Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,610 comments
That's working as intended. It's supposed to simulate the appearance of an LCD screen. If you google "LCD close up" you'll see. You can disable the effect though. Untick the Active box under Smart Mirror -> "Digital screen shader".
Thanks! :)

Because I love you all so much, I did another update :)

And I am sure more issues will be found :P
PS: I might redo all the armco around the track for a v4.0.
Send me your remarks in p.m. and I will take notion.

@ Mascot: I rebuild the whole building, since the tower was not very accurate and the stairs were at the wrong side...
Screenshot_ks_mazda_mx5_cup_zw_croft_28-10-123-16-40-22.jpg

Last edited:
Because I love you all so much, I did another update :)

And I am sure more issues will be found :P
PS: I might redo all the armco around the track for a v4.0.
Send me your remarks in p.m. and I will take notion.

@ Mascot: I rebuild the whole building, since the tower was not very accurate and the stairs were at the wrong side...
View attachment 1298810
Zwiss please check RD lots of problems trying to unzip track

UPDATE: download has been fixed!

Last edited:
Great! Did you add the new grandstands on the straights?
No, I didn't add anything to the track. I only did the mod to correct a few technical issues that the original track creator didn't seem interested in fixing when I mentioned them to him. If the original is missing the grandstands, then this one is missing them as well. If I knew where to put them, I could probably add them easy enough though.

2016 Ferrari 488 GTE Pack !

Free release !

Another new Ferrari 488 GTE pack (I know haha), but this car is the first version of the 488 GTE ! The 2016 one, also in this pack you have all skins from 2016 to 2019 (WEC, Le Mans and ELMS) and two spec for this car (Endurance and Sprint version) !

Have fun on the track !
Screenshot_yzd_ferrari_488_gte_lm_sx_lemans_27-9-123-19-38-42.png

Last edited:
shi
Fliegerhorst Wunstorf v1.0

View attachment 1298413
Between 1964 and 1998, a temporary motor racing circuit was laid out on the Wunstorf airbase. Races at the circuit were included in the German Touring Car Championship between 1984 and 1993, one of several temporary airfield tracks on the DTM calendar at the time. (Wikipedia)
Conversion from GTR2.

-CSP recommended
-32 pit/start
-2 layouts (1993/1997)
-AI, cam

NOTE; If you are using Sol and the track screen is dark, rename ext_config_for_sol.ini to ext_config.ini in the extension folder.

Credits & Thanks;
RACE07 Original Track by 091071
GTR2 Conversion by FRM
-Thank you for giving me permission (FRM)

AC Converted by @shin956
logo.png by @Fanapryde
Crowds texture by @Kniker97
some objects and textures by kunos
Test and Feedback by @Breathe , @macko68 , @Masscot

Download (mediafire)

Enjoy.

Thank you very much for this rare track @shi

However i would like to ask, if you could take a look at the AI some time. I driven some DTM races @95-96 strenght and beaten the AI easily by 3sec. in quali

I think the most time the AI is loosing here (pic) They are much too carefull there.

EDIT: Talking about the 1993 layout, driven only that for now.

Last edited:
anyone knows how to show the driver in Showroom ? (so not in CM Showroom, there I know how to do it)

Was searching for it for quite a bit and couldn't find it... :banghead:

Thank you very much for this rare track @shi

However i would like to ask, if you could take a look at the AI some time. I driven some DTM races @95-96 strenght and beaten the AI easily by 3sec. in quali

I think the most time the AI is loosing here (pic) They are much too carefull there.

EDIT: Talking about the 1993 layout, driven only that for now.

Try removing the aihints.ini. Worked for me for the (excellent) Road One International.

Makes the AI less dynamic and racey, but improved their pace by ~3 seconds.

I enjoy shi's tracks, but I do think the AI is a weak spot with his stuff. An issue not exclusive to him, of course.

Released : Ginetta G60-LT-P1 (2018)
Author:
3D Model: Turn 10
3D modelling: F302 (Rims)
Skins: Turn 10
hope u enjoy the Carps : send feedback ,bugs ,missing things
tested on CSP 0.1.80-preview115PP filer GT Sport 1.4 have fun! To install, move folders to "...\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa" or simplydrag'n'drop archive to Content Manager. Download:
this model from forza motorsport 2023? Do you already know a way to import models from forza motorsport 2023? 3DSimEd has not been updated since April 2022... I usually used it to import from Forza 7.

Released : Ginetta G60-LT-P1 (2018)
Author:
3D Model: Turn 10
3D modelling: F302 (Rims)
Skins: Turn 10
hope u enjoy the Carps : send feedback ,bugs ,missing things
tested on CSP 0.1.80-preview115PP filer GT Sport 1.4 have fun! To install, move folders to "...\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa" or simplydrag'n'drop archive to Content Manager. Download:
View attachment 1298640
Thanks for this.
You asked for bug reports, so here's a couple of things I spotted:
  • digits are floating off the face of the steering wheel motec by about 10mm, which really jumps out in VR. Changing their z-coordinates from -0.012 to -0.001 places them closer to the face.
  • the decimal point needs supressing on the gear readout, which currently says '1.0', '2.0' etc instead of just '1', '2' etc.
  • wing mirror reflections are flipped.

