Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 137,924 comments
Ascari A410, KZR-1 Pack for Assetto Corsa

download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/fsnq3593x6hmgk2/Ascari_A410%2C_KZ1-R_pack_1.0.7z/file

Cars Included: 2001 Ascari A410, 2001 Ascari A410 LMS, 2002 Ascari KZR-1 LM

Team: RMS

Memebers that worked on mod: NeilB1971,Peuegot905,Kamil Kader

Conversion: NeilB1971

Model: NeilB1971,Kamil Cader,Peugeot905

Physics: Peugeot905

Other updated Lemans Prototypes: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/7g6488jsyt2ux/Lemans_Prototype_Near_Finalized

Screenshots by

AndyGTR

8fYgWy.jpg

90KDdT.jpg

6YL9Wx.jpg

kXmGp2.jpg
lfKhIW.jpg
FG3Wbt.jpg

QENHaT.jpg

r4eH4Z.jpg

tCCVgA.jpg

Wrqm0Y.jpg

yOqmO3.jpg

Last edited:

download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/fsnq3593x6hmgk2/Ascari_A410%2C_KZ1-R_pack_1.0.7z/file

Other updated Lemans Prototypes: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/p05kc571r5thj/Lemans_Prototype_Updates

Screenshots by

AndyGTR

View attachment 1313253
View attachment 1313254
View attachment 1313252
View attachment 1313256View attachment 1313257View attachment 1313255
View attachment 1313258
View attachment 1313259
View attachment 1313260
View attachment 1313261
View attachment 1313262
That look like a... a fairly old 3D model.

Last edited:

Other updated Lemans Prototypes: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/p05kc571r5thj/Lemans_Prototype_Updates

Screenshots by

AndyGTR

View attachment 1313253
View attachment 1313254
View attachment 1313252
View attachment 1313258
View attachment 1313259
View attachment 1313260
View attachment 1313261
View attachment 1313262
Your name is misspelled in "author". Not a minor error when it comes to cm search! By the way: thank you for your work.

Last edited:
Hello everyone, problem with AC. At the end of the race it remains stuck at the final screen (the one where it gives the possibility to see the replay), and doesn't want to continue, not acquiring the results of the BTCC championship that I'm doing. Anyone know how to solve it? I tried waiting 5/10 minutes to see if it unlocked, but nothing.
Big thanks.
Same here with the DTM Championship I just made. At the end of The Race I can see the bottons of replay, run again and Next, but I can't push anyone of them, after a Race of 40 laps this os very annoying.

Yesterday I tried a 1 lap Race and everything was ok, Hope that anyone find a answers.
Experienced this problem also a few times. Probably not more than 1 race of 100 or even less. But it happend

I realized it happend only if for example i already finished and have to wait for some AI cars to finish before the results screen appears. So sometimes to kill the time i tabbed out, googled or watched something in the meantime. Sometimes if i watched a AI by switching the cam with F6 all the time.

So if i was doing some of the described things and "switched" back just in the second the result screen appeared - than this error occured and i was unabled to progress like you described, unable to click any button.

Sorry if my description is a bit weird my english is not the highest lvl i hope you understand what i wanted to say :)

Btw. I didn´t know the trick with control+x. THX

Experienced this problem also a few times. Probably not more than 1 race of 100 or even less. But it happend

I realized it happend only if for example i already finished and have to wait for some AI cars to finish before the results screen appears. So sometimes to kill the time i tabbed out, googled or watched something in the meantime. Sometimes if i watched a AI by switching the cam with F6 all the time.

So if i was doing some of the described things and "switched" back just in the second the result screen appeared - than this error occured and i was unabled to progress like you described, unable to click any button.

Sorry if my description is a bit weird my english is not the highest lvl i hope you understand what i wanted to say :)

Btw. I didn´t know the trick with control+x. THX
Have you got the new pause GUI enabled as this happens? Or the stock one?

1703091239735.png

Last edited:
What may help you is rolling back to the default pp filter. I'm on a 2060 and have massively overclocked it in the past so now it's very unstable, once I rolled back to default and used some of the image sharpening tips given out a few days back I've now got crystal clear image and have gained about 20-30fps. Some of the pp filters you can download are very intensive. I've managed to turn back on all manner of extras, deeper shadows, higher track detail more anti-aliasing. Worth a shot if you're struggling too 👍
Thank you. What exactly should I do? I'm not good with complex settings

So I've made the jump to pure, and, uh... Is there a secret setting so the southern hemisphere tracks have realistic hours ? I mean, the sun rising at 23:00, now that's some Starfield stuff.

So I've made the jump to pure, and, uh... Is there a secret setting so the southern hemisphere tracks have realistic hours ? I mean, the sun rising at 23:00, now that's some Starfield stuff.
another Assetto mystery .... :odd:

Would like to help btw. but don`t know the secret (or whats wrong)

Was there any improvement to Eboladrome done? Like grassfx, rainfx, treefx just to name a few? Or is the latest version 1.5 from 2016 on RD the most actual one?

This could be a CSP problem. In Content Manager go to "settings/custom shaders patch/new AI behavior/extra options for AI splines" and untick "Cache generated payloads". Then go to the "AI" folder of the track with the problems (e.g. "imola/ai") and delete all files except of "fast_lane.ai" and "pit_lane.ai".
I followed your instructions, but unfortunately it still happens

Seems to be fine here. Track used, Rainmaker's Ruapuna, time 05:41am. Most the racing I do it around 1pm in daylight.
Screenshot_tatuus_ft_60_ruapuna_park2012_21-11-123-10-13-46.jpg

2nd photo at 11pm. Wondering if the geo tags are correct for the tracks you are using?

