. There will be may changes of Pure in the future that will influence the quality of the filter. With this version it is not possible to set up monitor shaders correctly. They will be brighter instead of darker. If you have this error, deactivate the shader with the mirror app.

Comparison none Pure:

preview comparison none Pure.jpg

See the difference in the preview comparison none Pure picture (included in the download package):
-sunside of the church is not too bright
-you can see structure in the shadows side of the church tower
-the better contrast of the trees in the background makes them look more natural
-road looks more natural

Comparison Pure:

preview comparison Pure.jpg

And see the difference in the preview comparison Pure picture (included in the download package):
-the shadows have more structure and are not 100 % black
-the sky has a better contrast
-the Dijon sign in the background is not too bright
-the road looks more smooth

Get always the latest version here:

Impressions from the Pure version:

Screenshot_ks_porsche_917_k_daytona1970_23-7-123-22-6-17_postcard.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice.

LMP3 is a class I would love to have but where do you find the cars? From what I can tell AC Friends is about the only place?
@Jezza819

The Ligier which these skins are for is the fsr mod, First Studio Racing. You can Google their mods and site, I found it to be the best actual model compared to some other ones available. Also the template for skinning is very user friendly.

Last edited:
I wasn't aware of that, but it makes sense if that's where the model comes from.
It's the same with their Oreca,Acura too^^

NEWS

New video of my WIP project Maikita Roads. One lap on beautiful street roads located in Iceland with day-to-night setting. (more info and WIP access in video description)

Working hard on finishing the Modern Day Racing Series. 27 modern and known championships, over 250 races. I checked all links yesterday (over 400). One was indeed missing, some other stuff had to be add. There will be a beginner friendlily user manual with many solutions for common CSP bugs, so it will be a also a good source paper for pro users.

So here are the releases for today, two updates one important for FPS, the other for road mesh and some life in the air + finally the release of my PP filter with pure support.

v1.4
-optimized trees for much better FPS performance, especially at night, thanks for helping to shi, leBluem, Mascot, Breathe
-new vao

UPDATE ANDERSTORP 2007

v2.2
-update posted by Breathe: new airliner, balloons, scout plane animations + 34 pits

This post process filter is made for the best possible visuals by using the most neutral values for color, color temperature, saturation, brightness and contrast. I tested many filters and especially the contrast was always to intensive. Other problems were the saturation (too much or too less) or brightness.

This filter was made to get a optimal color gamut with the knowledge of a professional printer. You will especially see the difference to other filters if you are using a calibrated monitor. The Pure version was developed with friendly help by the Pure author Peter Boese.

Features:
-balanced brightness values created by using a calibrated monitor and checked using Photoshop auto levels

Install guide:
Copy the two .ini files into this directory: YOUR-STEAMFOLDER\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\system\cfg\ppfilters
In game open the "Post Process Filter" app and choose "Neutral" for none CSP, CSP, CSP + SOL and "Neutral (Pure)" if you also use Pure by Peter Boese.

Note for installing the Pure version: After changing the filter with the "Post Process Filter" app, please go out of the session to CM desktop and restart the race. Else it will be too dark!

The Pure pp filter was tested with v0.190 and v0.205 highres. There will be may changes of Pure in the future that will influence the quality of the filter. With this version it is not possible to set up monitor shaders correctly. They will be brighter instead of darker. If you have this error, deactivate the shader with the mirror app.

Comparison none Pure:

View attachment 1286938

See the difference in the preview comparison none Pure picture (included in the download package):
-the better contrast of the trees in the background makes them look more natural
-road looks more natural

Comparison Pure:

View attachment 1286939

And see the difference in the preview comparison Pure picture (included in the download package):

Impression from the Pure version:

View attachment 1286942

Finally a perfect PP filter that represente a neutral light, way more natural.
You have done it too for Sol ?

NEWS

v1.4
-new vao

UPDATE ANDERSTORP 2007

v2.2

Features:

Install guide:

Comparison none Pure:

View attachment 1286938

-road looks more natural

Comparison Pure:

View attachment 1286939

Impression from the Pure version:

View attachment 1286942

Can you please fix Ascari kz1r autoshift?