Last edited:
Thanks for this.
You asked for bug reports, so here's a couple of things I spotted:
  • digits are floating off the face of the steering wheel motec by about 10mm, which really jumps out in VR. Changing their z-coordinates from -0.012 to -0.001 places them closer to the face.
  • the decimal point needs supressing on the gear readout, which currently says '1.0', '2.0' etc instead of just '1', '2' etc.
  • wing mirror reflections are flipped.
ill check this thanks

View attachment 1298421

Ultima GTR v0.5b
Here is the first release of my version of the Ultima GTR.

Have fun with it 🙂

Edit: changed to sequential gear box in the data. thx to @Fanapryde

Download: https://mega.nz/file/cNokyYZb#XVIpErg75KsMVVphDRRNX54ppFZ6JTDIt2CBksVH5ho
What I think is one of the most beautiful track cars ever made, finally getting the care and attention it deserves. Thanks very much @DaWallace.
A few observations for the next build:
  • steer lock in driver3d.ini should be 360 to synch the hands to the rim and stop them sliding.
  • the metal plate in the cockpit looks a little shiny and wet, a brushed aluminium finish might look better?
  • suggested sequential shifting animation attached (remove the .txt extension) which is a better fit IMO, but the animation of the stick would need reversing to a 'pull' action. See what you think. It actually looks OK in peripheral vision as-is, but I know you won't be happy. :)
  • a gap above the roll cage should be hidden by the external sun strip, but at the moment can be seen through (see attached pics).
  • rear light lenses act like mirrors and look a little odd out on the track. Too reflective?
  • the wiper breaks when moving, it should be articulated on the twin arms to adjust the blade angle during the stroke.
Thanks again.

Screenshot_dw_ultima_gtr_mugello_29-10-123-18-15-25.jpg Screenshot_dw_ultima_gtr_mugello_29-10-123-18-23-40.jpg

1698604681273.jpeg

Attachments

• shift.ksanim.txt
    98.3 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
No, I didn't add anything to the track. I only did the mod to correct a few technical issues that the original track creator didn't seem interested in fixing when I mentioned them to him. If the original is missing the grandstands, then this one is missing them as well. If I knew where to put them, I could probably add them easy enough though.

Attachments

• 2023grandstands.jpg
    2023grandstands.jpg
    284.2 KB · Views: 7
Is that the straight going down the hill where the construction dirt is now?

On another note, a question about Monza that i've always wondered about but kept forgetting to ask. In real life, is the timing line really that far back from the s\f line and if so, why does Monza do that for races?

WIP Mod - Mercedes-Benz 560 SEC Koenig

Screenshot_rs_mercedes_560_koenig_88_ks_nordschleife_28-9-123-16-54-53.jpg

The Fantastic Mercedes 560Sec Koenig Specials from the Late 1980s

The Mercedes-Benz 560 SEC was a stunning car to begin with, but Koenig Specials took it to the next level. Their modified version of the 560 SEC was a widebody beast with a bold and aggressive look, and a supercharged engine that produced over 400 horsepower. It was the perfect car for the excess of the late 1980s, and it remains a highly sought-after classic today.

Release (from Legion and skin is from me, was naked :-/)
----------------------------------

Maserati Tipo 61 Longtail (Le Mans 1960, USAC, 200 Mile Road America)
Because of the mapping the 25 on the Hood is...###
__custom_showroom_1698613824.jpg__custom_showroom_1698613837.jpg

Photo Gallery - Le Mans 24 Hours 1960 - Maserati Tipo 61 no.25 - Racing Sports Cars.png

Last edited:
Hey guys, first time posting here with a strange issue. I recently got the newest version of CSP, 442, and wanted to try some NeckFX presets that came out last week. Upon updating, and selecting the NeckFX Preset, my right stick was unbound from my look around axis, and now no longer registers when trying to set it to anything else. I have tried going back to version 428 and 1.79, and have even tried to use the Controller Tweaks app, and while it lets me swap the steering to the right stick, and works just fine, I cant use it to look around now and NeckFX no longer works at all. Has anybody had this happen?

Hey guys, first time posting here with a strange issue. I recently got the newest version of CSP, 442, and wanted to try some NeckFX presets that came out last week. Upon updating, and selecting the NeckFX Preset, my right stick was unbound from my look around axis, and now no longer registers when trying to set it to anything else. I have tried going back to version 428 and 1.79, and have even tried to use the Controller Tweaks app, and while it lets me swap the steering to the right stick, and works just fine, I cant use it to look around now and NeckFX no longer works at all. Has anybody had this happen?
Disable this
1698618719898.png

welcome aboard.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back