Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,610 comments
Thank you very much for this rare track @shi

However i would like to ask, if you could take a look at the AI some time. I driven some DTM races @95-96 strenght and beaten the AI easily by 3sec. in quali

I think the most time the AI is loosing here (pic) They are much too carefull there.

EDIT: Talking about the 1993 layout, driven only that for now.

X90
Try removing the aihints.ini. Worked for me for the (excellent) Road One International.

Makes the AI less dynamic and racey, but improved their pace by ~3 seconds.

I enjoy shi's tracks, but I do think the AI is a weak spot with his stuff. An issue not exclusive to him, of course.
I have created ai_hints.ini to prevent AI from crashing in races.
If you are concerned about lap times, delete it.

BTW, Naruto Skyline's InnerLoop AI crashes halfway.
If you are good at creating AI, could you please create one?

Last edited:
Hi guys, odd request but could anyone share with me the arialHD2 font, it's for the ier 911 America, I deleted mine by accident!
Thanks in advance if anyone takes the time to help out!

Scratch that, just realised it on race department! All good again, mods can delete this post if they like!

Last edited:
I just noticed the new RSS Huracan Evo2 has a strange problem with the front wheels. The pivot point is at the front of the wheel instead of the hub. So the back end of the wheel swings way out of the body... Hopefully this isn't only on my system. Anyone else see that?

_Front-Wheel-Pivot-Problem.JPG

EDIT: Only in the cm showroom. All good on track. (Not unlike the URD 992, where wheels don't steer at all in the showroom. Must be a thing.)

Last edited:
One more adapted car, Alpine-Renault A210 ( 1967 )...for now
After make the final adjustments in the "DATA" folder and adjust problems in the textures/shadows ( I hope our companion "MrHunt" can solve it later )...

in the preliminary tests ( already done to track).
There's any new about these Alpine A210??

There's any new about these Alpine A210??
The Alpine A210 (still have to finalize the skin packs) and test again with other cars.I'm testing cars from the 70s. Many I've already shared with you, like Alfa, Ligier, Matra (first version), Mirage... but many have small drivability problems in addition to other small details. I hope to finish the tests with the Le Mans races (70s) as soon as possible, so that I can pass the tests once. otherwise (I always have to update it to fix it).

Early Access for the 2016 Ferrari 488 GTE Pack !

Free release the 31 october 2023 !

If you're sub on my patreon you can download the car today !

Another new Ferrari 488 GTE pack (I know haha), but this car is the first version of the 488 GTE ! The 2016 one, also in this pack you have all skins from 2016 to 2019 (WEC, Le Mans and ELMS) and two spec for this car (Endurance and Sprint version) !

Have fun on the track !View attachment 1298829
wake me up when tomorrow comes :)

Hi guys, odd request but could anyone share with me the arialHD2 font, it's for the ier 911 America, I deleted mine by accident!
Thanks in advance if anyone takes the time to help out!

Scratch that, just realised it on race department! All good again, mods can delete this post if they like!

Attachments

• fonts.zip
    48.1 KB · Views: 4
shi
I have created ai_hints.ini to prevent AI from crashing in races.
If you are concerned about lap times, delete it.

BTW, Naruto Skyline's InnerLoop AI crashes halfway.
If you are good at creating AI, could you please create one?

Parri has an excellent method of AI rewrites off and on over the past few months. I've been working my way through it off and on since August.

If I get to his level in the next few months, I'd be happy to take a look at some of your work, and will reach out via PM.

I have actually never driven your Nsuka. I'll give it a look this week. Cheers for all of your excellent conversions.

Last edited:
Is that the straight going down the hill where the construction dirt is now?

On another note, a question about Monza that i've always wondered about but kept forgetting to ask. In real life, is the timing line really that far back from the s\f line and if so, why does Monza do that for races?
Correct!

Problem solved, thank you! :D

Is1TjM.jpg
Sorry for repost about it. I can´t be able to fix the problem in this car. I replaced body shadow, modify numbers in ambient shadows manually, and whit the CM shadow app, but the problem still appears in game. How did you fixed it?

Last edited:
I just noticed the new RSS Huracan Evo2 has a strange problem with the front wheels. The pivot point is at the front of the wheel instead of the hub. So the back end of the wheel swings way out of the body... Hopefully this isn't only on my system. Anyone else see that?

View attachment 1298948

EDIT: Only in the cm showroom. All good on track. (Not unlike the URD 992, where wheels don't steer at all in the showroom. Must be a thing.)
Same here.

