Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 137,922 comments
I’m trying to get an circuit speaker/announcer sound on some tracks. Is there a website or youtube that does contain sound samples from the circuit speaker/announcer? Italian and France language would be great. I only did found lots of other sports, or from television, but not the typical circuit speaker/announcer at a race.

The Speaker of Barcelona Circuit is called Cesc Vila. Check videos of him and I'm sure that you will find some audio clips.

Also it would be fun if Addison and Harvey could sound on the background of british tracks.

I think nobody cares, but in case nobody know it

TRR, most known as 'The Racing Rats', DOES NOT produce their own 3d models. Most of their 3d models are stolen from other modding studios (ACFL, SDD, etc...) and they profit them through their patreon/sharemods link. They should advertise it. They don't even have a 3d modeler in their team. Also, this team pretends to be profesional as a modding studio when they can't even do own 3d models, and explot their team with no payback, which is quite awful ,and this happened to me back in the year. Only thing they do is take any 3d model from anywhere, improve it with shaders, tweak anything, then do physics, which I'm very vague to analyze whether it's stolen/random or whatever **** (they say it's good physics)

View attachment 1313346

If you have donated a 3d model for free, then let me say you're wasting money fooly. Also If you work, for example, as a 3d model for free for people you don't even know and they demand you something for a determinated date, I repeat, without being paid, you're being some kind of exploited.

There are even a car from rFactor2 official DLC (Vanwall LMDh). I want to believe they don't even know from what source is because someone gave it to them, but anyway, this is worse or equal than SDD ¯\(ツ)

I wish they were more transparent about the source of their things at least
As far as I've seen, only betas and early acces are paid vie Patreon, otherwise 1 week after releason on Patreon its free on Discord

finding a good looking ascari is....pretty painful and sadly it has to be an old model....

I've been doing work on older models for some LMP1s such as the HPD ARX-03a
Hey, watcha want, the new Bmw M3 in 15 differents form, all uber-precise top-photogrammetry in 30 millions tri, or an old racecar nobody remember ?

Gotta feed the kids, bruh.

It's a sad, saaaaad world

Ascari A410, KZR-1 Pack for Assetto Corsa

download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/fsnq3593x6hmgk2/Ascari_A410%2C_KZ1-R_pack_1.0.7z/file

Cars Included: 2001 Ascari A410, 2001 Ascari A410 LMS, 2002 Ascari KZR-1 LM

Team: RMS

Memebers that worked on mod: NeilB1971,Peuegot905,Kamil Kader

Conversion: NeilB1971

Model: NeilB1971,Kamil Cader,Peugeot905

Physics: Peugeot905

Other updated Lemans Prototypes: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/p05kc571r5thj/Lemans_Prototype_Updates

Screenshots by

AndyGTR

View attachment 1313253
View attachment 1313254
View attachment 1313252
View attachment 1313256View attachment 1313257View attachment 1313255
View attachment 1313258
View attachment 1313259
View attachment 1313260
View attachment 1313261
View attachment 1313262
I guess you've put the link to an older version (1.0) by mistake as I already have a v2.0 installed... ?

Been working on something for the RSS F1986...

Nearly every Mansell skins for the 86 & 87 seasons (Piquet can suck an egg)

Had to make some logos from scratch, thank godAI upscaling and Illustrator exist lmao

AqWQOcc.jpg

update : new blue tint, bit better I reckon

__custom_showroom_1703183263.jpg

Last edited:
Hey, watcha want, the new Bmw M3 in 15 differents form, all uber-precise top-photogrammetry in 30 millions tri, or an old racecar nobody remember ?

Gotta feed the kids, bruh.

It's a sad, saaaaad world
the games the game....older cars is pretty much a niche espeically in sportscars...to be fair the ascari is a forgotten proto so no wonder nobody made a high end model for it...

all in all the older they are and less known it's becomes a literal niche.

So I've made the jump to pure, and, uh... Is there a secret setting so the southern hemisphere tracks have realistic hours ? I mean, the sun rising at 23:00, now that's some Starfield stuff.
There are some bugs in the current CSP builds. What version do you use. With the next Pure release and the recent CSP all is in sync then. We fixed many things there in the last weeks.

Also please check your settings in Track adjustments. Avoid the seasons setting "Never, use midsummer trajectory".

Small update to this mod I released about a year ago for Red Bull Ring. Link is in the original post. If you are currently using it, I would suggest disabling the Textures track skin before you extract the update. Once you extract the update and overwrite anything it asks, then re-enable the Textures track skin again. For the mod to look right, the Textures track skin should always be enabled.

Changes\Updates:

-- Changed the shader type and texture assignments for two materials so that all the grass areas match color\tone. The old version had some areas of the terrain that didn't match properly. For me they stood out and bothered me.
-- Added the ability to have the tree textures change based on the time of the year. To use this feature, activate the Seasonal Textures track skin. With this enabled, the trees will get semi-leafless in the fall and bare in the winter. Some people have reported to me that this makes a strange grid effect on the trees which is why I made it an option to use instead of being enabled by default.
-- I know 3D trees are all the rage right now, but I went the opposite direction and hid all of them. If you want them back, just delete the entries in the 3D TREES REMOVAL portion of the ext_config file.

