Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 134,057 comments
When editing/making sounds for AC are only mono sounds allowed for the exterior in 48000kb? I know the interior allows for stereo sounds and 2 i'm not sure if this is allowed or not but does anyone take custom requests as far as car models or if it's possible to ask for a car model to be updated? I would like for the CLK-GTR SuperSport mod that was released to have the wheels swapped with the regular CLK-GTR model or to have it possibly replaced with a updated model using the Forza 7/Horizon 4/5 model as a base with the SS mirrors. Nvm found one <---
Because when you drive your head is obviously in a fixed position.
The interior sound needs to be stereo becouse sound surrounds the driver.

The exterior sound must be mono and therefore containing no stereo information, and that for the simulation engine to position that sound in the stereo field, wherever the listening point might be.

Dakota GP - Renu (nfss) - v1.00

View attachment 1332987

Features:
  • update of ACF version
  • 18 grid/pit
  • new road mesh
  • lightsFX, rainFX, moarFX
  • new AI
  • updated shaders + new normal maps
  • Jumbotron:tm: dispays
  • moving scoreboard thing
  • new crowd_facing spectators
  • a blimp
*note: AI start on the flat as they cannot handle the banking at start

Credits:
  • 3d model by Slightly Mad Studios
  • converted to Assetto Corsa by ACF
  • renu version by @RMi_wood
  • physical road mesh by @pugsang
  • blimp by @Masscot
  • beta testing by @Breathe

:: DOWNLOAD ::
Thank for this update.

In NFS Shift this fantasy track has 4 layouts (https://nfs.fandom.com/wiki/Dakota_GP):

• Dakota Club
  • Dakota GP
  • Dakora National
  • Dakota Tri-Oval
Is it possible to create the other layouts too? Thank you very much. Here as a comparison of all versions:

Last edited:
If I may make a suggestion, I'd so love to see a Ginetta G12 in AC one day.

View attachment 1333479

View attachment 1333481
I very honestly thought about it, between the G10, the 12 and 15 (lots of cool Ginettas...). But I do love the G10. It's basically a Cobra in the body of a midget, which sound both intense and insane.

If I could, I would make them all without any hesitation. Unfortunatly I only have 2 hands and a brain, and even just one will probably take weeks or months... Guess some may need to be patient :)

Getting regular game crash with latest csp and pure 0.250. Different cars and track combos.

Attachments

• IMG_20240303_093300.jpg
    IMG_20240303_093300.jpg
    190.1 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_20240303_093139.jpg
    IMG_20240303_093139.jpg
    195.6 KB · Views: 5
Guys, does anyone know why the car names in Drive view are sometimes stripped of the beginning part? It's so random... An example of many, the "DRM", see where I did the red circles.

View attachment 1332447

Additionally, sometimes if I put "F1 20__ - Car Name" the result in Drive view is " - Car Name".
little stupid quistion ,how do you see all cars like in the picture

Oh my, that is an extremely hard decision to make, i would love to see all of them, though if i would vote for other cars i would want to see anything between an Austin Healey Le Mans Sprite, Ferrari 365 P2 White Elephant or a Bizzarrini P538

Oh my, that is an extremely hard decision to make, i would love to see all of them, though if i would vote for other cars i would want to see anything between an Austin Healey Le Mans Sprite, Ferrari 365 P2 White Elephant or a Bizzarrini P538
Actually now that i think about it i'm pretty sure Machina and Nugget are themselves working on a Bizzarrini P538 along with a Ferrarri 330 p3 and Chaparral 2D (Creators behind the Renault Etoile Filante). From that survey i'm excited to see a Piper GTR, very interesting car, or if possible a Matra MS640

But of course you can make whichever car you're most passionate about, the P70 mod was brilliant

can someone tell how to get the cars view like in the picture from the post of teddie
Deep breaths.
In the Drive screen, hover the car preview and click the house icon to change the selected car.
The choices will appear in a window like in @Teddie's post.
If you have a list on the left instead of previews, hover the invisible separator bar, and make the right pane wider. The view will change.

@Theiceman1

From Reddit:
"Disable every plugin / mod you have in custom shader patch. it workd for me"
"If it works. You can undisable em back."