Screenshot_tatuus_ft_60_ruapuna_park2012_21-11-123-10-52-42.jpg

Last edited:

Screenshots by

AndyGTR

View attachment 1313253
View attachment 1313254
View attachment 1313252
View attachment 1313258
View attachment 1313259
View attachment 1313260
View attachment 1313261
View attachment 1313262
Really nice thank you very much, another great le mans car!

Red Bull Ring Mod v2.1

Red Bull Ring Mod v2.1

Please make a backup copy of your ks_red_bull_ring folder to be safe because this replaces or adds files to the track folder. Also delete any track skins from my previous version. CSP is required to work properly. If you don't use CSP, the track skins will still work, but you will have to copy the files to the default folder in the skins directory.

Credit for the ext_config goes to the CSP guys who did the original config used as the base and @CrisT86 for the changes to the config to make it work better.
Track skins are a combination of my own edited textures with a few textures from a skin I already had (don't know the author) and @Peter Boese ac-color-corrections texture pack.
Additional kn5 files for the stock track done by me.
Two additional track cams done by me.
Special thanks to @CrisT86 for all the help with the config and @andrevr , @Peter Boese , and @xNAPx for testing things for me along the way. And @ales100i for the pictures of the area to help me get the season changes somewhat accurate.

All decisions on texture colors and brightness were made based on watching Youtube videos of the recent F1 race. To be honest, one set of trees should be brighter to be more accurate, but they looked out of place as brighter textures. If I hear enough complaints, i'll adjust the texture and make it available.

View attachment 1212404

Any and all improvement suggestions are welcome. I did the best I could, but i'm sure there are mistakes to be fixed.
Small update to this mod I released about a year ago for Red Bull Ring. Link is in the original post. If you are currently using it, I would suggest disabling the Textures track skin before you extract the update. Once you extract the update and overwrite anything it asks, then re-enable the Textures track skin again. For the mod to look right, the Textures track skin should always be enabled.

Changes\Updates:

-- Changed the shader type and texture assignments for two materials so that all the grass areas match color\tone. The old version had some areas of the terrain that didn't match properly. For me they stood out and bothered me.
-- Added the ability to have the tree textures change based on the time of the year. To use this feature, activate the Seasonal Textures track skin. With this enabled, the trees will get semi-leafless in the fall and bare in the winter. Some people have reported to me that this makes a strange grid effect on the trees which is why I made it an option to use instead of being enabled by default.
-- I know 3D trees are all the rage right now, but I went the opposite direction and hid all of them. If you want them back, just delete the entries in the 3D TREES REMOVAL portion of the ext_config file.

Last edited:
I think nobody cares, but in case nobody know it

TRR, most known as 'The Racing Rats', DOES NOT produce their own 3d models. Most of their 3d models are stolen from other modding studios (ACFL, SDD, etc...) and they profit them through their patreon/sharemods link. They should advertise it. They don't even have a 3d modeler in their team. Also, this team pretends to be profesional as a modding studio when they can't even do own 3d models, and explot their team with no payback, which is quite awful ,and this happened to me back in the year. Only thing they do is take any 3d model from anywhere, improve it with shaders, tweak anything, then do physics, which I'm very vague to analyze whether it's stolen/random or whatever **** (they say it's good physics)

1703119821764.png

If you have donated a 3d model for free, then let me say you're wasting money fooly. Also If you work, for example, as a 3d model for free for people you don't even know and they demand you something for a determinated date, I repeat, without being paid, you're being some kind of exploited.

There are even a car from rFactor2 official DLC (Vanwall LMDh). I want to believe they don't even know from what source is because someone gave it to them, but anyway, this is worse or equal than SDD ¯\(ツ)

I wish they were more transparent about the source of their things at least

24H
is there any good mod with the old wtcc cars available? BMW E90, Chevrolet Lacetti, Seat Leon etc.?
Would love a good E90 mod. The 3D model from Project Cars 1/2/3 looks quite good, and source material for that car isn't rare (there's an official BMW book and the spare parts list couldn't be too difficult to find).

Speaking of that, has anybody have the Zakspeed book called "Mehr als nur ein rennteam"?
I'm trying to create the physics* for a defunct and obscure italian racing series, one car was made by the german racing team.

*only the physics, since I can't model and the base 3D files I've find are far too much 2013-like for 2024 Assetto Corsa.

Thank you. What exactly should I do? I'm not good with complex settings
In content manager go to the video settings, then on the right hand side of the screen it has a drop down menu that says post processing filter (I think - I'm not on my computer right now). Click that and select default.

Last edited:
24H
is there any good mod with the old wtcc cars available? BMW E90, Chevrolet Lacetti, Seat Leon etc.?
There is a gtsupreame pack with all the cars must be about 2007 season (race07 rip??)
But good ? - no, it’s very avarage by todays standards.

But drivable and BOPed so I was driving it quite a time because of lack on alternatives

Really like this wtcc period

I mean you’ll find it free on his patreon

Seems to be fine here. Track used, Rainmaker's Ruapuna, time 05:41am. Most the racing I do it around 1pm in daylight.
View attachment 1313345

2nd photo at 11pm. Wondering if the geo tags are correct for the tracks you are using?

View attachment 1313347
Yeah I found the culprit, the extension file on both Adelaide 1988 and 1992 were missing the southern_hemisphere lines and stuff.

I’m trying to get an circuit speaker/announcer sound on some tracks. Is there a website or youtube that does contain sound samples from the circuit speaker/announcer? Italian and France language would be great. I only did found lots of other sports, or from television, but not the typical circuit speaker/announcer at a race.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back