EDIT: It was suggested to me that the grass needed more green in it so I threw together a quick second track skin that will make the grass greener. You can download the second skin from the link below. If you are downloading this mod for the first time, this alternative track skin is already included.

Greener grass track skin
Added a second track skin because it was suggested to me that the grass could use a little more green tint to it. The full mod includes this second skin, but for those that downloaded it already, use the Greener grass track skin link to get just the additional skin. No need to download the full mod again because nothing else changed.

The skins I've released recently have been part of my personal "Late 90's Sportscar What-If" theme to try and expand upon the existing cars available for that era in order to bolster the grids with cars that never raced, but weren't entirely outside the realm of possibility.

Continuing in a similar theme, but moving forward a couple of years I've started a new project recently that takes a look at what the sportscar landscape might have looked like with the collapse of both the DTM/ITC, the elimination of GT1 from the FIA GT series, and a year 2000 DTM revival that never happened.

With the growth of manufacturer support for GT1 and Prototypes in the late 90's, what if instead of a DTM revival in the early 2000's, we instead had a DRM revival? Here's what that might have looked like:

Mercedes
#1 AMG Mercedes, driven by Bernd Schneider
01Mercedes.jpg

#2 AMG Mercedes, driven by Peter Dumbreck
02Mercedes.jpg

#5 Zakspeed Mercedes, driven by Alex Grau
05Mercedes.jpg

#6 Zakspeed Mercedes, driven by Marcel Tiemann
06Mercedes.jpg

Ferrari
#3 Martini Ferrari, driven by Nicola Larini
03Ferrari.jpg

#4 Martini Ferrari, driven by Alessandro Nannini
04Ferrari.jpg

#18 JAS Ferrari, driven by Gabriele Tarquini
18Ferrari.jpg

#19 JAS Ferrari, driven by Michael Bartels
19Ferrari.jpg

Audi
#9 Abt Audi, driven by Laurent Aiello
09Audi.jpg

#10 Abt Audi, driven by Mattias Ekstrom
10Audi.jpg

#44 Audi Sport, driven by Tom Kristensen
44Audi.jpg

#45 Audi Sport, driven by Frank Biela
45Audi.jpg

BMW
#0 Rafanelli BMW, driven by Mimmo Schiatarella
00BMW.jpg

#14 Bscher BMW, driven by Thomas Bscher full credit goes to DavidDGA at RD; I just made minor adjustments and stuck some numberplates on it
14BMW.jpg

#15 Schnitzer BMW, driven by J.J. Lehto full credit goes to Brandydo, DavidDGA and kizz360 at RD; I just bodged together elements from a few different skins to come up with this
15BMW.jpg

#17 Schnitzer BMW, driven by Jorg Muller full credit goes to Brandydo, DavidDGA and kizz360 at RD; I just bodged together elements from a few different skins to come up with this
17BMW.jpg

Panoz
#18 Den Bla Avis, driven by John Nielsen full credit goes to Brandydo at RD; I just made minor adjustments and stuck some numberplates on it
18Panoz.jpg

Opel
#23 ATS Opel, driven by Timo Scheider given that this is a German championship, I decided to fully embody the General Motors spirit and slap some logos from another GM brand on the URD Cadillac and call it a day
23Opel.jpg

Toyota
#27 TTE Toyota, driven by Ralf Kelleners full credit goes to Marco17_ok at RD; I just made minor adjustments and stuck some numberplates on it
27Toyota.jpg

#28 TTE Toyota, driven by Eric Helary full credit goes to Marco17_ok at RD; I just made minor adjustments and stuck some numberplates on it
28Toyota.jpg

I'll get around to releasing these at some point soon-ish. I need to get some more Opel/Cadillac's done to round out the grid some more.

Attachments

• 03Ferrari.jpg
    03Ferrari.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 18Ferrari.jpg
    18Ferrari.jpg
    190.6 KB · Views: 9
24H
had another try with the previews :)
What do you think? here it is possible to create more than 8 skin previews :D

View attachment 1313443
I like the first one out of those two.
Recently I decided to change up my previews so they look better on the car selection screen:
CM_Car_Select.png

For those interested, it is the Spotter preset on RD - https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/spotter-preview-preset-content-manager.15840/
I tweaked the angle slightly so you could see a bit more of the car, I like the side on race spotter guide look but they felt a bit 'cartoony' with the default setting, it really flattens the cars making them look almost 2D.

The skins I've released recently have been part of my personal "Late 90's Sportscar What-If" theme to try and expand upon the existing cars available for that era in order to bolster the grids with cars that never raced, but weren't entirely outside the realm of possibility.

Continuing in a similar theme, but moving forward a couple of years I've started a new project recently that takes a look at what the sportscar landscape might have looked like with the collapse of both the DTM/ITC, the elimination of GT1 from the FIA GT series, and a year 2000 DTM revival that never happened.