@Rainmaker87 and all who worked on it , thanks for the wonderful Magny-Cours 2011

In the interest of making this one perfect and also in hope we gain some insight into this issue , so that it can potentially solve alot of flickering issues on other tracks, I want to share this case with you all (very easy to test , as it is visible from the starting line):

1694619729093.png

The digits on these 2 digital displays (marked w orange in the picture) is flickering horribly (seen from starting position 3rd).
When I am closer and almost under , the flickering stops... so it's only until a certain distance (and only in VR!).
I'm using a Quest2 w link cable. Interresting to know if this flicker is also seen by people w other VR headsets...

Can you please fix Ascari kz1r autoshift?
@Rainmaker87 and all who worked on it , thanks for the wonderful Magny-Cours 2011

In the interest of making this one perfect and also in hope we gain some insight into this issue , so that it can potentially solve alot of flickering issues on other tracks, I want to share this case with you all (very easy to test , as it is visible from the starting line):

View attachment 1286977

The digits on these 2 digital displays (marked w orange in the picture) is flickering horribly (seen from starting position 3rd).
When I am closer and almost under , the flickering stops... so it's only until a certain distance (and only in VR!).
I'm using a Quest2 w link cable. Interresting to know if this flicker is also seen by people w other VR headsets...
Does this fix it? https://www.mediafire.com/file/ae3a18l28k004z3/magny-cours2011_vr_fix.7z/file

Last edited:
Hello, here is updated version of McLaren MP4/21 (2nd car is Montoya's - Malaysian GP) from CTDP (ACFL conversion)
ver 1.0
-fixed kn5 shaders
-real camera angles (all F1 & F6)
-realistic car performance
-helmets by IcebergXD from RD
-sound by kudos_kudos from RD

ver 1.04c
increased car reflection - new chrome, helmets updated, new texture on tyres and some colors correction in general

ver 1.96
reworked suspension and updated car's 3d by Deploy

ver 1.97
physics updated
View attachment 1286987View attachment 1286988View attachment 1286989View attachment 1286990
left for next updates :
  • driver model adjustment
  • steering wheel fix
  • better car skins (maybe)

link is on discord chanel
https://discord.gg/GxAYTSfU
new update released - ver 1.97

UPDATE ANDERSTORP 2007

v2.2

scout_plane.kn5 file is missing

Removed it because it did not move.
I've added the following code to your extconfig.ini and the plane moves again

; Animated airplane
[ANIMATED_...]
NODE = Scout_plane
ANIMATION = scout_plane.ksanim
DURATION = 300

[ANIMATED_...]
NODE = Scout_banner
ANIMATION = scout_plane.ksanim
DURATION = 300

It moves for me (kept my 'old', now upgraded, version and added the flying stuff again (bar the balloons). Can't remember where I got it though.
I think it was an addon by KevinK2

Hi,
Here is a sports car that is not very common in real life, I mean the Subaru Alcyone SVX.
Authors: Izzu + Tombs, huge thanks for this beauty.
Be aware:

Subaru designed this car with a four speed automatic gearbox (really? hey folks, it's a sports car!), but it's not very funny in Assetto Corsa. However, while browsing the dedicated forums I discovered that many owners prefer to use a five-speed transmission from the Legacy RS or the Imprezza WRX with 6 speeds. This is why this SVX is equipped with 5 gear shift mode.

Be aware 2:
The red line is at 6500, but the maximum RPM tolerated by the manufacturer is at 7000, I have not found the reason but the torque curve decreases very quickly beyond 6500 and the gain of an additional 500 rpm is probably useless , maybe that's why.

50387525616_6a9f42be8b_b.jpg

Data:
http://www.zeperfs.com/fiche643-subaru-svx.htm#Caractéristiques
http://www.subarusvx.com/specs.html

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/nvkkx00dlha0ecn/subaru_svx_5_speed.7z/file

Have fun,
Mike
Hey,

any chance to get this pearl back in? Subaru Alcyone SVX
the dl link is expired -.-
i owned the car almost 20 years ago, so it would be great to have it in AC.
i only can find that "Turbo" version, which never exists, also with ugly rims, and not the original ones -.-

thanks and cheers^^

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back