Last edited:
Why did you make it a RWD!? That's almost sacrilegious! Afaik Saab never made a RWD, always FWD's, except some AWD's on selected models during later years (which Saab called XWD, for Cross Wheel Drive). I think I'll stick with the original mod....
aha, thanks for the info! (I didn't know that)
You can easily make it FWD and see how that handles, else put it back to AWD if you wish (guess the X stands for XWD anyways)...
1709468018326.png

I thought it would be more pleasant on track as a RWD, and it's a sandbox where we get to play however we like , isn't it?
(no-one says the mods need to be true to life in all aspects... we can "build" a RWD car even if irl they never made them.)

Anyone knows a workaround to get the brake lights all working in-game?
1709468257475.png

Deep breaths.
In the Drive screen, hover the car preview and click the house icon to change the selected car.
The choices will appear in a window like in @Teddie's post.
If you have a list on the left instead of previews, hover the invisible separator bar, and make the right pane wider. The view will change.

@Theiceman1

From Reddit:
"Disable every plugin / mod you have in custom shader patch. it workd for me"
"If it works. You can undisable em back."
that was simple big thanks

last stupid quistion

how to get rid of those popups infos when i hover over the car ,it is really to big and gets in the way

Ferrari 365 P Tre Posti, 2 were ever made...
Should be a good candidate too, and who doesnt love a vintage Ferrari!!

View attachment 1333571
Good call. One of them (chassis 8971) had a home in our local auto museum for a couple years (that was about 15 years ago). I've been fascinated by it ever since. The central driving position would be interesting to experience in AC.

Attachments

• ferrari.jpg
    ferrari.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 5
  • ferrari2.jpg
    ferrari2.jpg
    177.7 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Uncheck this (with the blue script NEW) in CM > settings > appearance > interface
"https://i.ibb.co/vHBXjmB/Screenshot-2024-02-11-230436.png"
That's a good spot, but not for what @Sebasje was looking at (the car-to-drive selector, in Drive)
That one kills the pop-up, when you're in Content | Cars and you hover a car in the list.
Unchecking the option just above it, "Show details tooltip in selection dialogs" kills it in the car-to-drive selector, in Drive.

And just to be complete, in Settings | Content Manager | Content, in the Cars section, if you have the Content tooltip, or the Drive tooltip, turned on (visible), you can hide the just preview pic in the tooltip, by unchecking "Show car previews in tooltips".

Last edited:
If anyone is interested in F1 extras
View attachment 1332690
EDIT:03/03/2024
All 20 Drivers and Teams complete for the 2024 Season

Hi guys, I have a problem with basically all of my open-wheel cars

I love to play with the t-cam but the rear view it's always to high and sometimes I can't even see the cars behind me... this happens with every car (like in the screenshots)

I know how to change every t-cam but not how to change the rear view settings... someone knows how to do it? Thank you!

Attachments

• Screenshot_f1_manor_2016_s2_asr_owc_1992_round_08_3-2-124-17-29-18.jpg
    Screenshot_f1_manor_2016_s2_asr_owc_1992_round_08_3-2-124-17-29-18.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_f1_manor_2016_s2_asr_owc_1992_round_08_3-2-124-17-29-20.jpg
    Screenshot_f1_manor_2016_s2_asr_owc_1992_round_08_3-2-124-17-29-20.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Hi guys, I have a problem with basically all of my open-wheel cars

I love to play with the t-cam but the rear view it's always to high and sometimes I can't even see the cars behind me... this happens with every car (like in the screenshots)

I know how to change every t-cam but not how to change the rear view settings... someone knows how to do it? Thank you!
Are you the same Tarquin from OC forums and TPU? lol

You can use the virtual rear view by pressing F11. If you tried that already then nevermind. :)

Short Clip of the Virtual rear view.

Last edited:
Are you the same Tarquin from OC forums and TPU? lol

You can use the virtual rear view by pressing F11. If you tried that already then nevermind. :)

Short Clip of the Virtual rear view.

Mate I don't try to hide but I don't even know what those forums are :D

About the virtual rear view thank you, but I don't really like to use that... I hope I can change the height of the normal one...

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back