With the growth of manufacturer support for GT1 and Prototypes in the late 90's, what if instead of a DTM revival in the early 2000's, we instead had a DRM revival? Here's what that might have looked like:

Mercedes
#1 AMG Mercedes, driven by Bernd SchneiderView attachment 1313444

#2 AMG Mercedes, driven by Peter Dumbreck
View attachment 1313446

#5 Zakspeed Mercedes, driven by Alex Grau
View attachment 1313447

#6 Zakspeed Mercedes, driven by Marcel Tiemann
View attachment 1313448

Ferrari
#3 Martini Ferrari, driven by Nicola Larini
View attachment 1313450

#4 Martini Ferrari, driven by Alessandro Nannini
View attachment 1313451

#18 JAS Ferrari, driven by Gabriele Tarquini
View attachment 1313452

#19 JAS Ferrari, driven by Michael Bartels
View attachment 1313454

Audi
#9 Abt Audi, driven by Laurent Aiello
View attachment 1313455

#10 Abt Audi, driven by Mattias Ekstrom
View attachment 1313456

#44 Audi Sport, driven by Tom Kristensen
View attachment 1313457

#45 Audi Sport, driven by Frank Biela
View attachment 1313458

BMW
#0 Rafanelli BMW, driven by Mimmo Schiatarella
View attachment 1313459

#14 Bscher BMW, driven by Thomas Bscher full credit goes to DavidDGA at RD; I just made minor adjustments and stuck some numberplates on it
View attachment 1313460

#15 Schnitzer BMW, driven by J.J. Lehto full credit goes to Brandydo, DavidDGA and kizz360 at RD; I just bodged together elements from a few different skins to come up with this
View attachment 1313461

#17 Schnitzer BMW, driven by Jorg Muller full credit goes to Brandydo, DavidDGA and kizz360 at RD; I just bodged together elements from a few different skins to come up with this
View attachment 1313462

Panoz
#18 Den Bla Avis, driven by John Nielsen full credit goes to Brandydo at RD; I just made minor adjustments and stuck some numberplates on it
View attachment 1313463

Opel
#23 ATS Opel, driven by Timo Scheider given that this is a German championship, I decided to fully embody the General Motors spirit and slap some logos from another GM brand on the URD Cadillac and call it a day
View attachment 1313464

Toyota
#27 TTE Toyota, driven by Ralf Kelleners full credit goes to Marco17_ok at RD; I just made minor adjustments and stuck some numberplates on it
View attachment 1313465

#28 TTE Toyota, driven by Eric Helary full credit goes to Marco17_ok at RD; I just made minor adjustments and stuck some numberplates on it
View attachment 1313466

I'll get around to releasing these at some point soon-ish. I need to get some more Opel/Cadillac's done to round out the grid some more.
Looks cool, so did you say you've released these as well? I couldn't see a link on your post - unless I'm blind.

Hi, I really appreciate your great work with the F12010 and F12008 Mods.. I look forward to the 2 Updates for both Mods.. Can you tell me when you will release them? Did you also work on 2011? Many thanks in advance
Gonna be honest, I've been quite lazy with the progress, motivation being a huge issue, that said both 2011 mod and FVA are near completion, and should be done in january.

As for 2010, the guy with who i was working to make physics for each cars isn't much available right now, so for now i'll just push a version that will have FVA F10 physics (the first version before i switched to another much precise physics set) for all cars, better than nothing as it will make those cars more drivable without the adrian newey supercheat, and also setup capable.

For the 2008 mod, i don't have much plans for it rn

I like the first one out of those two.
Recently I decided to change up my previews so they look better on the car selection screen:
View attachment 1313467

For those interested, it is the Spotter preset on RD - https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/spotter-preview-preset-content-manager.15840/
I tweaked the angle slightly so you could see a bit more of the car, I like the side on race spotter guide look but they felt a bit 'cartoony' with the default setting, it really flattens the cars making them look almost 2D.

I did something similar, but I need to adjust the color and placement better

MIGUELdsfs.jpg

pd: https://acstuff.ru/s/DxH8UT

There are some bugs in the current CSP builds. What version do you use. With the next Pure release and the recent CSP all is in sync then. We fixed many things there in the last weeks.

Also please check your settings in Track adjustments. Avoid the seasons setting "Never, use midsummer trajectory".
Yeah it wasn't a bug but an omission in the config file by the modders, s'all good man !

Gonna be honest, I've been quite lazy with the progress, motivation being a huge issue, that said both 2011 mod and FVA are near completion, and should be done in january.

As for 2010, the guy with who i was working to make physics for each cars isn't much available right now, so for now i'll just push a version that will have FVA F10 physics (the first version before i switched to another much precise physics set) for all cars, better than nothing as it will make those cars more drivable without the adrian newey supercheat, and also setup capable.

For the 2008 mod, i don't have much plans for it rn
Thanks

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back