What I think is one of the most beautiful track cars ever made, finally getting the care and attention it deserves. Thanks very much @DaWallace.
A few observations for the next build:
  • steer lock in driver3d.ini should be 360 to synch the hands to the rim and stop them sliding.
  • the metal plate in the cockpit looks a little shiny and wet, a brushed aluminium finish might look better?
  • suggested sequential shifting animation attached (remove the .txt extension) which is a better fit IMO, but the animation of the stick would need reversing to a 'pull' action. See what you think. It actually looks OK in peripheral vision as-is, but I know you won't be happy. :)
  • a gap above the roll cage should be hidden by the external sun strip, but at the moment can be seen through (see attached pics).
  • real light lenses act like mirrors and look a little odd out on the track. Too reflective?
  • the wiper breaks when moving, it should be articulated on the twin arms to adjust the blade angle during the stroke.
Thanks again.

View attachment 1298880 View attachment 1298881

View attachment 1298879
Hi @Masscot, thx for your review and hints. There are some more gaps i need to close and will fix them in the next updates.
For the metal plate in the cockpit i will check if i can adjust this to look more like brushed metal.
I will check the animation and if i redo the stick animation. thx
Will change the steer lock and will be add it to the next update. 🙂
I know about the issue of this wiper animation. The Wiper animation is only a placeholder done with extension config. I'm working on the correct wiper animation, but due to the current lack of time due to preparation for my exams next week, I inserted this placeholder with the extension config. I thought it would be better with this solution, as without any wiper animation.

you have any suggestions for a track to compare multiple cars? But please not the Topgear track.
The track shouldn´t be too long.

24H
you have any suggestions for a track to compare multiple cars? But please not the Topgear track.
The track shouldn´t be too long.

Best is to choose a track you are used to and know very well.

I test all my cars at:
  • Brands Indy: for a quick check
  • Okutama Grand circuit: for general behavior
  • Yatabe Test Track: for max speed
Agreed, the most important thing is to use a track you’re most comfortable and familiar with, hopefully with a good variation of corners.

For me personally I use Laguna Seca. I find since it has plenty of reference information, varied corner types and elevation changes, and relatively short lap I can get a good idea on if a car mod is decent or not fairly quickly.

Agreed, the most important thing is to use a track you’re most comfortable and familiar with, hopefully with a good variation of corners.

For me personally I use Laguna Seca. I find since it has plenty of reference information, varied corner types and elevation changes, and relatively short lap I can get a good idea on if a car mod is decent or not fairly quickly.
I've been using Bathurst ACC conversion (rt_bathurst). It takes a few minutes but has fast, precise and medium speed areas.

Last edited:
Good Afternoon all

Has anybody out there got working wipers for Assetto Corsa Legends Lola T70 mk 3 and mk3b please and would be willing to share.

Many Thanks

Mark

Anyone come across this issue before? Happens on multiple of tracks (ACUmexico 2021, magny cours 2023) now that i think about it...seems to happen with Pyyers extensions...

any thoughts?
(normally there's a green painted texture there)
Screenshot 2023-10-30 121156.png

can someone please hint me how to fix this kind of issue? (it's from a very old mod that was abandoned I think , author : Hell Prosecutor , folder name: msc_osella_pa20_bmw2 )

I wanna give this one some TLC since it is a blast to drive , so good ffb feeling and sound, and immersion...

So there are 2 meshes probably it has to do w the issue ... (thx Short_Circut for the hint)

1698688639907.png
1698688645939.png

Last edited:
Release (from Legion and skin is from me, was naked :-/)
----------------------------------

Maserati Tipo 61 Longtail (Le Mans 1960, USAC, 200 Mile Road America)
Because of the mapping the 25 is...###
View attachment 1298923View attachment 1298924

View attachment 1298925

The driver's head, helmet, and goggles need to be hidden for this to work in VR.
I can't remember what Legend's member name is in this forum.

can someone please hint me how to fix this kind of issue? (it's from a very old mod that was abandoned I think , author : Hell Prosecutor , folder name: msc_osella_pa20_bmw2 )

I wanna give this one some TLC since it is a blast to drive , so good ffb feeling and sound, and immersion...

Are there 2 meshes there (where the problem is happening) or is it a single mesh? Looks like z-fighting going on

Are there 2 meshes there (where the problem is happening) or is it a single mesh? Looks like z-fighting going on
yes indeed , good direction I think ... (updated the original post w more info on these)...
Still need to figure out how to solve it though... maybe will try higing the one for the blur and see what that does.

Thanks!

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back